The Heart Healer

I think this, that you get to keep the active field once you’ve subscribed at the higher tier

@anon25711007

1 Like

Hi, can you please direct me where ca I find the Exclusive Mini Print?

Wish you best!

Sorry, I have no idea.

No answers so far.

About the Exclusive Mini Print but also applies to the $22 tier Financial Protector print merch as well:

So 3 consecutive months of pledges after merch is added to the tier before it gets sent out. I’m on the $22 tier but should get the $4.50 tier merch too since I received the e-mail notification for it.

5 Likes

all stuff there will be subscription; The Premium Subscription Tier.

If you don’t want to be part of that tier please don’t feel inclined to…

With that being said in order for the audios, Photos, and any upcoming release on that tier… you’ll need to be a part of, so you can’t subscribe for 1 month and download everything and unsubscribe the following month and expect the fields to work.

There will be new conceptual abstracts, audios, art and other offerings not found anywhere else.
Such as the financial protector, new tier specific energetic artwork and audios etc.

Hope this clears any confusion.

12 Likes

OK. Thank you for your time!

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification!

1 Like

This is not coming up in my Patreon. I can’t access it. When I click on the link it’s locked and asking me to sign up for Patreon but I’m already a member.

I always get emails of new uploads of sapien n Patreon but never received an email for this one.

Basically it’s inaccessible although I’m a member for long time now.

This is for the $ 22-a-month tier.
You can’t access it unless you upgrade.

2 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate your reply. I was so confused so thank you for clearing it up.

1 Like

I think this field has worked on me. After listening to it twice, although I still have high blood pressure, I become calm, not so jittery, nervous, headache, carotid artery is not so numb, my whole body becomes soft and comfortable, then I took a nap and woke up much better.

But I subscribed early because of the time difference, and after a few hours, I had to renew my subscription. :sob:

8 Likes

Patreon’s subscriptions start on the 1st of the month, regardless of when you signed up. So, yes, if you signed up on October 31, it will renew again on November 1.

That being said, send an email to Patreon Customer Support. Perhaps you can work something out with them.

Warning: be patient and persistent with them, because they are SLOW. It can take a good week (or more) for them to reply. And the whole process can take a month, several back-and-forth’s and several representatives to resolve your issue.

2 Likes

Thank you, I 'll try.

4 Likes

The box was from Patreon so that was the only label.

3 Likes

Sudden depression in the chest, I listened to it 3 times, and I relaxed :pray:

3 Likes

Listened to this once out of curiosity and for a moment it felt as if my heart was levitating. Such an unexpected and weirdly wonderful experience.

4 Likes

why does this field make my chest tight and hurt?

1 Like

healing is not always painless.

3 Likes

I guess i had serious heart damage. I am guess Maybe because I’m going through a seriously hard break up. I don’t know what is life anymore. And my heart’s been hurting tons and soo much i can’t breathe properly. And other causes. Kinda feel sorry for my heart for going through soo much.

lol I just realized something in the description.
All enhanced and along with a deeper cleansing and of the emotional centres of the heart, the chakra or energy centre itself, and a realigned and connection to your own source of heart cantered energy.

Is this why when I went cold after the breakup, my heart hurted more after listening to this field like it opened up something in my heart to care. Wicked. XD

8 Likes