Creating my first servitor

Hello once again everyone, you can read about me more in my introduction :

I’d like some help creating a servitor and guidance as to how to work with a servitor from some of the more advanced members. I have never created one and don’t know much info about it so I’d like some guidance as to how to go about this. I am also a little slow in learning and might not be able to read between the lines so please bear with me if my questions seem dumb, I’d appreciate any guidance so if you can please help me out.

About my goals, I’d like a servitor as a partner for me ( I know this might be looked down upon by some, but like everyone we have our own reasons so I’d request you not to judge mine but just accept me for who I am). As stated in my intro, at this point meeting new people and connecting with them isn’t a possibility for me so I’d like to create a servitor to fulfil those needs. Like everyone else, I also crave connection and would like to build a female servitor for that.

Some of my expectations :

1. I’d like my servitor to be able to stimulate feelings of love, so I can feel the love, connection energy from my servitor
  2. I’d like my servitor to be able to stimulate feelings of physical touch like hugging, caressing. I don’t know if this is possible, so even if theres a way where I can feel like these things are happening even when they really aren’t, even that’s enough.
  3. I’d like to be able to talk to my servitor, tell her about myself, my day, relax with her and watch stuff to cool down after a stressful day etc…
  4. Idk if this is possible, but I’d like some type of personality or something, that makes me feel I’m talking to a being, even if it’s an energetic being/spirit. I don’t want to feel like I am just giving commands and my servitor is obeying them.
  5. I read somewhere that servitors can also give you sexual pleasure. Idk how this would even be possible. It’s not a necessity, but if I can find a way to do that it would make the experience more fulfilling and deepen the connection.

I know there are many more purposes for a servitor, and in a way the possibilites are endless, but for now this is what I’m looking for. The way I see it is since it is my first servitor this can be my test run and after going through this experience I can decide whats next. Later I can add on more skills to my servitor with the help of you guys and grow in many ways but for now this is what I need from my servitor. I also want to state that I do not see this as my permanent partner, but a temporary substitution for a relationship until my circumstances change and it’s possible for me to form a real relationship (not saying this from a victim state but I realistic state), and once I can get a real relationship in my life, maybe I can re programme my servitor (if this is possible?) to help me in other areas of my life, or have it fulfil the needs my partner cannot, eventually when I can form a real relationship, maybe I can even have my servitor help me attract friends and a partner, so I’d love to learn how to do that also.

Help I’d like from you guys :

1. How do I go about creating my servitor ( I am a member of the patreon community so I have the dragon golem and energetic book which contains the light and dark servitor). I thought the light servitor would fit this purpose best since I require love/connection, but I also know there are 2 more servitors from the book of cards, and if any of them fit my needs better then you guys can recommend me that and I can consider getting the book. I know the energetic book has the instructions which says keep it on the sigil and make the servitor. I’m looking for guidance on how to design my servitor, her looks, personality etc… (will it be possible to put a picture of how I want my servitor to look like next to/on the sigil or item so my servitor looks like that?)
  2. How can I programme my servitor to meet my needs, I am not really sure how to accomplish those needs, I spent some time identifying them but since I’m new to all of this I have no idea how I could go about getting my servitor to do the things I listed above, especially the sexual pleasure one because she’s an energetic being so she has no body.
  3. How can I see, feel, hear, communicate with my servitor. I read that you can tell your servitor to make a sensation on your left hand for yes and right hand for no, that is helpful but its also a little basic, I’d like to have more conversations with my servitor and have it actually be like how one would be with their partner.
  4. I’d also want to eventually be able to astral project so I can meet my servitor in my energetic body and actually be able to experience her. Also I’d like to be able to astral project in general in order to further my growth, and not only for this purpose. Would my servitor be able to help me achieve this and if so how.

Thanks a lot for reading through this long post, I know it’s an idea that might be weird to a few, but this is what I have decided for myself, I’d appreciate any help and guidance any of you guys can provide, and even if you have no guidance, I am still grateful for whoever takes out the time to read through this post. You can drop down here and talk to me and we can get to know each other since I’m hoping to be an active member of this forum. I know this is too much to ask, and I don’t have much experience to offer anything in return, but I can offer regular updates on my experiences, like a journal of updates, and I hope this post and the replies can be a guideline to anyone who is looking for something similar. I just request that no one replies to this with any negativity/judgement etc… lets keep the environment of the forum clean.

