Favorite mantras

It worked when I was chanting it for a little girl when her heart surgery was going on

1 Like

Absolutely correct

1 Like

Pronouncetion changes as per veda for vaidik mantras
In Rig-Veda as well as Yajurveda

I was curious about why this deity or other deities didn’t interfere when our creators the annunaki gods came to earth and started those wars.
And Is there any connection between them?

1 Like

That is just one theory, of the many :smiley: Who knows if this is true, or just subjective interpretations. Every culture has its creation myths, and the alien cults have theirs…

8 Likes

That is not exactly correct.

Pronunciation does not change. Enunciation does. Vaidika mantras do not follow the same rules as Tantric mantras, which is what primarily we discuss here when we say mantras (with Gayatri and Mrityunjaya being the exceptions).

For example, the famous Purusha Sukta is found in the Rik, Yajus as well as Atharvana Veda. The formation, the rules of enunciation are different between these. The words follow the same pre-Paninian Sanskrit, so the pronunciation is not different technically of the letters. Their enunciation is different as the svaras or intonation differ.

The three rules of enunciation - anudatta, udatta and svarita are defined differently not just between different Veda, but even between Shakhas of the same Veda (e.g. Shukla vs Krishna Yajurveda) - and these are passed on verbally across generations. And the enunciation differs between regions (Varanasi vs Kanchi, etc.)

Tantric mantras are less strict about pronunciation, but Nipun-type of quackery is unacceptable there as well.

9 Likes

I heard that if you chant om mani padme hum that your life will be easy. Is that true? How many times I have to recite it

2 Likes

I came to know about the world enunciation I wanted to convey the same English is not my native language

Shukla Yajurved Purushsukta sharing especially for you

Oh thanks, I am aware of it. I have studied both Rik and Krishna Yajurveda up to Krama patha.

2 Likes

One needs to keep repeating it all the time. Or recite as much as one can.

5 Likes

Very delighted to know that :pray::pray::pray:

After reading about egregores I thought most of these hindu deities were egregores - I was wrong. so if they are ancient deities

Do you know their origins?
And why are these deities like shiva or Ganesha only in Hinduism and not other cultures?

2 Likes

It is.

At least 108 twice a day, dawn and sunset.

But if you really want to see rapid constant results

108 x 10 a day.

I recommend you this one too, one of my for ever most loved one lol and ver very powerful. Same repetitions as Mentioned.

Daimoku.

“Nam Myoho Renge Kyo”

(Nammyo horangay kyo) pronunciation

3 Likes

Thanks Luna. :slightly_smiling_face::two_hearts:

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

My favourite :heart_eyes:

5 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

“Please DO NOT chant this” if you are not ready for it, Only listen to it and play it to consecrate your space and place(Moola Mantra)
:heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like