An Indexed Collection of Posts by Maoshan Wanderer

Hi @anon32464289

I have trained in nine different Daoist schools but my main school is the Maoshan sect. This sect has kinda remained secretive, so there do not seem to be many resources online for this sect.

The main approach of our school is to under the energy of Lightening and Thunderstorm (these are both metaphorical and literal) to effect alchemy, and also works extensively to channel energy from various deities and constellations/dimensions. It thus gets called “Sorcery” any a time although this word gets negatively perceived in the West. It requires training under various sects to achieve the opening of orbit, Dantiens etc., and then teaches techniques to explode the alchemy in a short duration of a decade or less to access other dimensional energies.

The goal is the Golden Dragon Body, which is similar in concept to the Rainbow Body of Enlightenment of the Dzogchen school of Tantric Buddhism.

Before this, my Neigong preparatory practice was from the amazing Sifu Wang Liping, who has talked about the Dragon Gate school in his book (excerpts). There seems to be another new book on this topic.

My main practice currently is the Maoshan Thunder sect methods which go well with the Trulkhor Yoga of Dzogchen. These are my current energetic/physical practices. I started with Kriya Yoga (which I do not practice anymore). Kashmir Shaivism and Dzogchen are my core spiritual systems, and the metaphysics/worldview I identify with more closely than others.

29 Likes

Thank you for the care in your reply.
Some interesting reads incoming :slight_smile:

The resonance I got straight after watching the Trulkhor Yoga (so interesting btw) is to keep it simple for now, we are blessed to have Captain facilitating our ascension :pray:

7 Likes

Absolutely :slight_smile: Trulkhor is a very forceful approach and not really necessary or safe for most people! It is like the Kālī of the Yogic systems, and probably the same applies to Thunder sect practices. :blush:

8 Likes

Part 2

NB: some of the posts are duplicated under several subtopics on purpose.

Index

:star: Alchemy
:cherry_blossom: Chakras
:green_salad: Diet / Food, Drink & Supplements Usage
:cyclone: Energy (miscellaneous)
:fairy:t2: Higher Beings
:snake: Kundalini
:label: Living with Gazillion Tags
:om: Mantras
:infinity: Spiritual Path & Practices
:wind_chime: Three Treasures / San Bao (Chi, Jing, Shen)

11 Likes

See also Part 1

:star: Alchemy

Summary

:cherry_blossom: Chakras

Summary

:green_salad: Diet / Food, Drink & Supplements Usage

Summary

:cyclone: Energy (miscellaneous)

Summary

To Vax, or Not to Vax

When Sexual Performance Anxiety is a Matter of Stuck Energy

:fairy:t2: Higher Beings

Summary

Approach of Deities

Facets of The Goddess through Chandi and Others

Also Related: The 8 Forms of Lakshmi

Vaikuntha Loka, Other Lokas, and Dreamweaver

More on Divine Figures

Becoming a Higher (Human) Being

Higher (Human) Being in The Pure Land

Tungnath Temple

16 Likes

See also Part 1

:snake: Kundalini

Summary

:label: Living with Gazillion Tags

Summary

Intercession 2.0

Magi

:om: Mantras

Summary

:infinity: Spiritual Path & Practices

Summary

Experiences and Insights about Servitors and Tulpas

Interacting with Portals

”Back” to… or for the Future

Regarding the Woody Allen Effect

:wind_chime: Three Treasures / San Bao (Chi, Jing, Shen)

Summary

Negentropic Alchemy Series

Major Blueprint of Power

16 Likes

"A man asked his father: “Dad, how wil I ever find the right woman?”

His father replied: “Forget finding the right woman, focus on being the right man!”

10 Likes

haha indeed! as within so without

3 Likes

Ya… fully focused on all my heart desires, somethings I don’t believe in looking for, like love. But rather keep being the embodiment of all that I can be, what’s meant to be eventually will be. Of course, that’s not to say don’t be effortful, but I let go what doesn’t need to be held.

3 Likes

Bump
I had a great time reading his posts and I keep coming back because each sentence has so much knowledge :clap::two_hearts:

Also guys can anyone link me to Sammy and _OM’s index threads?

3 Likes

He’s incredible indeed. I’ve rarely learned that much from one single person.

I’m linking Sammy’s thread below. _OM’s was deleted upon his request.

SammyG Speaks: A Collection of Posts

7 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Hi I have to get ur urgent attention!1!1!!1! I love u so much ur so cool >.< anyways anyways.

Please message me pretty please with a cherry on top​:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::heart_eyes_cat::point_right:t2::point_left:t2:

My God, @Maoshan_Wanderer has so much knowledge (theoretical and practical), which/that would take us lifetimes to gain! :warning:
Thank You for Sharing with us, mere mortals! :grin:
Many Thanks, @Bronyraur, for this Great Indexed Collection of Maoshan’s Wisdom! :pray:

7 Likes

Appreciate your kind words, but I don’t think I deserve any credit. For some reason, even as a child, the Divine Mother has been very kind to me and has led me to unbelievably kind and advanced teachers (which includes Dream), and any little thing I learned is thanks to that Grace and not really due to my capability or brilliance haha :pray:

At times, when I type a post, I don’t even know what I write until after I have completed. It is just the energy flowing through… I guess I am an example of how unconditional Divine Grace is, even lifts up an underserving idiot like me…

20 Likes

dang, that happens to me too sometimes. I go back and see something I wrote and don’t even remember writing it, lol

13 Likes

Hey brother, when you have time please DM me @Maoshan_Wanderer

Seeking your advice on some stuff.

:) Thank you

2 Likes

Hey @Maoshan_Wanderer! Will you please message me today when you have a chance? Thanks!

5 Likes

Hi Barry,

Sorry was down energetically, physically last few days. Got hit by Covid lol, in spite of all those vaccines and boosters. Getting better slowly thanks to Dream and PU.

10 Likes

I Wish You a Healthy and Speedy Recovery. :pray:

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:

6 Likes