General Discussion

got them :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Congrats!

3 Likes

:hugs: :partying_face:

2 Likes

yup, Mr Ambrosia is definitely vvvvvvvvery underpriced for being a collectible at venly…

2 Likes

Hi again @Maoshan_Wanderer,

I will use this thread here for the moment and then it can be moved to another more appropriate place maybe.

A set of questions for when you have time. Pretty dead-end and not really accurate questions but your opinion matters to me.

You mentioned your morning, afternoon and evening schedules several times, regarding your practices. Morning and evening are less complicated to organize, since one can get up earlier and wait that everyone around goes to sleep in the second case.

How about afternoon? How about it specifically when you are surrounded by people, in the middle of a picnic, touristic tour, etc. you name it. Basically at times when you “have to” hang out with people.

Some practices like breathing exercises, etc. can be done anywhere without being noticed by others. But for those requiring an isolation, specific postures, etc. how do you deal with that? Especially when there’s no particular place to isolate yourself and that you don’t want to be witnessed or answer any possible questions and keep the thing to yourself.

Do you just say “excuse me for a while, I’ll be right back. Time for my daily Neigong”? Or something else?

Thank you for your patience :)

14 Likes

It is indeed difficult. Last year and a half were amazing as I was working from home. And while at work, Neigong indeed is difficult lol…

Thankfully, my afternoon practice is more of breathing and mantras lately. I don’t really eat lunch, so at lunch hour, I just sit in my office and do 108 connected breaths.

I also take a walk during the lunch hour, where I can recite my afternoon mantra around 300 times. To ensure I don’t skip these, if I skip my afternoon mantra, I will need to double it in the evening when I get home.

And the solution also has been to increase the time in the night to make up for work hours. At work, I try to mentally recite my main mantra all the time and be mindful of it, at all times, to the degree possible.

Also, I try to do 48 sun salutations on Sundays along with some mantras - to boost/supplement my practice for the rest of week.

20 Likes

Thank you for being always so detailed in your answers. I have many other questions for you actually (cough) but I’ll leave you in peace for now ;)

It’s good to confirm also with you that certain things can be adapted/adjusted according to the context. I tend to lack some flexibility sometimes :p

Sounds like a great week-booster indeed…

Thank you again Maoshan!

6 Likes

how am i able to play the ambrosia at venle

nice sound though

2 Likes

Is it working for you? Just curious (I was lucky enough to be gifted with an original NFT from another member of this forum, [i owe you big time my dude], so i can’t tell whether this works or not for somebody who doesn’t own it)

no no… hehe… mythical level protection must be in place :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah I see. I didn’t even want to try lol. Not trying to get owned by the mythical protection thor jinns :joy:

1 Like

Creeps me out big time, are these videos created by AI, CGI or deep fake tech?

1 Like

Just seems like they do voice overs on text to speech

Is this stack fine (considering the field limit):
•Androgen receptor sensitivity
•Dht
•Quadible height growth
•Sapien height booster
•Subconscious limits removal

The telomere lengthening field was deleted ?

Nope, it’s here

the item is sold on gumroad, it is shown on their site but it’s just an interface ( if that makes sense ), and it is apparently deleted from gumroad :p.
they just haven’t deleted the “interface” from their site :p.

Oh, it seems so then

perhaps it is being upgraded

Im a patreon, is there a way a better way to request a specific audio from Sapien? Im looking to turn off the LP(a) gene. Its a plaque inducing gene. Thank you.