Sexual Energy Accumulation Speed on various fields (experience thread)

Nice post :+1:t5:, how long do you recommend to loop Ojas narrowed ? As in how many times?

1 Like

Sometimes I loop for 1 hour per day.
Besides that you should play it for as long as you feel well with it and/or what the field description says.

4 Likes

I think related to sexual energy, there is a field very underrated - The three ginseng.
I don’t experience from field, but in real life i use Asian ginseng and improved a lot my whole health and libido, erection.
Lot of old man use ginseng to increase their yang and can have more sex at old age.

12 Likes

ha…wonderful idea…have forgotten…i took such a thing almost 20 or more years ago and now i remember something funny, same what you tell…nice!!!

2 Likes

Lol my same question and thoughts haha

Maoshan loves to fly for sure

5 Likes

Haha yeah, I start with this stack early in the morning, and then do an hour of my breathing routine and who needs food or coffee? I generate so much energy sustains me till about 6 pm with no food etc., needed.

16 Likes

Soul Restoration makes me energized AF…that audio is op

6 Likes

Well, that its true!

And i guess the breathing routine helps you distribute and settle that whole energy bomb coktail haha throughout the day

5 Likes

Yup, I try to assimilate and transmute the energies within an hour or two of generating them - mainly for spiritual purposes and then for a bit of daily healing, so that it is not used up elsewhere. I run a few micro and macro orbits, ground and I am good for the rest of the day.

16 Likes

That is great!!

Im gonna actually try that on a day off and see where to use it (like ill choose one target at a time = spiritual practice, manifestation, healing for instance) and see how i handle it.

If i do it right, and i like it, id keep it as a routine for one day a week.

Like a full Triathlon day

A Spiritual one lol

Thank you Mao, i was supposed to be a silent lurker in this post :laughing: but im glad i was nosy and commented.

7 Likes

i would use for me everything without the gratitude if i use this primer bomb daily and see if i explode, what i think wont happen…

and i would use the crucible before the PONR so i dont poison myself from all the things getting liberated from the said bomb…

but then i also thought when you do such one priming one wouldnot need any primers for the day for the other stacks and one would have enough punch for ritualistic audios such as the Yagnas…

we also have the distrubuters…well i still think is a bomb for spiritual proffessionals and have respectful fear of using it so…

1 Like

heyy brother i need your help. do u have any handles??

1 Like

It makes me wonder how much energy I now have due to using soul core restoration 2x while sleeping for about a month now.

I feel like I have too much sexual energy despite it only being 7 days of me not releasing. I tried microcosmic audio but it works for a few minutes. I’m going crazy here lol

8 Likes

@Rogue
mstate copper x 3
mstate gold x2
ojas x 1
clear negative energy enteties x 1

u ll do it.

1 Like

same here i looped soul restoration PLUS +

I made a drink, i used to take before sleep few years ago - in university.

1tsp Ashwagandha
1tsp Turmeric
Raw milk
and black sesame seeds (i just chew them)

i call it a jing elixir. I took it last night before sleeping and i woke up feel literally animalistic. On the positive side, i wrote up 12 pages of my book im writing and also killed a crazy workout along with some parnayama. :muscle: having so much basal energy can be positive too ahha

10 Likes

I definitely added ojas to use for in the morning. I have noticed that when I use flow of jing, I get so horny. Like I go crazy. If this happens to me with flow of jing, I can only imagine what negentropic jing would do to me.

Im doing all I can to increase my sexual energy accumulation for manifestation purposes. Yeah don’t get me wrong, I go crazy in the moment but in the end of the day when I get through it without relapsing in any way, I feel amazing.

3 Likes

Id even add Hakuin’s butter pill to the above list…It gives a great cleanse overall, balancer and recharger of lower dantien. Will hit SEAS +100% for sure…

But Ojas and Jing top the list If you ask me.

7 Likes

Try it out!

It also restores pre-natal Jing :exploding_head: :partying_face:

3 Likes

@JAAJ I feel you should do another thread one day for shen and another for chi. Your original post gave me a lot of insight.

In fact it got me to where I’m confused as to where I should get negentropic jing or the ojas not shaken audio.

Now here is a question. How does one know when any of their dantians is leaking or not leaking?

3 Likes

Thank you. One day when I understand Chi and Shen more, I will probably do a post too. In the meantime, I really recommend that you study Maoshan’s posts here on the forum.

I would get both. While they both supply you with vital energy they also have different functions and other benefits too.

I am not energy sensitive, so the only way I know is how quickly I feel re-energized and high libido again.
Soul Core Restoration also gives a nice warm and embracing feeling in the area around the belly. And when looping Soul Core Restoration while sleeping, the sleep seems to be not that deep mentally, but energetically especially energizing and refreshing.

3 Likes