Experiences with the Fae & Energetic Support Servitors

Love this list, you can list all that comes to your mind if you want lol its always nice to have extra ideas :blush:

2 Likes

Exactly why i wouldnt created them on things like that

A lot of things may or may not happen! What happens if you lose your stone? Or pendant? Or if there is an earthquake? Or a cyclone? Or aliens steal the gadget? Or the servitor gets upset that you did not sweet whisper for last 45-min? Lol

If it breaks, use something else to create a new Transformer.

11 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer lol! True… those questions would apply to all items really.

Well… is the environmental transformer also a servitor? I was thinking about that whole dragon thread and it was supposedly being sad. I thought the poor transformer then would be aimless with no home.

1 Like

Lmao im still laughing at that whole ‘dragons are sad if you dont talk to them’ :laughing: i mean seriouslyyyyyyy now

2 Likes

Not buying it. AT ALL :slight_smile: Servitors don’t exhibit such emotions and absolutely not Dream’s servitors!

Imagine, if this was the case, they could also go rogue and get angry!

Such things are possible with Tulpas (pronounced sprul-pa) but not with servitors. Another servitor creator who was in this sphere before Dale and Dream came along, was a bit of an amateur and created certain servitors which would grow weak or damaged when under psychic attack, but even those badly created ones never turned rogue! Because the energy structure of her servitors was erratic, my guardians would mercilessly thrash the servitor to prevent it from causing me energy imbalance and in a week, the supposedly “infallible” servitor was weak and diminishing in power. Still, it was like a program that was no longer able to operate with the efficiency it was meant to, but it did not turn into a virus. Dream’s programming is way more complex and sophisticated, but it is still a program!

So while one should be mindful of their creations with a sense of responsibility, one need not worry as though it was a sentient being with emotions, because it is not! Tulpas, a concept bastardized by the “black” application of Tibetan Dream Yoga, on the other hand, have such risks involved.

19 Likes

Thanks for explaining that, @Maoshan_Wanderer. So, think of them as energetic programs vs feeling energetic beings?

2 Likes

Let me put it this way - they are programmed to behave as energetic beings :smiley: And they evolve as well, in the sense of their capabilities and energetic sense response (which is again defined by Dream’s programming), but not in terms of human emotions such as jealousy, love, boredom, anger, etc. Humans are uniquely blessed with the toolkit of emotions, which can be a great boon if harnessed correctly!

17 Likes

This is going to sound strange, but… I received my 2 jars of nice stones (one for environmental transformers) via mail along with my cat supplies. The small stones are REALLY tiny lol. The top cover of the heavy duty plastic jar of tiny stones was off the grooves and uneven, probably from all the cans of wet cat food landing on it via delivery. I actually have a pretty good grip strength for my age and gender. I couldn’t get that blasted jar open, no matter what I tried and how many times I tried! Didn’t want to make a hole in the plastic because, it would be a mess with the tiny stones. So finally I asked my 2 servitors and my dragon, if it was within their abilities, to open the jar. I just started to put my hands on the jar,…and the jar opened!

Also 2 days after I made the 2 Tome servitors, on just waking up from sleep I saw one, who stood there with an arm up like saying hello! I didnt see wings so assume it was the energetic support servitor. I saw it with closed eyelids. I got very excited!

I almost hate to say this, but I already care about them! (yeah, inside I can be a mush!)

7 Likes

I’m going to use your list.
Do you have a list of commands for fae?

4 Likes

Let me jot down some thoughts for Fae as well!

As Energy Servitor has more passive abilities than the Fae, I first started with that one!

13 Likes

thanks for the cheat sheet. it will be a great help in training the servitor;)
each wording can be shortened, the main thing is to agree with your new servitor-friend :)

6 Likes

I created the Fae and Energetic Support servitors 2 days ago in the early evening and here is my quick update on both. I’m wearing them together:

Fae - Created it on a wearable item first. 15-20 minutes after wearing it, I felt nauseous which continued for an hour or two. Then I was fine.
Energetic Support - Created it on a wearable item also. 10 mins in and I had a sharp stomach pain and felt uncomfortable for a little bit and then it was fine.

Went to bed, slept well and woke up the next morning feeling good. Felt very relaxed throughout the day amidst an extremely hectic day. I didn’t feel annoyed and kept my cool. I would be exhausted by the end of the day before but this time I was good. I had more energy and didn’t feel drained at all. I went out last night and had a few drinks with a friend and the whole night others seemed positive. This morning I had zero hangover! So far, my energy levels are fairly good though I did need a long nap this afternoon.

I want to start having the energy support servitor store fill me with more energy. Do I just ask it that?

I don’t know if the fae is male or female. Does it even matter?

I’m looking forward to testing out both their abilities more and improving myself. So far, I’m so impressed and happy! Thank you for this amazing gift, @Captain_Nemo!!

15 Likes

awesome! the fae’s definitely meeting my own expectations on this. i also notice how others are treating me more with ‘gentleness’ with fae around. it’s almost like they tip-toe around me because i’ve seen their more confrontational sides before regularly wearing these morphic fields on me.

5 Likes

That is a great way to put it! I’m trying to see if this effect is still strong when communicating with people over video chats? i.e work meetings. It seemed to me that meeting people in person seemed more ‘gentle’.

1 Like

definitely let me know! internet communication is an interesting topic for me at the moment especially when i try to get my emotional intent across.

1 Like

@psynergy I know exactly what you mean and I’ve struggled with that during shelter in place and everything online / video.

1 Like

@Starlight - this happened with Environmental Transformer too! I created 8 of them and placed it all over the place “hidden” around my workplace where around 22 members of my team sit. Friday felt nearly festive (yeah there is some amount of TGIF factor too) and there were pockets of laughter across the sitting space, throughout the workday.

I tried to pull a Mr. Biceps at the gym, overexerted and my back was hurting like hell! Did three things:

• Activated “Pain Control” card from the book
  • Told my Fae to channel the energy from 5 types of crystal onto the painful area
  • Told my Energy Servitor to channel healing energy from Mother Earth to the painful area

About 45-min later, the pain has dialed down from like 1000 to 3 or 4!

Edit: Note to myself to use more the audios from the course, esp the last two!

16 Likes

God I love your hyperbole. Always makes me laugh.

I’m just glad you’re alive! :rofl:

8 Likes

5 Likes