Too much and the consequences

Hey everyone,

I have been listening Plasma Brain of Youth, Nerve Growth Factor, Glutathione, TDCS & NGV

multiple times a day, morning, noon, evening and been feeling lethargic, my head feels heavy and like I’m low of spirit.

Can it be that I overused the files?

If so, how do I recover? I read for best results play the files multiple times back to back (3 times for example) and day after day without break. After a week of doing this I get exhausted and without life.

2 Likes

I suggest you take a break friend :slight_smile:

Stay comfortable and adjust your intake of fields.
I hope you’ve seen results though

10 Likes

I have seen lots of results. Yesterday, I did not listen, today neither and I’m still feeling the fields at work. Is that normal?

Have you had these symptoms?

Been exhausted, need lots of sleep, and dehydrated upon awakening.

1 Like

More intake of some nutrients and energy are recommended when having growth from nerve related fields if necessary.

3 Likes

Thank you, I doubt adding more fields is the solution.

You conclude that Nerve Growth Factor and Plasma Brain of Youth, Glutathione fields require lots of nutrients?

1 Like

Depends which fields. Jing could help if its a nutrient/energy problem.
Maybe you’re just a bit overwhelmed or maybe your body is healing really fast and uses or needs all building blocks possible.

To expand your energy system

Thank you for all the kind suggestions and guiding responses.

Definitely not overwhelmed. More like a nutrition and energy problem — however, I do take nutrients of all kinds.

Have other members had a similar problem, do users here take breaks from the fields?

@Owl will use Jing a few times and see what happens.

It depends on many factors. Not maybe glutathione fields.

I play jing like everyday because i need it to maintain my fuel and energy levels bc of the fields.

I do take breaks sometimes. But there are also people who play fields 24/7 so it depends if you need a break or not.

Which fields cause a depletion of your energy?

How so does Jing help with this?

I feel when balancing our energy correctly, and never going “too far” it is definitely possible. But I have a tendency to get drained…

1 Like