Your thoughts on using Maha Ganapati Yagna to remove obstacles so that NFT's could work?

Hey,
I just wanted to know what you guys think about my idea?
So I am having a really hard time getting in touch with the NFT’s and tapping into their energies and also in general making the subliminals work for me, I am not referring to morphic or binaural ones only subliminals, I have tried booster and other options but nothing has worked so far, so what do you think about using Maha Ganapati Yagna to remove the obstacle that are coming in my way while using NFT’s and then audios such as glamour and charisma and also subliminals from other creators?
I just bought Maha Ganapati Yagna along with the Ashta Lakshmi Maha Yagna to spoil myself, currently I have

Mahaganpati Yagna
Ashta Lakshmi Maha Yagna
Navagraha Homam
Wealth Mantra and meditations
Glamour & charisma
Vastu Homam

Aphrodite NFT
Astrologically inclined NFT

If someone can advise on a stack based on my above purchases would be really helpful.

Sir @Maoshan_Wanderer if I can please request you for your help, would be really grateful.

2 Likes

Here is a potential stack:

• Ego Dissolution (on YT/Patreon)
  • Subconscious Limits Remover (on YT/Patreon)
  • Higher Self Connection (on YT/Patreon)
  • Vastu Homam
  • Navagraha Homam
  • Mahaganapati Yagna
  • Ashtalakshmi Yajna
  • Wealth Mantra
  • Glamour & Charisma
  • Automated Grounding (on YT/Patreon)

I would suggest Point of No Return and the associated stack first if you are not getting results. In my opinion, if you do not already have a connection to a deity, and are not currently getting results, it is better to first do the clearing by using the PONR stack, if required by adding Aura Repair - before approaching deities.

But if you already have a connection to a deity (through meditation, mantra, familial, etc.), and can access it through the field, the deity can absolutely help resolve blockages to results.

Think of it this way - if one’s digestion is barely working, trying to take supplements will not help as they will not get assimilated into the body. So, the first order of business is to fix the digestion. That said, intravenous injection may help as it bypasses the digestion entirely, but one will need to try that out and see if that works…

• Also, talk to the deities when listening to the audio - it could be a prayer, it could be a sincere statement about what you need from the deity, etc.
  • You can consciously interact with the audio in simple ways. For example, pay non-forced attention to your breathing while being aware of the audio playing. Awareness is the key, it is what animates the inanimate.
  • Another way is - think of the audio as golden energy. Gently breathe in this energy, while being aware of the audio, as though you are breathing this golden audio energy into your body and it is being energetically digested. You do not need to do this for the entire duration of the audio, do it a few times. At times, all it takes is a little click and an energetic resonance gets established and you will start experiencing the energies.
14 Likes

What do you think should be added with ponr audio?

1 Like

Not sure I got your question.

1 Like

So someone is in a funk, sad, not really getting results but uses ponr audio daily-

What would you recommend to use with ponr audio for results

1 Like

Asking you because your one of the biggest mentors here, lots of us look up to you

2 Likes
  • PONR (the field)
  • A supplemental Stack (updated stack linked above)
  • JAAJ’s Self-Love stack
  • Brain Regeneration

It might take a while but these can fix most of the common issues that impede speedy results.

I also highly suggest supplementing it with some form of meditation or energy work (Qigong, Yoga, Breathing, Star Exercise, etc.) → this REALLY helps. @Lucas started the star exercise with 3-4 minutes and now can go up to 20-30 minutes and his results from the fields have changed from no results to nearly unbelievable results.

