Confidence Stack, and how many fields?

I meant that I’m not sure if I could handle 12 fields in 1 day so I said after a week or 2 of PONR by itself, I might add 3 fields. so 9 fields in 1 day, then see if I can handleit, if I canI would try add the remanding 3.

This is all hypothetical by the way, just responding to what you thought I meant

When you do that, you won’t need your Fix Stuff fields afterwards. If you’re needing your fix Stuff fields afterwards, that’s your sign that you are not yet finished with the PONR stack.

You talk about the PONR stack as being “12 fields.” That’s the OG stack, which is still good. There are new, shorter versions (i.e., _OM’s Modified “Point of No Return” Stack) which are just as good, still free and shorter.

Ah man forget what I was trying to say it was a hypothetical answer to your misunderstanding, it’s all good.

Yea I’m going to use the updated 6 field PONR stack.

This was a misunderstanding but it may actually be a good idea. Since I won’t need to use the Anxiety/Amygdala/Trauma healing fields, I might try use the PONR stack then use Become Whole, Extreme Self Confidence, and Charisma + Glamour.

Do you think I should go about it this way? Use those 9 fields (PONR + Confidence Stack) for about 90-100 days, then move on to my Torsion/Plasma Stack?

I’ve told you what I think and why. If you’d like to do something different, you’re a grown person and know what you want. As I said above, we’re all n=1 experimenters here.

2 Likes

Right, I’ll trust what my intuition says and see how it goes :+1:

1 Like

Unconditional Androstenol + Ojas + Orgone Accumulator

:grinning::+1:

1 Like