How to get results

In addition to listening to the fields, what are you doing about all these unhelpful thoughts that you’re thinking?

I’m reminded of a family member who had some heart issues and was put on a medicine to “clear out” their arteries. So, my relative took their medicine and continued to eat, 24/7, the same foods that were gunking up their arteries in the first place.

The medicine was good. It was powerful and effective stuff, but it just couldn’t make any headway against the continued addition of gunk that was being added to the arteries, thanks to their unhealthy diet.

You, my friend, are like my relative. You listen to powerful fields but then you gunk up your mind and your energy system with gunky thoughts like “I’m cursed”, “God hates me” and the like. You can listen to SLR for its 12+ minutes, but if you’re adding more gunk for the other 23 hours and 47 minutes of the day (or if you’re adding more gunk during that time plus the 12+ minutes you’re listening to your field) you’re going to slow the clearing you want way, way, way, way down. Then, sure, it’s going to seem like it will take 100 years, because you’re taking 1 step forward and 60 steps back.

You want to work with these fields (and IQ is not your biggest problem, my friend; it’s the noxious stories you tell yourself about yourself that’s your biggest problem, which will hinder each and every other topic of your life) by starting to talk yourself out of your beliefs.

And beliefs, they’re like the bogey man of the spiritual/metaphysical world. "Ooooo, [in a playfully spooky, omnious tone] “BELIEFS! They’re so big and scary.” They’re really not. They just seem that way so that you’ll listen to them, because you instructed your brain to think your thought in order to keep you safe. So your brain makes them seem so big and scary.

But a belief is just a thought. It’s a thought you keep thinking. And you can change your thoughts. If you’ve ever changed your mind–decided to go left instead of right or to wear those pants instead of these–you’ve changed your thoughts. You’ll have to practice yourself into a habit of thinking your new thoughts. (That’s what subliminals do.) But that’s no big deal, because you’d already practiced yourself into a habit of thinking your old thoughts, so you know how to do that whole practicing thing already. You just have to make a practice of it, just like you might make a habit of exercise.

So, do you want to be “cursed”? Do you want God to hate you? Because you don’t think your thoughts because God hates you. That’s not how that got started at all, despite all the evidence you might have collected.

How all of this got started is that something(s) happened and (for whatever reason–doesn’t matter) you decided that the way to explain those something(s) was with the thought “God hates me.” And you thought that with such conviction that you sent an instruction to your brain that this is the way your world is. Your brain–helpful thing that it is–said, “Aye, aye, captain!” and has since kept an eye out for all the ways and reasons for you to continue to think that way about the world. Because your brain will do anything to protect your identity. You instructed your brain that you are someone that God hates and your brain has been dishing up “evidence” to you to confirm that decision of yours.

Listen to that! All the evidence that you think you have that “God hates me” isn’t because God actually hates you. It’s because of the instruction that you (doing the best you could then, knowing what you knew then) gave to your brain.

If you don’t want that identity, start talking yourself out of that idea. There’s really ample evidence available for you that God doesn’t hate you. I mean, if God truly hated you, would He put you on a planet that’s spinning in perfect proximity to all other planets? Would He put you on a planet where one of the things you need the most (oxygen) is free and readily available? Who beats your heart? I mean, if God truly hated you, he would most assuredly torment you by putting you in direct and conscious control of the beating of your heart, so that you wouldn’t be able to get a minute of sleep, right? There’s ample evidence for you, if you want to look for it.

As you do more of that, then you’ll be helping whatever fields or other tools you choose to use for yourself.

Or you can decide to be someone that God hates. God loves you so much that He’ll love you even if that’s what you decide.

16 Likes

i dont even want to incrase my iq for myself . Its too late for me . I heard that this things can be permanent and if i have a son he will be born with a higher iq than expected . So he will not live a rotten life like me.

2 Likes

I used to have the same problem bro.

I know what you feeling, the desperation, especially when i read comment in ytb people claim they have result and i have none.

Then one day i realize that if all this spiritual is truth, then i must be very powerful and I came here - this life, to do something, to live, not just rely on something else like field and subliminal.

Since then i workout, self development,
…etc…until one day i realize Ohh, i become so much confidence…in a very short time.

Then i see the field work…it work with you, with your conscious effort. Subconscious is powerful…but conscious…is not less important.

So my friend, work hard, listen field and forget everything. If it doesnot work, then fine, life go on.

9 Likes

Besides the fields, don’t forget to feed him nootropics like lion mane shroom and cie and make him read and study a lot.

