Question on fields

I want to precise that it’s my way of conceptualizing the idea. Healing the nervous system via Semen Retention includes healing your brain, body and soul. It expands also your aura. And all of these elements are part of your energy body, right? So, having these layers healed and in good functioning will only impact the effects of fields positively.

But who knows, I may be wrong.

3 Likes

The nervous system is what the fields touch, its why when its why its gets damamged from an overload u cant listen to more audios.

For me their both responsble but the energy body more important.

2 Likes

Are there fields you use specifically for the nervous system?

Or just rest

1 Like

From my personal exeprince, take a break, then search up body healing on the fourm

If u aready have listened to an audio today Use body healing on patreon only once then take a one week break

2 Likes

For me, the nervous system is the physical representation of the energy body. It is where the interaction happens at large, and it’s where the process becomes activated and acted on.

This is more of an analogy however, it is not applicable to all energetic work, but it is to some extent the physical part of it.

Remember that also within the energy body there are subtle bodies/centers that are connected to the physical body as well.

Nerves are where the sensory part of the human system is at. That’s where “energy” is.

It reminds me of the name of the nervous system feature in the Blueprint of Love, the “Noded Root” because that’s what it is.

+1. There is no repair field like this one!

6 Likes

I seem to have missed it! I searched Patreon for body healing and don’t seem to find it? :frowning:

5 Likes

Its called Body nerve healing (on patreon)

6 Likes

Aaah thank you :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/body-nerve-37043243

So what this does is promote apoptosis on scar tissue between nerve connections, target NGF and induced stem cells to those areas as well and ‘super charging’ the mitochondria in each cell to speed the healing process. Some of this is sent to bone area as well. Use 2 - 3 times a day.

I think I’ve been ignoring it because its long haha

5 Likes

It’s the 40 mins one… Let me get you the link!

It’s probably that we are totally making up the name for this one!

4 Likes

Read this thread really good

4 Likes

AAh now I remember, Barry had highly recommended this field…

4 Likes

That’s like Barry’s and I first recommendation to each other! It’s that good! It just has this total reset energy to it. So smooth but also so healing. And it’s softer than other nerve fields yet more powerful in this “reset”

But again, 40 mins make me always wanna go to nerve inflammation repair instead!

3 Likes

Dang, gonna listen to it this evening!!

Just saw this Patreon comment form someone…

This regenerates all peripheral nerves of the body while removing scar tissue on nerve connections which NGF doesn’t do, so in short, use this, it’s more powerful and it works faster (pending that you listen 2-3 times for the full 40 minutes), it’s long for a reason otherwise you know Dream doesn’t like long audios, it’s necessary!

5 Likes

That comment is what made me get into it! You’ll love how you wake up! I rememeber at the time I was super careful with BNDF and NGF, and this comment had me! I started looping this one in my sleep for 3 days… And that’s how I walked into my spamming days :D

I like to think the new paralysis field is more like active repair, the one with a shake… Right before a task or a big meeting… While this one is more like the evening nights and rewinding after a long day

3 Likes

What you think about ISIRB field?

3 Likes

So and so better for mechanical brain function

3 Likes

I think we had like 3-4 more thread just on this one!! I love it! And for the nerves it gives this very consolidated feeling and adds this layer of Strength. But the difference is that it engages the whole brain in it

(and through such, allows for ease of brain function)

But I try to find my ideal brain stack that is not temporary… So far I haven’t! My Ernest Neuron has been saving me in the meantime…

3 Likes

So, not masterbating is the way to go?

1 Like

I read somewhere on the fourm that the pleasure from an orgasm is the shocking of the nerves wether that’s good or bad I don’t know, but it certainly makes u feel weak

1 Like

sexual fluids have a loss effect on shen/jing and one generally requires a good amount of both, for better field interaction.

…but it also keeps the energy moving and helps with a better energy cycle.

I say don’t sweat it :)

Balance is most important - I wouldn’t see the fields working the same for someone who is doing it all day vs a few nights of enjoying themselves. External stimuli (visual) is a hard no also. But nothing that the De-inhabitor cannot get rid of.

It is just very counter-intuitive to entrap oneself in a sexual replenish/then not cycle when you can use the same energy to propel the journey forward with the fields.

Refer to this thread also

Sexual Energy Accumulation Speed on various fields (experience thread)

Ojas is your best friend.

2 Likes