Smart Tap Tapper

Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is a form of counseling intervention that stimulates acupressure points by pressuring, tapping, or rubbing these points while focusing on situations that represent personal fear or traumata. EFT draws on various theories of alternative medicine – including acupuncture, neuro-linguistic programming, energy medicine, and Thought Field Therapy (TFT). EFT also combines elements of exposure therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy and somatic stimulation. It is best known through Gary Craig’s EFT Handbook, published in the late 1990s, and related books and workshops by a variety of teachers. EFT and similar techniques are often discussed under the umbrella term “energy psychology.”
Advocates claim that the technique may be used to treat a wide variety of physical and psychological disorders, and as a simple form of self-administered
therapy. The Skeptical Inquirer describes the foundations of EFT as “a hodgepodge of concepts derived from a variety of sources, [primarily] the ancient Chinese philosophy of chi, which is thought to be the ‘life force’ that flows throughout the body.” The existence of this life force is “not empirically supported.”
(from wikipedia)

This a smart interactive and intuitive subscription tier offering.
Use as needed

51 Likes

Awesome! Thanks, Captain! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Wait nice I thought this was an NFT till I seen the Patreon link

6 Likes

The perfect tool to eradicate (not just treat) any anxiety :muscle:t4:

14 Likes

Very much as my Personal Emotional and Mental Supporter.

Make your list of things you want to be done for good guys :blush:

15 Likes

thanks captain

13 Likes

thank you captain

10 Likes

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yess!!! Thank you!!! Thank you! Thank you!
At this moment. Thank you!

11 Likes

Wow! 🥲
Thank you so much!!!

10 Likes

lol

13 Likes

So would it be a good idea to tap in or say affirmations while listening?

7 Likes

Its smart so am guessing it does everything for u

12 Likes

Could not Believe !!! :pray:
This is amazing technique/ practice, that I usually use for a long time working on various emotional issues and subconscious (false) believings, with tangible results !
Thanks so much to have that arsenal tool !

22 Likes

This could potentially be the new “All Purpose Anxiety/Stress/PTSD Removal”

As it can target the root emotional cause

This is a must most definitely to listen to everyday, thank you so much @Captain_Nemo

18 Likes

These got my attention. Does any sensitive knowledgeable around here get a vibe?

4 Likes

@Dodo233 may I say, this comes at a perfect time…
this is a field you should listen to

7 Likes

EFT goes beyond tbh, you can rewrite entire belief systems with a nice selection of words

17 Likes

This might be a really good results booster, by letting go of blockages. Thanks Dream!
I am gonna listen to this in parallel with my subliminals to see if they have synergy.

10 Likes

You seem that you’re knowledgeable about this method. Do we have to include affirmations with this practice?

3 Likes

i dont recall it perfectly…

it is a process where you sequentially tap the points while focusing on one “theme”, the sentences you speak meanwhile are not fixed but more dynamic. In a way you slowly negate the belief that you have whilst affirming the new belief that you wish to acquire

6 Likes