Resistance to being emotionally open

The best is honestly to get yourself diagnosed.
And read about it from good resources, such as https://www.additudemag.com/

This goes beyond simple attention disorder or hyperactivity, and is fairly treatable once aware of it.

Can relate to that :grin:
My mind would basically go into trance just to avoid feeling.

This one requires a buttload of perseverance and compassion for yourself.

Here for you :fist_right: :fist_left:

4 Likes

Might sound too simple but consider using all chakra audios and mindfulness audio . my personal emotional supporter too if you want

I don’t wanna limit the perspective of others by giving my opinion or explanation but It’s guaranteed to work. And if you’re too serious try using self realization series as well

1 Like

Prolly people already told you but thas just my experience

Theres prolly a lot of blockages energeticly in your heart area, love and shit and many emotions which come there (mostly all lol) are there, but blocked out by the dense energy you got there

The key is to dissolve that dense energy, idk about you but mine shows in pain, therefore I feel or felt pain most of the time, some dont feel anything I figure, and that dense energy you might consider traits or feelings/thoughts of yourself that are not truly you.

You are not the your “true” personality

My advice is, be true to yourself and that might require a lot more work, but youll get there man

You are "blocked " because you are not your truest self

I dont know when your blockages started, I dont know how, but I am pretty sure its the same shit Im going trough, you got this

believe me, you can use any field, or whatever, it will get you maybe a relief, for some time, but it will all come back, because you have to put in the work, its on you to be your true self and get rid of all that bs that is not you

and you will know when you are true to yourself, because it will feel like it and you know you do the right thing

with time you will start to feel more and more, and this blockage will be lesser and lesser

just dont lie to yourself

2 Likes

Really surprised you didn’t recommend Entwined Worlds of of beauty and Joy! You’re the one who got me to put it on top of my list and I’ve had huge emotional breakthroughs withit, actually listening to it now and straight tears flying down my eyes but there tears of joy and laughter…next level stuff

Its like inner beauty reflected outwards on super steroids

Sounds exactly what Zen is wanting since it opens you up to accept all the love people have sent you.

First few days I had sever headaches with the audio as it was rewiring my whole being but now the breakthroughs caught me by surprise

3 Likes

Lol yah it’s just difficult to recall all fields at the same time. But that audio is op is strongly recommend to anyone in the world even if he isn’t suffering from emotional issue…

3 Likes

As expected, Dyscalculia and Dyslexia.

A lot of that goes around as if in a kitsune.

3 Likes

Im confused what you mean but if you know whats up im glad :+1:

2 Likes

I’m aware I lie to myself or at least deceive myself and in turns others around me.

3 Likes

Oh, we all do here and there somewhat, just try to be true even if it seems hard at first or difficult, it will open up your heart with time the more honest you are to the people around you and yourself

2 Likes

If you’re 100% sure about that diagnosis, now you can research it and find solutions for it :muscle:

Perhaps help Captain make a powerful field at some point.

For sure the ADHD field is a good thing.
Would also recommend Enhanced Brain Hemisphere.
(not brainwork, different purpose)

I had light speech issue, due to a lot of stuttering in my family, and the enhanced brain hemisphere along with brainwave entrainment fixed it :blush:

For learning only, I would definitely recommend you “Memory/Learning” from Dr Jeffrey Thompson. Not dyslexic myself, but it helped a lot overall.

Take care, you’ve got it :ok_hand:

4 Likes
  1. Go to a doctor, and apparently you did. My experience of taking psychiatric medication for a decade has been, it just kept me not being hospitalized, still far from actually fully functioning. But not being hospitalized is an important thing in my opinion.

2. Three to four months in using Dream’s fields, I found the those which seem to fit my urgent needs did not work or work little. I did not lost faith in these fields though. With some experiments and purchases, I found what I lacked was a fatass rock hard field that breaks apart my myriad of issues. Without throwing a fatass rock hard fileld to open a crack that cage of mine. For me, that one is blueprint of life, and I need to experiment more, I think. But I think everyone has different situations, and has to try out himself/herself. Once you find that one rock, all the other things suddenly will start to be effective. So, if those with relevent description shows little to no effect, try to use some generic but powerful fields, to see whether those are your rock.