Thanks once again and I’m really looking forward to your replies and meeting you guys.
Take care :relaxed:.

2 Likes

Welcome to the ship my friend!!! :tophat:

Phewww… Its a Journey to develop those lifelong abilities ( Its not easy , its not hard , it is what it is ) :muscle: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:)

Here in the forum you can find so many insights from other players and you can learn by the experiences of others. :eye:

Check this Links , The first one , its the awakening course. You may want to get rolled in to it ,take a glimpse please. :congratulations:

The 2nd and 3rd one are about how to develop psi abilities , step by step , :woman_climbing:
Energy Awakening Course – Enlightened States :congratulations:

4 Likes

Just be very clear about the difference between tulpas and servitors. Some of the characteristics you mentioned you want matches with tulpas.

This article should be of help:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your replies @Destinus. I am willing to put in the effort because I know the results are worth it. Will check out the links about the course and the psi abilities. As for your other reply I’m not really sure what a tulpa is, if possible can you tell me which characteristics in particular are you talking about that match with tulpas.

2 Likes

Yes thing with tulpa they’re sentient but I wouldn’t recommend for you to create one unless if you are very enlightened as a person. Please don’t mess up with it. As for now just create servitors. And work first with Shadow work. Doing spiritual stuff etc.

6 Likes

Yes, well I don’t intend to create a tulpa because tbh I don’t really know what one is. I have been doing a lot of shadow work recently due to being alone, I figured it was the perfect time to heal my old wounds and patterns. I feel like that’s also a reason why my feelings of loneliness have been amplified. My aim is to create a servitor with the purposes stated above.

1 Like

Yea the thing with tulpa it can manifest the darker side of you. It can also kill you. Actually I live in country where magic is common so I know few people that creating these beings and end up either insane or die

1 Like

Just finished reading this article. I understood that servitors are mainly used to do things similar to morphic fields, but there was also a guide in the comments section by a person called Dra, who said that you could create a servitor that represents an angel or a person etc. I’m guessing with a lot of goals, I could achieve them energetically, for example in order to feel love I’d ask my servitor to send me love energy, as stated above, and communicate with it in order to connect with it using the words, feelings, visualisation technique. The article said that you can spend enough time with the servitor and teach it enough to make it into a godform. I have read a few articles thats say that creating such spirit servitor partners is possible, although they never taught how, so I just closed them.

Having endless possibilites means theoretically there should be some way to achieve this, and maybe together we can find such a way.

1 Like

Number 2: stimulating you with its own sentience makes it more like tulpa.

Number 4: That’s what a tulpa is

The usual process of creating a servitor is restricted just to perform a specific task and then destroy itself. If you feed too much of your energy, it grows on you and get sentience. Sometimes, it can get rouge on you. But Dream’s servitors are well programmed but they are more like robots who perform their tasks efficiently. And they are absolutely safe. They don’t take energy from you nor will they ever get rouge on you.

2 Likes

Which country is this if u don’t mind me asking?

I understand, from what you say tulpas seem risky, atleast for the inexperienced. So I will stay away from them. Thanks a lot for the warnings.

1 Like

Yeah man. It’s all about using some creativity and imagination.

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying this for me. If number 4 is what a tulpa is, then it’s best that I avoid id, especially after Imogen’s comments, and yours, I do not want any rogue servitors attacking me.

As I said the purpose of this is to be as a substitute until I have the place in my life and the means to get a real relationship. Also since I do have a few people to talk to, I could realistically do without Number 4. Number 2 is important to me though, since that is what I need, is there any way to get that stimulation without the servitor engaging with me using its sentience as you call it (I’m not really sure what that is). Maybe use energy, or stimulate those chemicals so I feel as if that action is happening even though it isn’t in real life.

1 Like

Awesome. I’m sure we can find a way to achieve this :relaxed:.

