How to get results

I am studying and playing chess . I listened Maitraya iq field for all day for a month maybe 1.5 months . I listened MEF iq booster for 2.5 months . 1.5 months and 2.5 months , is this not persistent ? Sapien i tried it for 2 weeks or so . All with speakers. But before knowing what morphic fields are , i thought Sapien was a subliminal chanel and listened with earphones for months still got nothing . I think its pretty persistent .

Now try listening without headphones and loop it during the day. Don’t loop it when you resting. So

Give it 10 hour break and 10 hour of listening. And see what happens

1 Like

i am not using headphones . that was long time ago when i thought these were subliminals . For the last 4 months i been using speakers .

I see. Well I’m not too sure with brain stacks.

But maybe @Dr_Manhattan can help

2 Likes

i dont get results from any morphic field . I tried MEF’s fields , none of them worked .

listen bro listening to fields like that all day will actually make them work less, unless its specified and safe to use as neccesary, but brain related stuff you need to keep it low, 1-3 times a day each audio is enough, listen to Ego dissolution
Subconscious Limit removal
Energy blockage Removal

in that order before your playlist and meditate at least 20 mins everyday, control your ego(be disciplined), this is the best advice i can give you right now, but make sure you’re checking how many times its best to use each field and dont be mixing up so many creators… I would recommend putting up Sapien’s work on top then if he doesn’t have a morphic field for it, go ahead and find another channel.

Have a blessed one :slight_smile:

4 Likes

another thing i can tell you from my experience is, listen to the mental health album from Sapien medicine, throw mindfulness 2x, the all purpose anxiety removal 2x, Ojas refined and defined 2x, the internal alchemical crucible 1x

listen everyday for 2 weeks, dont use any other morphic field or subliminal or energy audio, i guarantee after 2 weeks you will see results with anything that you listen to, and dont ever forget those 3 audios i mentioned above in my first comment ^^

5 Likes

it only works for lucky people , rest of us are cursed . God hates me.

This is not MEF forum. We can give you sapien medicine related advice.

You can discuss other creators in:

4 Likes

I dont get results from any morphic chanel . I tried them all. Sapien , MEF ,Maitraya , Quadible . None of them worked .

Ok.
In the thread I liked you can discuss other channels, many people have had many different kind of experiences they shared there.

My recommendation would be to stop using all other channels for 1 or two months, and use the fields from the point of no return stack that someone else linked above.
Then read through the many topics here about ‘brain stack’, and create a brain stack and use that every single day for months while also challenging yourself by learning, training your brain etc.

I don’t know what your current level is and what improvement you expect, nor what you actually do in your day to day life to become better (excluding listening to audios), but this is the basis.

If you are struggling now and expect to have photographic memory level after 1-2 months, especially if it is without also training yourself, your expectations are too high.

3 Likes

I listened Maitraya iq field for all day everyday for a month maybe 1.5 months . No diffrence. I listened MEF iq booster for 2.5 months for hours everyday , No result . I am cursed .

Okay, to be even more frank, I don’t care what other creators you were listening to.
I have my doubts about other creators, I have had some bad experiences so I am extremely careful in what sort of energy work I allow near me.

If you want to complain about MEF and Maitreya not working for you, or ask questions about how to make those work better, please go to their own forum/website/videos as here there is nothing we can do or suggest about that.
They can address your issues better than we can here on sapien medicine forum.

I am not sure what you’re looking for here really.
You keep repeating nothing works and you’re cursed.
Okay then 🤷

3 Likes

I dont get results from Sapien either .

Ok, so what do expect us to tell you?
You have received some recommendations but based on your answers it doesn’t seem like you are open to following the recommendation, following the point of no return stack, etc.

So.
If it doesn’t work for you, and you don’t see much value in the recommendation, okay.
Then stop using them and try something else, maybe something else will work better.

4 Likes

I tried blockage removers , still got no results . Someone told me to try ego field . Does ego field has side effects ? Will i go insane if i use it ?

No :blush:
Do you have any mental health issues?
( I’m asking because of the field)

3 Likes

I dont know , i dont think i have a serious issue .

Okay, then it’s fine.
But listen only 1-2 times, the only side effect you could have is you feel a bit “spaced out” and “dreamy” :D

And as for Subconscious limits removal, you should listen to that field every day for a long time. Like… years.
It’s not that it doesn’t start working until weeks, but the way this works, your energy system integrates the field more and more.
Personally, I was using that field in the form of an item. I don’t have the tag right now, and as I gave it to someone else I definitely started feeling the effect of not having it anymore. Even after constantly wearing it for months, it was still very much working on me.

6 Likes

Just to be sure did you try using superhuman genius for 24h ?

8 Likes