Favorite mantras

Oh i tought this was referred to Arut Perum Jyoti. But thanks for the insight, always interesting to read.

I had to change my list…Kali ruined Ganesha and Hanuman for me…I even have powerful murtis in my room which enhance their mantra but everytime when i chanted ganesha or hanuman (even the stronger one) it’s like i’m waiting for the “kick” that kali or kala bhairava gives me.

So my current list is:

Om namah shivaya

Om̐ krīṃ krīṃ krīṃ hūm̐ hūm̐ hrīṃ hrīṃ dakṣiṇe kālikā
krīṃ krīṃ krīṃ hūm̐ hūm̐ hrīṃ hrīṃ svāhā

Kala bhairava Moola Mantra

Arut Perum Jyoti

Just tried recently the Arut Perum Jyoti…seems quite powerful so far.

3 Likes

You know i dont know any of those lol except for the first one haha

Wanna share with me what are they for?

I mean i can google them but just in your experience why you chant them :blush:

1 Like

Reading about this. Sounds good and very similar to Daimoku, which erases attachments therefore pain

1 Like

Well kali and kala bhairava have a lot with space and time to do and going beyond that. They’re also warriors which means they make a short process to cut your ego and attachments, that’s why they’re are so “ugly” portrayed. It’s a symbol how your ego gets cut down. They’re very good at fast transformation and not being stuck in old patterns.

I feel the kali more on the energy body and the kala bhairava more on the consciousness. Well quite similar like the om namah shivaya but just more intense and way faster. in 5-10min i drift instantly in the void and foget everything that happens outside.

Usually i wouldn’t chant the om namah shivaya because of the kala bhairava but i’m waiting for my one mukhi rudraksha (nepal), so i decide to keep this in my list.

Why i chant them? I’m an energy junkie lol

3 Likes

No i meant what do they bring to you haha

That sounds great and now i think i know who they are lol

Yes, ton of energy :D Well more on kali since it’s the shakti energy but i would say fearlessnes, courage and radical cleaning (detachment) are the most dominant one.

On kala bhairava hmm…time management. If you spend a lot stuff with useless stuff he makes to stop this and mostly i use him because of the enhanced meditation experience. Yea of course somewhere we all do chant mantras because of this but i think especially bhairava stands out when you want to go beyond time.

2 Likes

Nice. Thank you for sharing x

1 Like

does anyone have a collection of artists who sing mantras in a more mainstream setting?

i’d like to practice singing and pronouncing mantras!

what were the mantras best suited for helping others?

@Maoshan_Wanderer @anon46520955 tagging our friends for their insights!

2 Likes

Uhmm im sure Maoshan can recommend you some, i rarely have used or listened to like audios/videos. Its been more of a practice with a group of people throughout the years, or learning with a guide but irl.

I do have one only that i love chanting a long with, i remember at some point at a work place that was very “noisy” in the whole sense, i was looking for some to listen to with headphones and at least chant in my head because that job was that chaotic haha.

I just randomly went through some on YouTube until finding the ones that sounded good. I dont remember which ones they were, because i didnt do it often like that.

However this one: :heart_eyes: i love how it sounds, it brings me so much instant peace, its the only one after many years i play while i chant:
It might sound simple but i dont know… it hits the spot for me every time lol

Oh and i used to love this one too, the beat sounds felt like so powerful :sunglasses: but i dont listen to it anymore

4 Likes

What do you guys think of this one?

The quack seems to have returned, this Dhyanguru scamster. And the so-called mantra in this video is ASMBGShShRKN. I had to get into his head to figure out the origin of this gibberish.

The original verse is:

ādityāya sōmāya maṅgalāya budhāya ca ||
guru-śukra-śanibhyaca rāhavē kētavē namaḥ ||

This is just a simple verse - not a mantra, a prayer (mantras and prayers are distinct) naming the nine planets in Sanskrit and saluting to them.

Now, this dude took the first letters of each word, created a mumbo-jumbo word, and calls it a mantra that gives results in 3-minutes! The nonsense he comes up with is pretty creative, got to give him that!

Well, this will do nothing even in 3-years, other than perhaps fill this charlatan’s wallets through his music sales, YT monetization, and his “personal consultation” services.

I looked at the video and most of the comments and requests seem to be from Indians (going by the names). I am surprised that the current day Indians cannot even recognize simple Sanskrit verses and call him out for his quackery. Sanskrit (at least the bare basics) and Mantras seem to be a declining school of knowledge, which is terribly sad and a great loss.

16 Likes

Well i did not want to bother watching what it was about, but after your outstanding review im going now to see hahaha

7.5million views My God. :worried:

Hm if he a scammer then why spirituality zone also cover some of his work? I’m so confused now

@Maoshan_Wanderer

2 Likes

I didn’t realize Spirituality Zone is the benchmark and final authority on genuine mantras? Not a fan of that creator either. His energy sources do not connect with the deities/archetypes, so not sure what the SZ mantras connect to. He seems to mimic the energy of some priests in Australia - and we all know how priests are, right? :slight_smile: In short, for example, I’ve tried his Gayatri and Hanuman audios and they do not resemble the energetic feel of the corresponding deities at all. Anyway, this is just my opinion. I don’t want to say more and trigger unnecessary wars, as this is Sapien’s forum.

Oh, the above was about Shiva from SZ (who seems to be a nice guy irrespective of what I think of his fields). As for Nipun, that guy is a total quack. He would email me a decade ago asking me all kinds of questions on mantras, he knew nothing at all and then suddenly became a “Guru” lol…I was even told that he had a stroke sometime ago and has more or less retreated from public life, not sure if that is true, but things catch up anyway.

Tip: Mantras are potent, if practiced right, and if they are genuine. A random group of syllables at best will not cause harm, and at worst, can wreck the energy system. The same applies to other energetic tools as well :slight_smile:

18 Likes

He has covered some of his work too. Couple of it actually. Now idk if I can trust him or not.

I think id follow Maoshan’s advice…

4 Likes

This is one he covered from dhyanguru

1 Like

Idk how to trust then I feel like being duped :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Hence always Google, do research, read, investigate. Listen to higher guidance that is in all of us.

Mantras have a long, well-recorded, living tradition. If the majority of mantras are nowhere else to be found other than from this quack, and if they promise instant results, your red flags should go up right away!!

Mantras can become instantly effective, even without practice, if the Guru gives it via Shaktipat, an intense transfer of energy. There are no such teachers today, especially not on Youtubes that advertize mantras for seduction :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Then tell me which is credible in term of luck mantra and peace for me and my love ones. Any suggestion? Cause I’m relatively new to mantras

3 Likes