Going to bed

Im trying to find the root cause of this problem, but when im going to bed to sleep, after a while i always tend to overthink/relive previous situations, have heart palpitations and muscle tension.

I know theres alot of fields helpful for this and the root cause could be many things.

Im leaning against ptsd.

But could hashimotos/hypothyroidism do it also ?

Or could it be my hiatal hernia/silent acid reflux causing tension in my chest giving me this?

If no one can help me with this thats fine, i just needed to express myself and clear my head.

For this either the shamanic medicine blend or bushman medicine- try one of those before bed and see how you feel.

There’s also personal and emotional supporter which I don’t have yet but sounds like it could help you talk things out

:green_heart:

2 Likes

I have similar problem but in the morning.
Its really strange at evening im super calm and sleep very well . In the morning anxiety levels are so high.

Asewaghanda helped to some degree but it keeps coming back.

Im planing to buy emotional supporter field.

Any other advice?

Before sleep Blueprint of life seemed to help,also anxiety removal

Im the morning brain regeneration and plasmatron.

Maybe im doing something wrong?

I don’t have a good reason for this other than the experience is so nice in the morning. Depending on how it affects you, maybe try fa Jin gong healing. Relaxes some

1 Like

Thank You. Ok lll try.

I think its caused by some insecurty issue that is buried. Logically there is no huge reason to make me feel like this . My life is ok . Maybe im little unstable at the moment cause of changes that are probably a trampolinie to something new.:face_with_monocle:

I think root cause could be helpfull for me and @Danthemaan1 ?

@Allurre try ptsd field for the overthinking/anxiety.

Its got a bit of the autism field in it which is good if you get overwhelmed by the thoughts.

And also fear release and stellate gangliom block is also in the ptsd field.

Two times when the trouble appear and the wait for a couple of days, cause it shouldnt be used that often.

1 Like

This is typical, there is an increase in cortisol (one of they key stress hormones) which happens within first 15 to 45 min following awakening

Some strategies you may use:

Inner smile :)
Pranayama - can help take the focus off negative and anxious thoughts and help turn your focus and energy toward your body.
Smart Tap Tapper - mental, emotional release, you name it

2 Likes

Thank You. I’ll try Your suggestions.Im aware of the cortisol levels. Asewaghanda helped to some degree i think i’ll start using it again…

Still i feel its not only cortisol.

Maybe something buried deep inside manifesting in this form .:scream:

Thank You @Jen for advice

1 Like

Thank You i’ll try :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Could you solve this?
The same thing happens to me, I have no problems falling asleep, I sleep well but I wake up for no reason with palpitations, anxiety and nervousness.

1 Like

You should definetly try using the heart inflammation audio whenever the issue occurs.