How does one find balance when it comes to confidence?

I notice that I either get stepped on or I step on others. Mostly been stepped on when I really look back but as of lately? The complete opposite. I straight up step on others. Scary part is, it feels so natural to.

@LordeShadow has given me the start this discussion so I thought it would be a good idea to. This came from another thread I created about me possibly having a personality disorder. I know there are many people in this universe that is struggling with this. Are there any frequencies to combat possible arrogance? If not frequencies, any good subliminals? At this point if androstenol was available I would become a devil when it comes to my attitude.

I just don’t want to mess things up for anyone overall. To give you guys more detail, I have 0 desire to show off to people, on top of that I don’t see the point in being fake, I don’t like talking bad behind someone’s back, dishonesty only comes to me in situations where danger is involved.

That’s all I can think for now.

3 Likes

I would say that my problem is another one, I hate it when I am treated unfairly or rudely, it seems that everything ends up becoming a competition and you see the world differently, and it is obviously not healthy to do with others what you would not like do with you, well I don’t know if that made any sense.

I think an understanding of emotional polarity will help you. All negative emotion is an expression of fear, and all positive emotion is an expression of love. Fear is always a win/lose situation, it’s about survival, destruction, scarcity. Love is always about creating win/win situations, and it’s about growing, thriving, creating.

The situations you described, where your experiences with confidence are you either getting stepped on, or stepping on others, are textbook negative emotional expressions. I don’t necessarily mean they’re bad, they are negatively polarized.

If you’d prefer to switch to more win/win interactions, where confidence is something that both benefits you and the person/people you’re with, then focus on adding love, banishing negative energies/entities, etc.

There are amazing audios to help with this, both on the Sapien & Dreamseeds channels.

5 Likes

It seems to me like you are describing two distinct but related issues / questions:

1. Stepping on others vs being stepped on vs… neutrality?
  2. Honesty / Authenticity / Honor etc

First, I am going to have to disagree with Frank’s assessment (which I think focuses on the first issue). It is a fact of nature, both in the material as well as the energetic / spiritual reality, that it is “eat or be eaten”. Or to think about it in less animal terms, if you prefer, vacuums will always be filled, the full flows into the empty, etc etc.

This is necessarily the case, or else the universe would be a stagnant, unmoving, unchanging thing. Literally nothing would take place, as all states would be fixed. Ancient Greeks and ancient Chinese philosophers realized this, as I am sure other cultures may have.

To a very clear example (borrowed from Nassim Nicholas Taleb’s Fooled by Randomness), imagine a horse with equal amounts of hunger and thirst placed equally distant from food and water. The food and water are 180 degrees from each other. Without some kind of nudge, the horse will die. Without some irrational impulse, a decision there is impossible.

Stagnation is the true death.

So, what allows the universe, and you, to move? The pre-socratic Greeks identified two forces: love and strife. This however is not the luke-warm “win-win” love that Frank describes, but rather passionate love. It does often mean building, growing, etc too, but it goes hand in hand with strife. It is a competitive sort of love. So yes, means stepping or eating. How often do “win-win” compromises get anyone what they want? Rare.

Now, that was the first issue / question, as I said. The second you raise is, as I said above, about authenticity and honor. You don’t want to be fake… don’t want to backstab… etc. I personally do not believe that such things are necessary for the motion of the universe I described above.

You can be honorable, authentic, honest etc and still be passionate… desire… strive… etc. And perhaps the truly strong will prevail against all of the scheming of the fakes.

However, you also must ask yourself what you really want. I personally think being proud of how you have lived is worth more than what outcomes you achieve. If you compete fiercely and are laid low by betrayal, that does not take anything away from you.

So some things for you to think about.

6 Likes

Hakuin’s Egg. Curse Spell Removal also if you can afford it.

You are trying to break out of the drama triangle. Or the game many are playing according to Transactional Analysis by Eric Berne.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005C6E76U/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p1_i0

It’s a tricky thing to do when most people insist on interpreting you through the lens that says you are either submitting to them or trying to dominate them. Treating them like an equal just confuses them. If you don’t pick a side as it were, they will pick one for you.

Balance in yourself is the most you can do. All of the organs in Traditional Chinese Medicine relate to emotions.

Injunctions are rules we were made to believe that can lead to us under or over-expressing different emotions. Therefore, Curse removal.

edit:
Add the new All Purpose Anxiety Removal to this and make it a trifecta. It has the kind of balanced confidence you’re talking about, and it fits together very well with these other two.

6 Likes

This post may be helpful:

3 Likes

I thought about this while at work today. I decided to play the Repel Negative Energy v2 audio from Dreamseeds at work today twice. I have noticed that my head all of a sudden feels lighter and not so heavy. However I am confused on one thing. Should I use this audio only once a day or is it ok for me to loop it for an hour while sleeping?

2 Likes

The absolute worst thing ever. I do what I can to treat everyone as equal as me. However unfortunately for most people that is not the mindset they have. In fact I had 2 friends who were getting intimidated by me “dominating” them even though I had no intention of that and I was just being me. The other friends I had in the past never had this “getting dominated” problem from me. Just makes no sense…

In fact when I see someone feels that I am “trying” or “intending” to dominate them and they start acting out against me, that’s when I straight up go all in INTENTIONALLY and then drop them. A lot of people say “remove the cord slowly” but I would rather have a more aggressive approach and just yank the cord. Apparently too many people out there think that they can just act however they want. Overall just had enough.

So what am I doing to combat this? Listening to ego dissolution + repel negative energy 2.0. Life is too short for all this negative energy. Time to do a 360 on this.

2 Likes

Glad to hear you saw benefits so quickly! In that post from psynergy in the Share your results! thread, it’s said that the audio, along with one other, were played on loop for 24 hours straight. At least, that’s how I’m interpreting it. I think you’d be safe to play it some more, for sure. Just pay attention to how you’re feeling and don’t push yourself too far.