Smart Tap Tapper

I “found” this field today, through my forum ptsd searching.

I am wondering - do I give it a new event/trauma/experience/emotion each session I listen to it? I gave it instructions, then looped it today while I had a nap.

Asking it to - Clear and release the events that caused the physical manifestations of X, Y, Z (listed out current skin, neurological issues from shock).

When I woke up, the skin on arms, outer arms, looked and felt better :slight_smile:

Do I also could/should ask it to clear and release the emotions that have caused the health physical manifesations X, Y, Z (eg. shock, abandonment, betrayal etc)

I guess I should keep giving this same ask/direction until the physical has cleared?

I’m also using the Trauma Revision, PSTD, Resilience, Revisions, Inner Pillar, Self Love fields.

8 Likes

I didn’t get what does this field do ‘Smart Tap Tapper’

This :heavy_plus_sign: Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence

= anxiety begone. Firmly grounded. Clear mind.

So thankful for this field :pray:

Times are getting rougher or weirder out there since Holy Friday, i also feel/believe that veils between uhm dimensions? Timelines? Are getting thinner so people is unconsciously reacting to unknow new energies that are closer and therefore i feel all what they feel, it suuuucks.

no Empath Shield has worked as fast as this combination (actually just the Smart Tapper does it but i added the PMHC just to give it an extra punch and i love it)

And

The Flow (Patreon Release)

Its helping big time too, its very profound the effects and last like good 8 hours for me.

I guess ill keep using both playlist!

13 Likes

Yeah times are getting weird. I found myself irritated and stressed out for no reason. Prioritize grounding yourself people. It’s been rough lately.

6 Likes

The Smart Tap Tapper is one of the most powerful and most underrated fields and healing tools.

People who are familiar with Energy Psychology will instantly recognize the incredible value and the limitless potential of this.
And it is all smart and automated here!
No need for manual tapping etc.
Just loop and release.
What a wonderful gift from Dreamweaver!

If used over a longer period of time, it can most likely clear out any negative emotion, belief, traumatic experience and psychological reversal from your system. This field alone could probably heal 80% of the world.

The “Clear Everything” stack:

• Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning
  • Point of No Return
  • Ego Dissolution / Ego Diss+
  • Subconscious Limits Removal 2.0
  • Angelic Intercession / Angelic Intercession+
  • Karma Crucible NFT
  • Curse Spell Removal
  • The De-Inhabiter
  • Energy Blockage Removal
  • Smart Tap Tapper
  • Trapped Emotions Release (PU)
  • Smart Cord Cutter / Etheric Cord Cutter
  • Clear all Negative Energy and Entity Removal
  • The Internal Alchemical Crucible / Emotional Release
  • Amygdala Healing
20 Likes

This is an excellent free replacement for the six healing sounds !
Its indeed a great booster, can enhance fields effect in no time

7 Likes

Hey guys,
A question:

I wanna share this with my mum. She’s not subscribed to the premium patreon subscription. I am of course.

Would it still work for her if I shared it with her?

If I understand premium tier correctly, protection works as in NFT’s. So it shouldn’t work.

1 Like

It won’t man. Premium is exclusive content. Legendary type

1 Like

Grabbed from

Hmm

This is another banger field finally got a chance to get a feel on what this does and am I pleased with the results. I decided after reading other peoples testimonials to run this non stop on loop all night and got some really deep sleep actually forgot the last time I was able to get more than 5 hours of sleep lol and dreams were vivid as hell saw lots of past memories in 4k quality and could smell a nostalgic fragrance I used to smell when I was at my grandparents house. I woke up this morning feeling light as a feather and my head was so clear normally I need like 30 min to fully wake up but not this time & I didn’t need any coffee to wake me up I was fully alert and calm. I tried tapper combined with heart coherence and I have to agree with luna it is the best combination I have ever tried. I did 4 loops of smart tapper and 4 loops of coherence and I feel so relaxed like on a very deep level I am shocked how much tension I was carrying in my muscles I have never felt them this relaxed before I feel like I can let go of my body very easily if that makes sense haha. I decided to continue to loop both these fields for a few hours and as I layed on my bed I felt my muscles convulsing and my chest felt heavy all of a sudden then felt some heat building up focusing around my heart then felt something being pulled out of my chest and a huge sense of relief washing over me. Same thing happened in my head, feet, back, & hands like more stuff being pulled out. I feel much lighter and refreshed tapper definitely pulled out something deep more than any other field I have tried.

12 Likes

Such an underrated field. Has changed my sleep, improved my health, cleared out some emotional bs and attachements, helped clear out traumas and limiting beliefs, helped me better circulate energy through my body, and also helped me play golf better. I’m thinking there is nothing that this will not help improve.

20 Likes

How many times did you listen to it every day?

1 Like

I’ve listened to this one several times in the past 5 months or so for hours on end when I was bothered by something. I listen to it while paying attention the stuff that is bothering me. It does a good job at clearing them.

5 Likes

I loop it for hours at a time, or as needed.

3 Likes

I love the way i feel after doing this field, like everything is allright and like im so much more in my own body after.

3 Likes

I updated my patreon to the premium tier for one month to get this, then downgraded back to regular tier. Would this still work, or does it only work while at the highest tier

2 Likes

Thanks!!

2 Likes