How to get results

I dont want my kids to be suicidal because they are stupid. Thats what happened to me .

Baris. Someone success is not determine by their high IQ. Intelligence can be with anything

You can do many things. So don’t just focus on being intelligent and abandoning other things. If you are not smart at math. You can learn how to paint. If you can’t draw. You can learn to sing. If you can’t sing. Then you can try many things outside of it.

I believe that you can be successful. And there will be time for you to find your success. But it requires patience. And understanding of your own uniqueness.

Try to learn to love yourself more and explore the things that you love. From the heart. And keep doing it. Something that brings passion in you.

I’m sure you can do it

8 Likes

I would suggest using SLR + Ego Dissolution + Mental Health Album to remove blockages, then try using Brain stack.

3 Likes

do you get results from MEF ?

I don’t use other channels out there. Just sapien

1 Like

How we respond to energy fields is similar to how we respond to exercise, supplements, etc. There is no universal way here as each person responds to energy fields uniquely - based on his/her energetic health, capability, the quality of the energetic field, and a host of other factors.

A couple of things you can do:

• Maintain energetic health by not listening to creators who are not very skilled in creating energy products. Despite best intentions, if a field is not created with finesse, it causes long-term problems.
  • Follow commonsense protocols for a healthy body and mind - nutrition, sleep, hydration, relaxation, exercise, etc. The Body-Mind Complex, when sufficiently healthy, responds to the fields readily.
  • As @anon36920264 pointed out, use the Core 3 audios regularly: Ego Dissolution, Subconscious Limits Remover, and Energy Blockage Removal.
  • Stop using different audios for a few weeks other than the above 3 and the Point of No Return stack. A lot of times, less is more. Looping audios incessantly is not always productive.
  • Do some form of meditation or energy exercise regularly. Could be Pranayama, Qigong, or the Reiki Star Exercise which has produced results for many many folks on this forum.
  • Do some form of active release exercise. Could be something specific like say EFT, Yuen Method, etc., or something generic like Going into the Heart Space.
  • A few times a day, actively Let Go.
  • Lastly, always end the day with a few rounds of the Grounding audio.

Consistency and perseverance are the keys. Also, never forget that the Universe loves and deeply cares for all its creation. There are amazing beings looking out for us, so dispel thoughts of doubt, despair, and desperation and saddle up for a new day and a new future. It’s only going to get better from here on… :smiley:

38 Likes

Hey, thanks everybody who gave advise and guidance to Baris. Reading this thread was a great way to start my day in a good mood :heart: .

2 Likes

I don’t think there is anything better than this to explain how to get results

4 Likes

Should i stop listen to music? to move up in terms of spirituality?

recently i have been trying lots of things and i couldnt be better. i heard that music could help with the process. what do you think about this is it true?

1 Like

I don’t see any reason why you should stop listening to normal music, unless it is having some detrimental effect on you. I have always found music to be very conducive to spiritual work.

9 Likes

Music is life. I would suggest listening to sapien field like it’s a music with side benefit!

2 Likes

My personal opinion is that you can listen to any music, as long as it does not contain negative lyrics in it.
Music is a powerfull brainwashing tool as it charges you up emotionally + repeats the messages over and over again.
It works like a boosted subliminal to your subconscious mind.
All discussed in this thread:

3 Likes

Basically whatever you direct your attention to, the subconscious mind saves it as input.

What goes as input into your subconscious mind, becomes a programming and then manifests as your outer personal reality.

Negative would be per this definition everything that you do not want to manifest in your personal reality.

So for example if lyrics are speaking about “the struggle of life”, then I personally would consider this negative because I don’t want to give my subconscious mind the input that “life is a struggle” and that “you have to struggle to make it big” etc.

Additionally, you manifest in your reality, besides to what beliefs you have in your subconscious mind, what you feel day in and day out.

Feeling something + Belief in the subconsious mind = Manifestation

4 Likes

damm didnt know this was about music nice it answered my exact ?

Telling others about your achievements and how good you are is something positive.
The question is, are the lyrics in that particular song at the same time free of any other negative statements?

Bragging is okay as long it is not a cope for low self-esteem.

Because keep in mind, your subconscious mind is always listening and playing along with the input.
It also can see through all your “games” and “acting as if in order to cover something up which you don’t actually believe deep down”.

Yes. These are all counter-productive beliefs.
Any belief that tells your subconscious mind that something is “hard” will also manifest itself this way and will be your personal experience.

This idiology of something being “hard” is fed to the masses on purpose.
Look at almost any YouTube motivational video – they all preach that “you just have to work a little bit harder, and one day you will make it”. This is all very negative anti-success brainwashing for your mind by people who lie on purpose or like most, simply have no clue.

How about manifesting that instad of “hard”, things go easy, smooth, in perfect alignment, always at the right time, always for the benefit of everyone etc.

Check out this thread on “hard work” as well:

2 Likes

Baris, it seems like you’re stuck in a cycle of thoughts that aren’t allowing you to accept anything else other than what you currently believe. I really recommend you try and put those thoughts to the side and create a playlist right now. Ego dissolution 1-2x, SLR 2-3 times, energy blockage removal 2 times, and emotional release 2-3 times. Should look something like what’s below. DO NOT let your EGO trick you into thinking the ego dissolution audio will harm you. My ego used to tell me demons would try to use my open state to alternate me but it was such a lie. Using this audio was one of the best decisions I made back in January of this year. I still use it to this day. 99% of the time the sapien audio you’re most scared to use is the best one for you.

2 Likes

I have zero clue about Rap haha… I don’t really get it, so probably my opinion is going to be uninformed in that regard :slight_smile:

Positive and Negative are subjective, one can argue there is nothing “negative”. However, as we say in Advaita, there are two “realities” - one dual, the other non-dual. In the non-dual sense, there is nothing separate from oneself to cause any deviation from neutrality. However, there is the dual plane, which is experienced even by realized souls in fleeting moments, where the material reality makes its presence known. In this realm, there is indeed something called “negative”. Whatever throws us off our center - away from the field of neutrality - that may be considered negative.

At this instant, a certain song may be negative for you - and seven days later, it may turn out to be positive. As everything is constantly changing, so does our reaction to other spheres of influence.

So, one should start by initially avoiding things that throw us off our core (aka imbalance us), but the long-term solution is to learn to re-enter the sphere of neutrality at will so that nothing throws us off our core/center.

I was in a class with Dr. Yuen and he was trying to treat a lady’s severe backache which had troubled her for decades. He tried balancing many things he thought were throwing her away from her center/self (all dis-eases may be traced to imbalance) - her fear of failure, grief, trauma, fear of not getting well, etc. Nothing helped. It seemed that none of the typical things were causing her imbalance. And then he hit the jackpot - she was worried she would get cured and her daughter would no longer take care of her - the minute this emotion was balanced, she felt 80% better then and there! Essentially, even things that are considered “spiritual” or “positive” may also throw us off balance, not just things perceived to be negative :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Do you get results from MEF ?

Sorry but that’s not what my post is about. Please try what I suggested if you actually want help. We really want to help you but if you allow your ego to block off good advice then it’s nothing we can do for you.

4 Likes

@Baris, the way you are looking for answers of how to get results is not gonna help you. I remember, I wrote you a long-ass answer on YouTube about how fields can work for you. But I don’t think, you have tried any of it.

Now my suggestion would be: Just follow a process, don’t be desperate for results.

Also, if you want to know how to ensure only Mef fields work for you, you can send the creator a mail asking for help or suggestions. Be sure he will never reply!

3 Likes