Discipline is more important for a child, if you get them young, the potential is limitless.

Also, the fields will work.

If you doubt that it works, try superhuman genius for 24h :man_shrugging:

Also, you said it was too late for you, but the smarter you are, the smarter the child’s environnement, the better of a mentor you will be. He’ll get a taste of smartness early on instead of just relying on… teachers

10 Likes

Also, instead of raising him on fairy tales, Disney movies…

When you read him a bedtime story:
“And then Caesar forced Pompey and his allies out of Italy….”

Instead of letting him watch looney toons, let him read science books for 5yo, cool pictures, it’s gonna influence him when he grows older.

Hang out some informative posters in his room. Play educative games, let him spend time with his thought. Train his body. Make it cool, make it real and explain why it’s useful and relevant today.

There are so many steps.

Like explains why we have rules, how they are made. Demystify a little and teach him to question things.

A good start will unfold to a cool individual.
Play his curiosity

10 Likes

@Baris

The way you see it is your child is gonna be a prolongation of you. you think you have ““failed”” life and you want to save that ““failure”” by having a ““successful”” ‘child’. He will be ““successful”” because he will be smart and therefore he will ““succeed”” in the materialistic aspect of life. succeeds society’s standards. But the current society’s mental health is sick, and so are its standards.
life isn’t about that. That isn’t what a child looks up to. A child isn’t inspired by that. Inspire him by Living life. heal yourself and your hurts, open your heart, decondition from society’s dogma and realise you haven’t failed anything. Because life isn’t about succeeding or failing it is about living. You can be an inspiration for him by living life and shining from within. By having a parent to look up to, a parent that loves him, the child will naturally develop healthily and have a good life. He won’t share this current view of yours ( of today’s society ) of life that you want to project on him. Why is your life “rotten” after all ? did you receive love from your parents. Did you look up to them ? where they shining ?

Once you die what is left of that success ? those material gains ? the social status and whatnot ? nothing. The only thing that is left is your personal growth. And it’s never too late to grow in that domain. Any spiritual lesson you learn is worth it. You won’t disappear after death. So don’t lie to yourself thinking it is fine because you just have to wait to die and then it’s over. No, because life will continue on after this, not in this physical body. And you will release you still have to face all the pain you’ve ignored. head on. So take the leap to start taking care of yourself now. grow spiritually. And then have a child and inspire him. What’s amazing about living is that you can do it at any age. As a child what I would have looked up to, are people who lives. At least parents who love. And you cannot give love if you don’t have love for yourself. You can be a true inspiration in that manner. Not someone who ignores himself, has integrated society’s cadaveric standards, lives in wrongfulness with himself. Who’s heart is dead. Life isn’t about being a machine that " succeeds " it’s about being a human being that LIVES.
Don’t have a child if you aren’t in an healthy relationship with yourself.
So use mental health fields. Self love fields. Practice gratitude. Life is about you. you are living it. Forgive yourself and live life again.
And then have a child, be an healthy parent and be of inspiration for him. Your child ( love ) will thank you. Not your prolongation ( object ).

6 Likes

Just curious

Did you listen to sapiens fields by them self? Or in the same day/week where you also using these other “channels”?

1 Like

As norm macdonald would say (my favorite comedian lol so don’t take it too seriously if you’re a 5th grade teacher reading this haha) to be a 5th grade teacher all you need is the knowledge of a 6th grader! Haha

I completely agree with your sentiments bro

3 Likes

Excuse me, but…
Hypothetically speaking
If life ends with death anyway, what is then point of living life?
What is the point when life is endless struggling to get something but you don’t know if you ever get it and when you get in the end you die?
What’s then point of living when all is illusion and nothing is real here, everything is temporary and good moments end like bad moment, when life is endless moment of pain and short of joy, what’s then point of living :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well I have seen life from that perspective in the past. if good moments end up like bad moments there is a reason. if you see life as pointless there is also a reason. Things you haven’t accepted, traumas, lead you to that type of thinking. Then it’s up to you to heal yourself and see your perspective change, if you want it. Or if you want to stay in that painful current experience of life. If life is pointless then why not try to heal yourself ? nothing to loose right in trying to change your perspective ;). Or are you facing resistance ? you don’t want that for you. you like this current state of being don’t you ? It’s comfortable to think that way, it’s reassuring to stay in this homeostasis. It gives a form of stability in your existence. If you didn’t find confort in this current state of being then you would change it. Well if you take the leap you will change
Life’s first goal could just be about finding happiness within and being in good terms with yourself. Then you see what else you want.

