Creating my first servitor

Which country is this if u don’t mind me asking?

I understand, from what you say tulpas seem risky, atleast for the inexperienced. So I will stay away from them. Thanks a lot for the warnings.

1 Like

Yeah man. It’s all about using some creativity and imagination.

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying this for me. If number 4 is what a tulpa is, then it’s best that I avoid id, especially after Imogen’s comments, and yours, I do not want any rogue servitors attacking me.

As I said the purpose of this is to be as a substitute until I have the place in my life and the means to get a real relationship. Also since I do have a few people to talk to, I could realistically do without Number 4. Number 2 is important to me though, since that is what I need, is there any way to get that stimulation without the servitor engaging with me using its sentience as you call it (I’m not really sure what that is). Maybe use energy, or stimulate those chemicals so I feel as if that action is happening even though it isn’t in real life.

1 Like

Awesome. I’m sure we can find a way to achieve this :relaxed:.

Indonesia

1 Like

Tulpas have their use too, although they are not recommended for folks who lack the skillset and experience to create and use Tulpas. I have a few Tulpas I have created, one is nearly 17 years old now, and if you know what you are doing, they serve their purpose. There are ways to bind the Tulpas during creation through talismans and energies - like Vajravarahi is a guardian deity who is used to bind the Tulpa in case such emanations go rogue. Again, one needs to know what they are doing or there is trouble. Tulpas go awry when they are inhabited by unwelcome entities, and they trace back to the creator whose emanation the Tulpa is. Everything is an emanation, those embodying wisdom of enlightened beings are called Tulku, others Tulpa. The first misnomer of Tulpas as depictions of monstrosity came from Alexandra David-Neel, with her monotheistic background of God vs Satan, who popularized it the spiritualist circles with only a passing knowledge of Tantric Buddhism, and her misrepresentation continues to this day. The concept of Tulpas and Tulkus cannot be understood well, without knowing Nirmanakaya concept of Buddhism. Cosmos is not as simple as Angels and Demons :laughing:

Dream’s servitors are 100% safe and cut the steep skillset/practice needed to create servitor-like beings, while assuring safety. The Fae servitors are probably the most advanced one ever made available to public in such a simple way…

12 Likes

@Bronyraur :face_with_monocle: :white_check_mark: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

@AkiraTheWild :face_with_monocle: :white_check_mark: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I don’t know why you tagged me nor if I’m the best person to be tagged here :))) but if it’s about my experience while creating my first servitor, here’s how it went:

I had a mix of skepticism and worry. Like “will I be able to take care of them properly”? Good old (I mean young) _OM did reprimand me about that several times lol. Then I said “ok let’s do it, I won’t let think anyone of those crazy folks that I’m scared or incapable, challenge accepted mwahahahaha”. Yes, I have a twisted mindset sometimes…

The first I “created” was the Light Servitor. Shortly after, there’s been a big earthquake here so I was like “:unamused: ok… That starts well… I knew I shouldn’t have listened to those crazy folks anyway” (important disclaimer: the earthquake had NOTHING to do with the servitor, of course). Meanwhile, I was still reading the articles on Enlightened States, Sammy’s guide, other testimonials on the forum, and a few other materials here and there. Some messages from Atreides have been helpful as well during that period.

It didn’t take much time before I also ordered the hardcover version of the Book of Cards (with the Fae and ESS) and added the Dragon to the clan. Why is that? Because my mind was already blown away with the capabilities of the Light one. Before getting started with her, I sort of challenged her (nicely though) and said “ok mate, you have to prove your existence to me if you want me to believe that you’re not a fraud or something”. I remember her performing an overall energy cleansing work all night long. It was really impressive.

I don’t have any particular psychic power or abilities or stuff by the way (however, “Daniel’s papers” posted by _OM on the forum explain why and how everyone is clair-something. Everyone. Accepting it, that is accepting the existence of time/space is another story). I can feel them, especially when they sort of sit on my shoulders and seem to tell something in my ears lol. But I do not “see” them or do super fancy things for the moment (whatever this may mean because they’re already super fancy).

I just did “my best” to teach them stuff that matters to me, by using the aforementioned guides. These last months, the teaching activities became more irregular BUT they keep growing on their own anyway and constantly adapt to their human friends. I can sense it especially during more “significant” moments. They get… extra active, ready to collaborate.