Stick to the same stack for at least a month and do not get tempted to switch stacks (I am guilty of this myself haha)

PU uploaded a new Alchemy to unblock results on Patreon - I downloaded it, but have not tried it …

One other thing that may help:

• Play Ego Dissolution
  • Play Higher Self Connection
  • Start looping Smart Tapper
  • Ask yourself: “Why am I not getting results”?
  • Watch what happens - it could be a pain/itch in a body part, it could be a thought, it could be a picture in your mind, it could be a color that flashes in your head - pay gentle attention to whatever pops up
  • Do not get tricked by the conscious mind which will try and tell you, “Naaw, this is BS, you are just making up crap”
  • Whatever shows up is what matters - pay gentle attention, while listening to the Tapper - and just breathe in deeply.
  • While exhaling, say in your mind “Let go” - when exhaling, as you say “let go” relax your forehead, shoulders, body, and even whatever popped up…
  • Do it a few times till you feel you have really let go whatever popped up (without judgement, without analysis, without getting into why/how/what, etc.)
  • Now, do another round to resolve whatever new shows up…

Awareness + Breath + Intention = Transformation!

Just do this once in the morning (preferably before you start your day) and once in the night (last thing before you sleep)

17 Likes

Your the best, I never really stuck with meditation, I didn’t find any of its benefits but I will start now

2 Likes

If you are new to meditation, I highly suggest Sammy’s guided journey series (the first one is free on YT and is amazing) …

This is so beautiful and amazing. Guided meditation never worked on me. But here I am… what a beautiful experience!
I feel so light and dizzy, so fulfilled. It was so cozy and warm as I returned in to the elevator.

I had the most unexpected, turbulent and exhilarating experience with this meditation. I was thoroughly surprised when it ended because it felt like only 5 minutes passed… incredible.
So for the first minutes I felt A LOT of resistance from my mind, felt a pressure building up in my third eye and for the first minute I saw a a scary looking witch surrounded by total darkness. I feel she represented the fear inside me to positive change, because it is still unknown and therefore daunting. I had multiple body convulsions where my whole abdominal area tensed up. With that a lot of emotions came up, I was crying out of fear and pain. I think it was my ego trying its best to hold on to the old self protecting limiting beliefs it created to keep me safe. I had to keep telling myself it was time to let go and that we were safe to do so. Now I know why I’ve been postponing using the meditation HARD, my ego already knew what was up haha. But letting go of the emotions felt so liberating. Once we got to the part where we needed to visualize and feel all the limiting beliefs they felt HEAVY. They have been weighing me down my whole life. Consciously and subconsciously I’ve always felt inferior, unworthy, incompetent in my abilities to create something of worth for myself and society. Never felt good enough, like this whole 3d life was too diffucult and puzzling for me to understand. Like I was not equipped for it. I felt dependent and not self sufficient in a way. Always compared myself to others wo were better at a skill/ability and undermined my own achievements. Man, I was in deep. On the other hand, spiritual and healing work came easy to me and felt natural. After this meditation with the accompanying energy work I feel lighter and more open to positive change. What I want to achieve looks more atainable. And all that in only less than 20 minutes. What a masterpiece. Going to use this daily.

9 Likes

I have all the guided journeys just super impatient for results. Self love Transcendence was huge help but the body dysmorphia started creeping again

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind response, I do have connection do the deites as I do pooja every morning and chant mantras everyday morning post taking shower as that is the only ideal way as per our guru, what would you suggest on the NFT’s?
My venus is poorly placed in the chart plus it has saturns malefic eye on it so it is really difficult for me to have any female interaction, hence, I purchased the astro inclined NFT & aphrodite so that I have goddess’s blessing with me but to my luck, did not change anything. :frowning:

at first i thought, why would he recommend brain regeneration for “speedy results” then i gave it a listen, then listened to plasma brain and plasma brain feels so different i can feel the energy behind it working on my head. Intresting, i dont know what to say really. i dont know how that works.

I did just do a good round of the star exercise soooo, i dont know

Update us please

2 Likes

Haha trying to find a place to fit this in…my stack is already too big lol

2 Likes

Have you tried yet?

We’d love to know your feedback :innocent:

1 Like

I forgot to add this to my stack…Now added it…

• Naga Shield
  • Ego Dissolution
  • Unblock Results

I will report back …

8 Likes