Favorite mantras

What’s your favorite mantras that you always listen/say it repetitively

Mine is om gyanam dhyanam shantam hari :D

9 Likes

Most of the time I chant the name ‘Ram’, and sometimes mantras like Mahamrityunjay Mantra and Gayatri Mantra.

5 Likes

om kroom lingaya om

and

om

2 Likes

What’s the benefits results you get when you chant it?

1 Like

Can you tell me the benefits you see from them?

The Kroom vibration represents the reproductive life force necessary for our reproductive organs to maintain vitality. It also powerfully charges our sacral chakra.

Lingaya represents the divine sexual force that resides within the body.

When vibrated together, they form a powerful sexual force.

2 Likes

My Favorite mantras - Ten Mahavidyas. (Aspects of Enlightened Consciousness).

As I’ve said before, I am not a fan of Nipun Agarwal and his made-up mantras. These mantras do vibrate, so to speak, because they use some actual seed sounds, but they are all mostly made up by him.

Also, they are grammatically incorrect (e.g. dhyanam gyanam shantam hari - massacres Sanskrit grammar), and do not adhere to any standard rules of a mantra.

A mantra works because of:

• Phonetics
  • The actual deity/archetype whose sound form is the mantra (and light form is the corresponding mandala/yantra)
  • Lineage attunement which is a field of all accomplishments from other teachers of that lineage which is planted into the student through an initiation called Shaktipata (flooding of power or shakti that washes away all the gunk)

So, technically, rest are not Mantras but Nipun’s “creations” (a decade ago, he used to email me with the silliest of questions, and I smelled fish when he suddenly started calling himself “Guru”. I think he was doing his residency then, and I cut him off). Of course, this is not to diss anyone but one should be careful before investing years reciting some sound which was just made up!

Take this as an example. He picks up a very well-known Sanskrit hymn which is a simple invocation of one’s teacher and calls it a “mantra”. And his pronunciation is terrible! This is the right way to recite this simple hymn. Even the basic word Hari - which is an epithet of the deity Vishnu, he drags as Hareeeeee - which is messing with the gender of the epithet. Hari is masculine, and Hareee is a non-existent word in Sanskrit. The right form is “Harihi OM” - which is a common form of greeting in India.

Always safe to stick with well-known, time-tested mantras than the ones being created by New Age Gurus who are really just commercial hacks for the most part. Dream picked an amazing selection for his essence of Mantras track, and that covers a wide base of such authentic mantras.

19 Likes

Chanting ‘Ram’ gives me the sense of positivity and peace of mind.

Gayatri Mantra provides the sense of purity and calmness.

Mahamrityunjay Mantra provides the sense of power and security.

5 Likes

Green Tara

12 Likes

What this mantra do

So basically a mantra of hari on YouTube channel is not working… Or am I wasting my time reciting it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Compared to other methods, chanting Mantras is an easy way to enter the right state for meditation.
And you get access to the power inherent in the Mantra (like a field).

A cheap mala is a good investment.

2 Likes

Idk what is mala but I guess from now I’ll just stick to sapien only XD

1 Like

Do not quit chanting Mantras!

Only find the real ones!
The ones that are recommended above are all great and powerful.

3 Likes

Guys I have question in mind over the essence of mantras on dreamseeds channel. And I read all the meaning of them. It seems that it sounds like it will basically remove all negativity. But do you think the essence of mantras will remove your maybe like subliminal results or maybe a field you already listened hours ago?

Will the essence of mantras have any impact for our results from beauty related frequency/field?

No but you can “rewrite” your being with new positive information.

If you mean physical beauty, i don’t think so. Atleast directly. Indirectly yes because everything that brings more light, order and raises your vibration makes subliminal and fields more powerful.

3 Likes

Maybe someone wants to try this one:

2 Likes

I chant almost daily.

Each one of the following x 108
But every day i choose one of them to chant 10 x 108

Together:
Om Namah Shivaya
Om Ganapataye Namaha
Om Mani Padme Hum
Om Shri Mahalaxmi Namaha

Separate time of the day:
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

11 Likes

How would you describe it compared to other mantras? (like after effects etc)

Well, tbh in my opinion mantras find you or you find them when your vibration and them want/are/need to be in harmony.

Like you can chant all you want a mantra so and so ppl say it works wonderful but it does not for you, some would be like magical for you and meh to others.

Sometimes a mantra can be good but if you listen to it for the first time to learn the pronunciation from someone that kills your ears haha you would end up disliking the mantra, etc etc

So in my case these mantras i listed have been for half of my life working on/with me.

Ive tried others here and there but nah i always go back to these.

To me… TO ME lol, Shiva is like the everything and thats why i chant it first. Funny tho i prefer to chant alone like without following a youtube chant, however this one particularly i love to chant it with a specific YT video i found once, because it gives me all kinds of feeling, i literally feel blessed and protected, i could listen to hundred others youtubers but the one i like always makes the trick.

Ganesh one (#2) to break obstacles however i find that the more respect and rituals you offer to “him” the better it works for you, so i respect him a lot and if i am in rush or havent had any extra ritual for him for a while i dont chant it until i am back in good terms with him lol

Om Mani Padme hum makes me feel loving, understanding, easy going

Lakshmi one connects me to the manifesting or creating power of my Divine Feminine

And Daimoku (last one)

Oh man… that is one of a kind on its own and can resume every other out there. Sooooo powerful youd have to try it to understand. Its pretty much the principle of cause and effect (in really simple chopped off words)

4 Likes