But I can’t define precisely how. Not in a written form.

Keeping the faith as they say is also essential. The other day, I couldn’t find the ESS one for a while. Instead of panicking, I simply said (“mentally”): “ok S…, I’d be glad if you stop playing hide-and-seek because I really have to talk to you right now mate”. At that moment, “something” has made me look at one particular fringe of the carpet. He was there. I picked him up, apologized for having dropped him (that’s one thing I believe is important), and we went on minding our business.

That’s what I can basically say as a noob. Faith, friendly approach, no mega expectations right from the start but rather one step at a time. They never disappoint, not even the noob skeptics like me.

12 Likes

Puhahahaha :joy::joy::joy: I’m sorry Akira, now I finally get the meaning of the message/tag… after my third coffee :p

Yes, our Maoshan’s great input will be moved to its dedicated thread soon, no doubt about it ;)

9 Likes

Thank you for your reply, I have some further questions about your experiences. Is it ok if I dm you.

Oh, that’s awesome. I have heard a lot about it although I haven’t visited.

How is magic common in Indonesia, like is it openly advertised and practised by many people, is it easy to find mentors in Indonesia to help you learn and grow?

1 Like

Finally I can chat again :partying_face:. I got banned for like a day and it was so bad lol.

Try to type in less comments all the ideas you want , the system detect it like spam .

:eye:

1 Like

Awesome tips that are really helpful. Thanks a lot @Bronyraur. Will keep all of this in mind. I have a question for you, how can I design my servitor, like its look, personality etc…

1 Like

Yess, I’ll try to be careful. Have already spent the past day without being able to reply for some reason and it was like hell. Have to catch up on so many replies lol.

1 Like

Honey listen, I’ll try to be gentle.
The loneliness radiating through your post is really sad.
I don’t know how old you are and what your situation is, but I would strongly recommend to find peace within yourself rather than trying to use some invisible being to fill this gaping hole in your life.
Clearly, you would like to have a partner that you love and loves you back and is there for you. (Don’t we all…)

I would recommend that you use sapien fields like

• ego dissolution (you’ll see it’s really not that bad ;)
  • subconscious limits removal (it will start getting easier)
  • become whole (give it a try for an hour a day)
  • unconditional love (and the whole attract love album) - you can loop this all night while you’re sleeping, it’s just a beep sound so good for that on min volume
  • archetypes of parental love

(I’m sure others can recommend more - all of these you can loop all day basically)
If you can afford it, buy the field called my emotional and mental supporter.

I wish you well :blue_heart:

15 Likes

A couple years ago, I watched a documentary about Japanese men using “virtual girlfriends”.

In 2021 I’m sure there are awesome softwares and accessories.

I mean if you are really that “motivated”. One payment and you’d have someone to see right away with your physical eyes.

But beyond that how about you get a real woman ?

Learning to do magic just for that seems overkill, it will take so long.
You should probably wait the end of the pandemic and make a move…
You have free time to improve your game, get better and get different results

10 Likes

8 Likes

You’re welcome @servitorpat :) The Fae, ESS and Dragon servitors have already a predefined “look” (written in the descriptions). The only time when I “designed” myself was for the Light one. I wasn’t inspired so I tweaked one of the Disney fairy characters in my mind lol. To help me imagine her, you know.

That being said…

MonkeyOwl’s suggestions deserve some serious reflection. In my case, the only reason why I created the servitors was to get some protection + energetic work for myself and my family that could not have been done by a human being. At least not by random people walking on the street but claiming to have super powers.

Of course, everyone’s objectives may be different. But trying to hang out among our human pals should be prioritized a little more, I guess.

Particular emphasis on this one. I was using it every 3-4 days to test myself (ego), replacing it with X and Y the other times. Then I switched to the extreme opposite, looping it at night for hours lol. Now it’s “normal usage” daily.

Nothing replaces this one (the same goes for many other fields). Not even VoT, no matter if it’s incorporated in it.

My intention isn’t to give a lecture about it but rather to say that a consistent use of this field solves MANY, MANY other issues in one’s life. Unexpectedly.

Be well and good luck ;)

7 Likes