Indonesia

1 Like

Tulpas have their use too, although they are not recommended for folks who lack the skillset and experience to create and use Tulpas. I have a few Tulpas I have created, one is nearly 17 years old now, and if you know what you are doing, they serve their purpose. There are ways to bind the Tulpas during creation through talismans and energies - like Vajravarahi is a guardian deity who is used to bind the Tulpa in case such emanations go rogue. Again, one needs to know what they are doing or there is trouble. Tulpas go awry when they are inhabited by unwelcome entities, and they trace back to the creator whose emanation the Tulpa is. Everything is an emanation, those embodying wisdom of enlightened beings are called Tulku, others Tulpa. The first misnomer of Tulpas as depictions of monstrosity came from Alexandra David-Neel, with her monotheistic background of God vs Satan, who popularized it the spiritualist circles with only a passing knowledge of Tantric Buddhism, and her misrepresentation continues to this day. The concept of Tulpas and Tulkus cannot be understood well, without knowing Nirmanakaya concept of Buddhism. Cosmos is not as simple as Angels and Demons :laughing:

Dream’s servitors are 100% safe and cut the steep skillset/practice needed to create servitor-like beings, while assuring safety. The Fae servitors are probably the most advanced one ever made available to public in such a simple way…

12 Likes

@Bronyraur :face_with_monocle: :white_check_mark: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

@AkiraTheWild :face_with_monocle: :white_check_mark: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I don’t know why you tagged me nor if I’m the best person to be tagged here :))) but if it’s about my experience while creating my first servitor, here’s how it went:

I had a mix of skepticism and worry. Like “will I be able to take care of them properly”? Good old (I mean young) _OM did reprimand me about that several times lol. Then I said “ok let’s do it, I won’t let think anyone of those crazy folks that I’m scared or incapable, challenge accepted mwahahahaha”. Yes, I have a twisted mindset sometimes…

The first I “created” was the Light Servitor. Shortly after, there’s been a big earthquake here so I was like “:unamused: ok… That starts well… I knew I shouldn’t have listened to those crazy folks anyway” (important disclaimer: the earthquake had NOTHING to do with the servitor, of course). Meanwhile, I was still reading the articles on Enlightened States, Sammy’s guide, other testimonials on the forum, and a few other materials here and there. Some messages from Atreides have been helpful as well during that period.

It didn’t take much time before I also ordered the hardcover version of the Book of Cards (with the Fae and ESS) and added the Dragon to the clan. Why is that? Because my mind was already blown away with the capabilities of the Light one. Before getting started with her, I sort of challenged her (nicely though) and said “ok mate, you have to prove your existence to me if you want me to believe that you’re not a fraud or something”. I remember her performing an overall energy cleansing work all night long. It was really impressive.

I don’t have any particular psychic power or abilities or stuff by the way (however, “Daniel’s papers” posted by _OM on the forum explain why and how everyone is clair-something. Everyone. Accepting it, that is accepting the existence of time/space is another story). I can feel them, especially when they sort of sit on my shoulders and seem to tell something in my ears lol. But I do not “see” them or do super fancy things for the moment (whatever this may mean because they’re already super fancy).

I just did “my best” to teach them stuff that matters to me, by using the aforementioned guides. These last months, the teaching activities became more irregular BUT they keep growing on their own anyway and constantly adapt to their human friends. I can sense it especially during more “significant” moments. They get… extra active, ready to collaborate.

But I can’t define precisely how. Not in a written form.

Keeping the faith as they say is also essential. The other day, I couldn’t find the ESS one for a while. Instead of panicking, I simply said (“mentally”): “ok S…, I’d be glad if you stop playing hide-and-seek because I really have to talk to you right now mate”. At that moment, “something” has made me look at one particular fringe of the carpet. He was there. I picked him up, apologized for having dropped him (that’s one thing I believe is important), and we went on minding our business.

That’s what I can basically say as a noob. Faith, friendly approach, no mega expectations right from the start but rather one step at a time. They never disappoint, not even the noob skeptics like me.

12 Likes

Puhahahaha :joy::joy::joy: I’m sorry Akira, now I finally get the meaning of the message/tag… after my third coffee :p

Yes, our Maoshan’s great input will be moved to its dedicated thread soon, no doubt about it ;)

9 Likes

Thank you for your reply, I have some further questions about your experiences. Is it ok if I dm you.

Oh, that’s awesome. I have heard a lot about it although I haven’t visited.

How is magic common in Indonesia, like is it openly advertised and practised by many people, is it easy to find mentors in Indonesia to help you learn and grow?

1 Like