Sexual Energy Accumulation Speed on various fields (experience thread)

Have you guys ever wondered how quickly you can get your sexual energy back after a release by listening to the various Sapien fields?

Over the time I conducted various experiments on this question.
All for the purpose of scientific research of course.
Below is my experience, as a man, of how quickly you can restore your sexual energy with the various fields.

Please keep in mind that this is very subjective.
The below is just my personal experience.

All values are from your “Natural Baseline” which is the energy accumulation speed you would have while being on semen retention as a man (or outside of your period days as a woman).

SEAS = Sexual Energy Accumulation Speed

• Looping Flow of Jing: SEAS +50%
  • Looping Force of Life: SEAS +60%
  • Looping Jindan: SEAS +60%
  • Looping Ojas Refined and Defined: SEAS +70%
  • Looping Minor Blueprint of Power: SEAS +80%
  • Being the owner of Blueprint of Love NFT: SEAS permanently +50% for as long as you are the owner
  • Being the owner of + looping the audio of Blueprint of Love NFT: SEAS +100%
  • Looping Negentropic Jing: SEAS +200%
  • Looping Chi Compression Into Lower Dan Tien: SEAS +250%
  • Looping Major Blueprint of Power: SEAS +300%
  • Looping Ojas Marrowed and Shaken not Stirred: SEAS +400%
  • Looping The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing: SEAS +500%
  • Looping Soul Core Restoration: almost permanently reduces energy leakage by 5% per play = increases the SEAS value of other fields. With zero energy leakages all the SEAS values would be double as listed.

There are also some other NFTs which do give you a permanent energy supply as long as you own them.

Call to Action:
Please share below what your experience has been with the various fields with regards to this.
How much and how quickly do you become high energy again by listening to the various base energy fill-up fields?

58 Likes

Thanks for this review.

I’ll give Ojas Marrowed and Shaken not Stirred a try, I used to use Negentoric Jing.

I’ll try and keep an eye out. For my experiences.

6 Likes

Ojas audio transforms sexual energy, doesn’t accumulate right?

2 Likes

What about The Orgone Accumulator / Plasmatron?

9 Likes

The blueprint of life and Negentropic.Jing have aspect in my opinion of accumulated sexual energy also the Golden Exilir

3 Likes

Ojas and Jing are concepts from different energy systems and cultural backgrounds. At best, one could say that Ojas is the equivalent of a more physical form of Jing.

2 Likes

My understanding is that this kind of give the charge but not the energy itself. Charge meaning that it brings the energy into a more active and useable form. But I could be wrong on this, this is just my current understanding.

Have not tried yet.
What about you?
Do you feel that it recharges your basic energies?

4 Likes

I agree. I would use Plasmatron along with PoNR, Torsion and KQC in the primer category. It does seem to boost the integration of other audios. I especially love this one as the technology in this piece is “out of this world”, like literally haha

20 Likes

First thank you for your input @JAAJ , thank you for your experimenting and work on this.
i would input only that the grounding audio is free and gives slowly alot of energy, protection and healing and would make up for fast energy depletions.

i use the help of aphrodite also and use plasmatron and PONR as primers daily.

in my universe the most leakage comes from human negativity and enteties also pollution, so now that i try to influence every of those levels i dont feel surges as before…and i rearly use jing the others, use minor BOP and today the first time FOrce of life…

what i feel is that i am in my body and i dont feel the itch when there is not a naked woman infront of my nose…interestingly enough the flirts of women arround me also dont bother me as before.

and i Use the Rune NFTs…

so that is it…

perhaps i ll buy the ojas next time and see what it feels to be … full.

3 Likes

It is one of the best investment ever you can make Bro!

Ojas is no just energy, it also makes your immune system stronger, and of course more attractive :blush:

8 Likes

Hey bro, would you say there’s no need for the OG Ojas if one owns Ojas marrowed and shaken, not stirred?

Cuz the way I’ve been doing it for months now is like this (After playing the Negentropic 3 treasures):

Ojas X2-3
Followed by
Ojas x3-6

3 Likes

Yes.

I would say that counts more for Cosmo-Volt.

I’m using something else for that.

2 Likes

That’s a great point.
I think being grounded is similar to having a strong root chakra.
They are the tools that help to increase your base level rate of energy restoration that you are pulling from the earth and environment through your feet and root chakra.

Fields for deep breathing and pranayama can also help to absorb more Chi from the air, which is then also partly stored in the Lower Dan Tien.

7 Likes

I personally only use Ojas Marrowed since I have it.

But keep in mind that this is all subjective and can be very different depending on everyone’s energy system.
You should look at your own experience.
Try looping the one for a few days.
Then for a few days the other.
And see how much energy can accumulate and how fast you get it.
Then report to us here back with your experience.

Ojas followed by Ojas?
That’s what I do as well :joy:

PS:
I also forgot to mention the Pranic Swirls field.
To me it feels like a Chi type of field, meaning that it will give you energy right now for your current actions.

7 Likes

:rofl:

I just noticed that haha

I meant

OG Ojas 2-3X
Followed by
Ojas Marrowed shaken, not stirred 3-6x

lol

Will be hard for me to tell tbh haha i get a lot of surges of energies through out my day from different connections from different NFTs lol

Also, the farther in semen retention i go the more energy I’m seemingly accumulating as well along side everything else so it’s hard to experiment, but i will let you know if I do notice anything as i will test it out myself!

5 Likes

This is a great post. Thanks bro

2 Likes

I used this combo before:

Soul restoration + neg jing + androstenol

Personally

Seems really powerful ive tried this too. I need to use it more though

5 Likes

mstate gold is good for down there also.

2 Likes

Does mstate gold replenish energy?
Or how do you mean that?

2 Likes

I like to listen to pranic swirls like 4x

4 Likes