Smart Tap Tapper

you can just think of the things you want to release etc.

on its own, it will work on the surface and inwards over time.

(Easier for what is at the surface)

55 Likes

Direct, clear and precise. As always tho. Keep it real man!

7 Likes

I listened to this continuously last night and my head, shoulders, face felt so relaxed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20 Likes

If you know how to tap, sure, why not? As a general rule of thumb, the more we engage with a field, the more effective that field can be for us.

5 Likes

@Captain_Nemo

Donna Edenā€™s daily energy routine would be great for a future release

6 Likes

100%

3 Likes

Can I use it in the background while following these type of videos-

10 Likes

Absolutely!!

12 Likes

Donā€™t sleep on this one guys, it could be easily priced in the $200-tier.

Pick any of your fear or traumas you have been struggling to process, focus on it and feel the magic.

Mind blowing how easy it is.

40 Likes

This works crazy good, thanks!

4 Likes

was working with this yesterday, am going to try it with the see system

2 Likes

I worked with this field since its release, and Iā€™m so grateful for it.

By far this has been the most effective field for Fear for me.
I remain in a very challenging (yet exciting) transition, and along with other fields & practices, I would assess it has reduced fear by 90%.

Now Alchemical Revision of Trauma awaits :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Iā€™m curious, had you tapped before this field? If so, what are the differences that this field brought to your tapping? TIA!

2 Likes

The main difference in my opinion is the ease & ability to be used by everyone.

Canā€™t believe how deep I was less than a month ago and how good the mind is to cope & adapt to anything. But my system was so stuck by cptsd, I was not able to tap into any positive or negative memory, or any projection towards a positive future. With ā€œclassic tappingā€ my work would hence be very superficial and tiring.

Whereas with this, I would just ask those last weeks for the field to go to the root of such feeling in the moment, or about past & future events that I knew blocked my system, and it worked intelligently around it.

But I must confess I never gave enough energy to the original tools before, due to the blocks I had.

Though now that Iā€™m in a different state, but also that I learnt some more about tapping and havening, I would recommend working with the two.

As anything you do yourself in my experience is more effective than any field, but this tool can help you uncover things you wouldnā€™t do so easily by yourself.

22 Likes

Thank you. Thatā€™s very helpful to me, and to others, Iā€™m sure.

1 Like

I just wanna say im really grateful for all your work Sapien. I am at a much better place in life now.

This field is the bomb!

Edit: This is very good for headaches and tension, pairing it with the acupuncture field for increased wellness.

11 Likes

Looped this field during the second half of sleep. (I usually wake up after 4 hours, do some things, and fall back to sleep.) I not only felt better in the morning, but I had a night of good dreams. I used the acu-automation during the first sleep with similar results.

13 Likes

This works surprisingly well. Why am I still surprised lol. Would like to pair it with flight to fight

2 Likes

!!!!!!
!!!
!!!
!!!
___!!!

This field is just mindblastic!
This is my first use (now). Instantly, I felt chi at the back of my head. Then it spread to left brain, and the some part of right brain. And gradually, cool chi went to my left body!!! My left body has less obstacles than the right side.

I only used it for one loop. I will use it to meditate and I donā€™t know what has been released or crossed over or energy convert, but I know I had many tramaus and negative energy stuck in the body. My master said I had many attachments, but how to release them? By time it will be gone.

This field may SPEED up the process TREMENDOUSLY!!! Oh my, this is gold!!!

Today is the 15th of Chinese new year, so I take it slow and spend sometimes to read threadā€¦so lucky to come cross this thread and try the track now!!!

Second loop:. It is working gradually and gently to the back or my right brain (which resembles to my previous lives memories/tramau)

12 Likes

I started my proper spiritual journey understanding many different things after I got introduced to marma tapping, EFT, TFT some 10 yrs back under a great master Yogi ā€¦there r many techniques and variations that Iā€™ve come across till dateā€¦ Feeling nostalgic after playing this field.

But this one is so powerful and felt sooooo good while it hitting the right acupuncture points. I had a deep sleep last night and feeling feather light inside and outside now after playing it 30 mins.

It will be a good combo if someone would like to amplify the effects of other fields. Or to release of any garbageā€¦ definitely recommend!

Thanks Dream for such a lovely creation :partying_face:

14 Likes