3. My experience was, fields are tremendously helpful, but the even more powerful is a person or mentor who happen to know what’s exactly wrong within me and kick me in the ass. I’ve actually had several occurrences of being kick hard, but I just could not understand why I was kicked. Who kicked you is more important than how you are being kicked. Pray or use fields that may uptick chances that you meet one trustworthy mentor.

4. Resistance is probably the strongest force in the universe. By any means necessary, move. It may take forever to move just a bit, at least for me.

5. Body, mind, spirit/soul/whatever are connected. Rarely do we see some situations not involve all three. But there is one aspect that’s the root, and the only way to solve it is to target that root aspect. Try to find the root. Sometimes mental blockage or resistance may be inflicted by spiritual issues or physical issues, but not in the mind. Ten years of psychiatric medication did not solve my mental issues, because it’s not physical.

6. Currently I’m just a mess wandering around, please find advice from sages on this forum. I can only show you how mess I am as a anti-mentor. Just don’t do what I did.

3 Likes

activates zenified emotional gains

I tell you the truth… It’s gonna be difficult. Not because you can’t do it or (insert any limiting beliefs you have), but because you are by now used to not expressing emotions. So whomever you try to open up to, it will feel foreign to you, accompanied with a lot of resistance and it’ll feel like it isn’t you.

The only thing you can do is push through. The best situation you could find yourself in is that you have an enormous crush on someone and confess to them your feelings. That should liberate you. If you’re not lucky to find yourself in this situation, you can just start with baby steps. You could genuinely thank someone whom isn’t related to you. You know… Thank the delivery guy, the barista, the newspapers, etc. The gratefulness is probably closest to expressing love. Eventually you’ll get there.

Usually the reason for not expressing love is simply a fear of rejection, i.e. you think you might get rejected because in a long time you haven’t expressed your feelings. But this is all crap.

In the end you just gotta get started and everything will go well

6 Likes

I like that! There was a phase where I was constantly exposed to the “insides” of works of this nature, and I was always paying some kind of a “mindless attention” to always telling them thank you. I was suprised to see how over time I was really different–like my communication with everyone was different.

Perhaps also, the interconnection of everything and divine spark of others.

(side note, I don’t think this is about ‘love’ or at least just love, I think it’s more of something in general, turns out there is a lot of emotions other than meh and love :D)

2 Likes

I’d say pause using all fields

2 Likes

Carry on, why you say that?

2 Likes

Pmed

2 Likes

Some people die (with old age even) without realizing this profound truth.
So thank you for bringing this up.
This relates to that banalized saying that tells that love is in the little things… in the details. “Hiding” in the daily interactions with people we do sometimes in auto pilot.

The world needs this love, the attention to the person next to you, who is serving you and sometimes is struggling a lot inside. Your truthful gratefulness for their service to you can bright light to their heart… A chain reaction of love.

This is healing. For all

A lot of great advice to you here @Zen
You got this :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Taking a look at the Love Graviton might be useful.

Also, Maoshan posted some interesting things in another thread:

I listened to the “Let Go” and “Going into the Heart Space” so far and they are really nice.

Best of luck to you.

3 Likes

I’ll like both, wouldn’t healing lead to transformation? a development of new behavior?

I didn’t know that, but that’s nice. I also added it because it’s the planet that rules my zodiac sign (Scorpio)

this is true, i guess these are things i’m somewhat proud of (yet at the same time feel like i can’t express that too directly due to fear of my ego overstepping)

i can def see a sense of self worth affecting my life, as if I don’t deserve to be recognized for my work. Whenever I make something and others are congratulating me i would “rub” if off as nothing, don’t know if It’s cause i don’t want to act egotistical or because deep down i believe i don’t deserve to be recognized. I spend more time aiding others in their journey than i do on working on mine (if that’s any indicator) usually giving me a greater sense of wholeness.

No, i don’t think this might be the issue. I’m usually doing my own thing without the need of approval from others. As long as i’m not being disrespectful or rude.

it’s clearly an area where i put my time into yes so i suppose I show some more interest in, but it’s beyond that. I have a difficult time expressing to the greatest being(s) in my love for them, in fact i would have a much easier time express emotions when they are from anger should anything happen to them. I recognize this but don’t understand why I have a hard time expressing love and appreciation and not just the most important people in my life but everyone i could potentially come across.

(sorry if this is out of order, my mind.)

2 Likes

Hey man, any progress since this has become one of your focus? :slight_smile:

3 Likes