Confidence Stack, and how many fields?

Hello everyone, I’ve been thinking of using this stack, should I change the order? Or any recommendations to change/add?

1. Amygdala Healing + Fear Release
  2. Trauma Release and Healing
  3. All Purpose Anxiety Removal
  4. Become Whole
  5. Extreme Self Confidence
  6. Charisma + Glamour

Also how many fields maximum should I be using in a day? I know its 4 max for physically changing fields. If its okay to listen to 11 fields then I’d like to add this stack.

1. Torsion Field
  2. Plasma Light
  3. Cosmo Volt
  4. Mstate Gold and Silver
  5. Automated Grounding

I’d remove Mstate Gold and Silver if necessary, Cosmo Volt as well. Do let me know if I should change the order of this stack as well.

It’s fine.

1 Like

Yes physical shouldn’t be spammed on energertic it doesn’t matter aslong it doesn’t overstimulate you.

1 Like

Thank you, I think I’m gonna focus on the 1st stack then the 2nd after

I’m gonna use the PONR stack for a month before I start, that already includes the subconscious limit dissolver, so I wouldn’t need to include it in this stack right?

ojas might be another good option, it gives you charisma and also more focus to handle traumas better.

Thanks, I’ll consider adding it

Do you think 1 month use of the subconscious field is enough?

or the PONR stack in general

Hard to say but i would say usually not.

2-3 month is better

2 Likes

Thanks, how long should I use the 2 stacks I posted? And should I change the order of the fields?

Only you know this, with time you gonna find out what works and not (and you need etc)

on patreon there is divine imaginarium, he can guide you and maybe tell you which field you gonna need more.

the bushmen medicine is also worth to consider, it gives energy and resolves mental pattern at the same time

(more energy = better charisma)

1 Like

thanks for the help, I’ll use the PONR stack by itself for around 90-100 days, then I’ll use the confidence stack until I’m happy with the results, then the same with the other stack. Sounds good I’ll get started when I’m finished my current stack.

also assuming that the order of the fields are good right?

yes

1 Like

thank you, have a good day.

1 Like

Hey sorry, just wondering where would Flower of Life go in the order of the 2nd stack? I was thinking of adding it in-between of Plasma Light and Cosmo Volt, so 3rd. Also in the 1st stack thinking of putting Trauma Release and Healing either 1st or 3rd, maybe 3rd instead of second, either before or after Amygdala Healing and Anxiety Removal.

Would this order be okay?

For confidence I would purchase ‘The knight mindset’ and ‘The unbreakable’. Both fields are amazing!

thanks, where would i buy them from, and what do you think of the last reply I sent to Daniel, is the order of those 2 stacks fine? or would you change them

When you use the Search function of this forum to find the threads for those fields, you’ll find a link to where to purchase your fields in the first post of those threads.

2 Likes