Confidence Stack, and how many fields?

ah thanks, my thinking was to use anxiety removal afterwards to remove the anxiety you might get from the amygdala healing

would you put the confidence stack in this order then?

1. All Purpose Anxiety Removal
  2. Amygdala Healing + Fear Release
  3. Trauma Release and Healing
  4. Become Whole
  5. Extreme Self Confidence
  6. Knight Mindset
  7. Charisma + Glamour

I’m just going to put it out there that’s that’s not really a “Confidence Stack.”

That’s really 2 separate stacks (a “Fix Trauma” stack and a Confidence stack) pushed together.

You can do that. But it’s generally accepted here on the forum that this approach takes longer, so be patient.

If you listen to PONR as you said you were going to, you probably won’t need your “Fix Trauma” stack.

Hell, after the PONR stack, you might not even need a Confidence stack.

3 Likes

Yea I understand. It is to release some trauma, fear and negative emotions/thoughts. To not be constricted by these things and replace it with complete self love and confidence. Just named it my confidence stack as that is the main goal of it.

Well you make the PONR stack seem very promising and helpful, I’ll see how the results are after 90-100 days of usage. I really appreciate the help.

And don’t you think that these things might be causing the lack of confidence you’re wanting to fix with your stack? Doesn’t it make sense when you fix these things that might be causing your problem, you might not have a problem afterwards when the causes have been fixed?

As I said above, you can smoosh your stacks together. There’s no “crime” in doing that. But that smooshing together has its benefits and detriments.

1 Like

hmm, so I should focus on trauma healing first, then confidence? what detriments would there be if I used both?

It’s a common approach to treat the root cause of a disease rather than just the symptoms. I personally would opt for that.

Plus the PONR is free, it’s available, the order is already set out for you. Since you had announced your decision to listen to that some posts above. I would hope you’re already listening to it, maybe even right now.

“…COULD there be.”

• Your progress could be slowe and more gradual, so you could miss the signs of your progress.

• This could cause you to question of these fields are working for you or why did you spend that money.

• You could be spending money unnecessarily.

• You could be drained by the number of fields with that approach.

• You could add to your stress, trying to fit all those fields into your day.

Those are just some that come to my mind at this moment.

1 Like

ah right, I just thought I would be smart to put them together.

yea you’re right about that.

I think I’d be able to handle 6 fields so that is no problem for me.

Well what about this, instead of maybe put them all in 1 stack, I separate them into 2 and use them both? like a morning stack and evening stack. Although I do think I’d be able to handle 6 fields in 1 stack.

Go for it. We’re all n=1 experimenters here.

And when you say split them, you’re meaning play the PONR stack and then play your confidence fields (without the “Fix Stuff” fields) right?

I mean the “Fix Stuff” as one stack, so Anxiety Removal, Amygdala Healing, and Trauma Release and Healing.

Then the confidence fields as a separate stack, so Become Whole, Extreme Self Confidence, and Charisma + Glamour.

I do think though that I can handle them together in one stack, well I’ll guess I’ll see when I get around to using it.

If I were to use PONR with the Fix/Confidence stack though then I’m not so sure if I can handle 12 fields in 1 day. Maybe I’ll slowly try it after a week or 2 on PONR I’ll add the 3 Fix Trauma fields then the 3 Confidence fields the week or fortnight after that.

So, you’re not going to do the PONR stack as you had said above?

The PONR stack is going to need more than “a week or 2.” But you’ve already been told that above.

yea I will I was planning on using it for 90-100 days on it’s own, I’m just responding to what you thought I meant

I was responding to this, you thought I meant playing the confidence fields with PONR

I meant that I’m not sure if I could handle 12 fields in 1 day so I said after a week or 2 of PONR by itself, I might add 3 fields. so 9 fields in 1 day, then see if I can handleit, if I canI would try add the remanding 3.

This is all hypothetical by the way, just responding to what you thought I meant

When you do that, you won’t need your Fix Stuff fields afterwards. If you’re needing your fix Stuff fields afterwards, that’s your sign that you are not yet finished with the PONR stack.

You talk about the PONR stack as being “12 fields.” That’s the OG stack, which is still good. There are new, shorter versions (i.e., _OM’s Modified “Point of No Return” Stack) which are just as good, still free and shorter.

Ah man forget what I was trying to say it was a hypothetical answer to your misunderstanding, it’s all good.

Yea I’m going to use the updated 6 field PONR stack.

This was a misunderstanding but it may actually be a good idea. Since I won’t need to use the Anxiety/Amygdala/Trauma healing fields, I might try use the PONR stack then use Become Whole, Extreme Self Confidence, and Charisma + Glamour.

Do you think I should go about it this way? Use those 9 fields (PONR + Confidence Stack) for about 90-100 days, then move on to my Torsion/Plasma Stack?

I’ve told you what I think and why. If you’d like to do something different, you’re a grown person and know what you want. As I said above, we’re all n=1 experimenters here.

2 Likes

Right, I’ll trust what my intuition says and see how it goes :+1:

1 Like

Unconditional Androstenol + Ojas + Orgone Accumulator

:grinning::+1:

1 Like