How to Create Great Stacks

@anon51280824 am kinda curious why u didnt include the plasma right after torsion?

In the Primers section?

Because i take plasma more as a Boster than as a Primer (Plasma is strong i dont want people thinking they can use Plasma as a Primer then go adding a booster and fry their nervous systems)

Is there where you are asking?

2 Likes

I didnt say that.

I said Plasma and a booster

1 Like

Plasma can be played in a stack as both, primer and a booster.

But you can also play a primer from the ones i have and Plasma.

Then the stack then one of the distributers. Itd feel way more potent, therefore i adviced people doing this after their body has gotten accustomed to Plasma first.

What i dont want people venturing doing is having plasma + booster
Or

Primer + plasma + a booster

2 Likes

Ohh okay thank you.

1 Like

:raised_hands:

It is extremely important that new people who come into contact with ā€˜Sapien Medicineā€™ for the first time are immediately steered in the right direction! :star2: ( How to Create Great Stacks , _OMā€™s Modified ā€œPoint of No Returnā€ Stack , JAAJā€™s Daily Self Love Stack white_heart , Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks , New Release: Energy Awakening Course (Course)), . This will save them a lot of valuable time and headaches :face_with_head_bandage: and they will also be more motivated to do research on the importance of morphic fields and they also listen to them in a targeted manner. :rainbow:

I know i would have loved it! :heart:

I still have one question LunaMoon2 What about the important field Gratitude for blessings. I donā€™t see this field appear anywhere in your unbelievably amazing and extensive piece of art? :pray:

11 Likes

Its true you know? :slight_smile:

Because i do listen to one or 2 super uplifting ones as the first before anything else.

Thank you for asking this.

Im gonna add that little but very important section!!

:hugs:

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Edited.

Ill post the links later :relaxed:

2 Likes

Itā€™s funny, when I first saw the title of thread I thought: ā€œInteresting! I probably wonā€™t need it much though, I already have stacks that work great for meā€ so I skimmed through then went ā€œoh, ok, I need to sit down later and read thisā€ :joy:

So now I did and learned quite a lot! Especially about the boosters, I had no idea these fields could act that way!

Iā€™ll go back to experimenting, thank you! :smiley:

5 Likes

:relaxed::hugs:

3 Likes

Hello
you are all too strong, I love reading all your subjects, and I learned a lot of things, by reading you, thanks to sapien, itā€™s super cool everything you do
bye

4 Likes

Hahaha.

That ok bye. Had me laughing.

And thank you.

Are you Jamaican by any chance? Asking because of the name :slight_smile:

I lived there quite a few years of my life

3 Likes

I am French, and my parents were Spanish, but my name is taken at random, I donā€™t want the people I know to know that I come there, they take me for an enlightened person,
if they stumbled across my name here they would say iā€™ve gone crazy

3 Likes

Thank you for your amazing post! Now when we have the Point of no return field where we shoud place it in our stacks?

3 Likes

You are welcome.

After the primers.

Im going to edit the post :heart:

4 Likes

Updated the 1st post to add Point of No Return, after the Primer chosen. :heart:

5 Likes

Hello Luna! I wonder if we need to put PONR at the beginning of every stack or it is enough once in the morning.

2 Likes

Once or twice a day its enough, and i think even just once after some days.

It feels pretty strong

4 Likes

Do Ego Dissolution & Subconscious Limits go before this stack? (or start listening to them after some time when done with the priming)

2 Likes