Sexual Energy Accumulation Speed on various fields (experience thread)

Your understanding is just the opposite. Ojas is more of a non physical aspect of the Jing.

4 Likes

Dr. David Frawley writes this:

• Vata = Chi/Qi
  • Pitta = Yang
  • Kapha = Yin
  • Ojas = Jing

He writes, “Although this comparison does not hold true all the time, it does the majority of the time. In Ayurveda, there is a balanced/constructive, and an unbalanced/destructive side to Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. This is not true in Chinese Energetics. For example, Ojas is a constructive byproduct of a balanced Kapha, whereas an excess of mucus, or maybe a tumor is a destructive by-product of an unbalanced Kapha, whereas Jing is a more refined type of Chi, and has no downside to it unless it is forced through a part of the body that cannot handle it”.

Bridgette Shea, one of the pioneers in the comparative study of Ayurveda and Daoist Alchemy, says this:

In my opinion, Jing is a common term used for three aspects explained in Ayurveda - Soma (the essence, associated with Kapha), Shukra (the reproductive fluid), Ojas (the most refined aspect of soma and shukra). So, Jing is more of an umbrella term for these three if we were to attempt to map the two schools. Also, it must be noted that Ayurveda (Indian Traditional Medicine) and Yoga treat aspects such as Ojas, Tejas, etc., differently (although Ayurvedic use of these terms historically precedes the adaptation by Yogic schools).

23 Likes

so…what do we do? we have all the options thanks to Captain…

from my experience of feeling for those energies the most what i sence is when i use Chi, then Shen and at the end Jing (i dont feel what it does)

when i use the normal free ojas i feel more flexible communicating with low life and will not be triggered so easily and look more above of the low life problems in my enviroment, can decide better…and so on.

the Life force Audio makes me alittle wild and protective of me, something animalistic in it.

I never felt the minor Blueprint of power ot have anything to make me more sexual.

i said above mstate gold also because since i use it ive become really healthy down there (skin and sensitivity) but also the component that made me crave the inside of a vagina is gone until one is very close…and i feel it giving speicial energy to the lower dan thien.

in the past after having a good sexual contact (in my reality that happens almost exclusively never) i came to a phase of wild wanting more of it and the feel i can have it and only that…thought is normal then…now when good thing happens to me it stays there, i can think clearly after sex (in the past never, allways as somebody hit me hard in the head and my will and desire to do anything after was gone) and my dan thien down under says enough go do sth else…

aliitle sad…but absolutely more wholesome then in the past…

i used also the soul restoration with grounding (as said in the energy course) for two three days…i think there began the change.

Thank you for your info @Maoshan_Wanderer

5 Likes

In my experience, playing the Ojas field frees the tension and energy in the lower region rather than accumulating there. While Jing audio does the opposite. Ojas makes me feel hunger while Jing gives the full feeling. Maybe different effect on people with different body constitution.

5 Likes

whats your experience with force of life? How does it make you feel?

3 Likes

I kinda use this in my list of primer audios and works beautifully:

• PoNR
  • Torsion
  • Quasi Crystal
  • Gratitude of Blessings
  • Force of Life
  • Mana Circuits
  • Plasmatron
21 Likes

Do you use them all in one sitting or? if yes wow…you are fliyng …

2 Likes

i will try and update you bro. Thank you!

2 Likes

Nice post :+1:t5:, how long do you recommend to loop Ojas narrowed ? As in how many times?

1 Like

Sometimes I loop for 1 hour per day.
Besides that you should play it for as long as you feel well with it and/or what the field description says.

4 Likes

I think related to sexual energy, there is a field very underrated - The three ginseng.
I don’t experience from field, but in real life i use Asian ginseng and improved a lot my whole health and libido, erection.
Lot of old man use ginseng to increase their yang and can have more sex at old age.

12 Likes

ha…wonderful idea…have forgotten…i took such a thing almost 20 or more years ago and now i remember something funny, same what you tell…nice!!!

2 Likes

Lol my same question and thoughts haha

Maoshan loves to fly for sure

5 Likes

Haha yeah, I start with this stack early in the morning, and then do an hour of my breathing routine and who needs food or coffee? I generate so much energy sustains me till about 6 pm with no food etc., needed.

16 Likes

Soul Restoration makes me energized AF…that audio is op

6 Likes

Well, that its true!

And i guess the breathing routine helps you distribute and settle that whole energy bomb coktail haha throughout the day

5 Likes

Yup, I try to assimilate and transmute the energies within an hour or two of generating them - mainly for spiritual purposes and then for a bit of daily healing, so that it is not used up elsewhere. I run a few micro and macro orbits, ground and I am good for the rest of the day.

16 Likes

That is great!!

Im gonna actually try that on a day off and see where to use it (like ill choose one target at a time = spiritual practice, manifestation, healing for instance) and see how i handle it.

If i do it right, and i like it, id keep it as a routine for one day a week.

Like a full Triathlon day

A Spiritual one lol

Thank you Mao, i was supposed to be a silent lurker in this post :laughing: but im glad i was nosy and commented.

7 Likes

i would use for me everything without the gratitude if i use this primer bomb daily and see if i explode, what i think wont happen…

and i would use the crucible before the PONR so i dont poison myself from all the things getting liberated from the said bomb…

but then i also thought when you do such one priming one wouldnot need any primers for the day for the other stacks and one would have enough punch for ritualistic audios such as the Yagnas…

we also have the distrubuters…well i still think is a bomb for spiritual proffessionals and have respectful fear of using it so…

1 Like

heyy brother i need your help. do u have any handles??

1 Like