1 Like

i’ve had these thoughts and these perspectives.

sometimes when i’m by myself i hear them, but seeing them written out by someone else i can see how we can help each other out of it.

what helps me is to read or really any activity that will get me out of that mode of thinking.

may life get better for you!

:white_heart: :black_heart: :brown_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :orange_heart: :heart:

Here is some quote.

4 Likes

its not about me . Low iq people live horrible lives . High iq people live great lives .I dont want my kids to be depressed because they made terrible decisions , or failing at everything they want to do . I dont want them to be suicidal because they cant achieve anything. Life is hard enough by itself . Happiness is achieving your goals . Not soiciety or family or whatever . I want them to achieve their goals they set it in their head. If you cant achieve any goal you had in your mind even simpliest ones , the ones all people achieve without struggle and would not call it goal , thats when you get depressed . If you keep failing it eventually leads to suicidal thoughts . I dont want them to live though that .

1 Like

Hapiness isn’t achieving your goals. Being happy is a feeling and hapiness can become a long lasting state of being. It is long lasting if it comes from within and doesn’t depend on external factors. Being intelligent doesn’t make it less likely do be depressed in any way. When you love yourself you are much more likely to achieve your goals because… You will want to work for yourself. If you hate yourself, why would you try to achieve anything for yourself ? Would you help someone that you hate ? Material success doesn’t fullfil the heart. Shift your perspective of success not being about achieving outter goals but about achieving inner goals, like healing your hurts, your past, making peace with yourself and loving yourself. Very few people are able to do this in today’s world.
In that way you will be a true fundation for your children, by showing them these meaningful achievement from within, living and loving. This is how you garantee the best possible life for them.
Currently, you don’t do it for your children because… They dont even exist yet. You do it for yourself. You have " failed " life ( you haven’t ), and so you want to find gratification in having succesful/happy children. If you heal yourself. You will show them that. They will know how to be fulfilled from within and love themselves because you will show them. And so they will naturally work towards their goals !
Depression comes from ignoring your heart.

5 Likes

I dont want my kids to be suicidal because they are stupid. Thats what happened to me .

Baris. Someone success is not determine by their high IQ. Intelligence can be with anything

You can do many things. So don’t just focus on being intelligent and abandoning other things. If you are not smart at math. You can learn how to paint. If you can’t draw. You can learn to sing. If you can’t sing. Then you can try many things outside of it.

I believe that you can be successful. And there will be time for you to find your success. But it requires patience. And understanding of your own uniqueness.

Try to learn to love yourself more and explore the things that you love. From the heart. And keep doing it. Something that brings passion in you.

I’m sure you can do it

8 Likes

I would suggest using SLR + Ego Dissolution + Mental Health Album to remove blockages, then try using Brain stack.

3 Likes

do you get results from MEF ?

I don’t use other channels out there. Just sapien

1 Like

How we respond to energy fields is similar to how we respond to exercise, supplements, etc. There is no universal way here as each person responds to energy fields uniquely - based on his/her energetic health, capability, the quality of the energetic field, and a host of other factors.

A couple of things you can do:

• Maintain energetic health by not listening to creators who are not very skilled in creating energy products. Despite best intentions, if a field is not created with finesse, it causes long-term problems.
  • Follow commonsense protocols for a healthy body and mind - nutrition, sleep, hydration, relaxation, exercise, etc. The Body-Mind Complex, when sufficiently healthy, responds to the fields readily.
  • As @anon36920264 pointed out, use the Core 3 audios regularly: Ego Dissolution, Subconscious Limits Remover, and Energy Blockage Removal.
  • Stop using different audios for a few weeks other than the above 3 and the Point of No Return stack. A lot of times, less is more. Looping audios incessantly is not always productive.
  • Do some form of meditation or energy exercise regularly. Could be Pranayama, Qigong, or the Reiki Star Exercise which has produced results for many many folks on this forum.
  • Do some form of active release exercise. Could be something specific like say EFT, Yuen Method, etc., or something generic like Going into the Heart Space.
  • A few times a day, actively Let Go.
  • Lastly, always end the day with a few rounds of the Grounding audio.

Consistency and perseverance are the keys. Also, never forget that the Universe loves and deeply cares for all its creation. There are amazing beings looking out for us, so dispel thoughts of doubt, despair, and desperation and saddle up for a new day and a new future. It’s only going to get better from here on… :smiley:

38 Likes