Gratitude for blessings

A blessing can be described as perhaps a gift from the heavens, or the approval and goodwill of all those around us, these are the things we do in every day life, the little acts of goodness we do for others and they have done for us.
The intention and enegy driving this track is to provide a gentle but powerful guidance towards expressing a profound gratitude for everyday blessings, the goodwill of others and even that which is divenly orchestrated.
This is one of the unspoken laws where the gratitude can open you up mentally and otherwise to receive more blessings.
A profound but simple thing, which can carry you far if made a constant practice.

106 Likes

Sounds familiar, yet different! Love the violins! :)

20 Likes

Played this for about 3x( knew about the release hours ago b/c of YouTube music)

Way stronger than love gratitude and Appreciation

26 Likes

Interesting, as LG&A is right now about to come up on my playlist.

Thanks for the suggestion!

6 Likes

It’s a variation on the melody from The Mana Circuits (Super Charged), which had just played on my playlist so this one slipped right on in like a breeze!

11 Likes

Ooohhh sounds stunning
The piano is from the crystal i think
I guess this is Captain’s way of expressing gratitude to the community

25 Likes

What a lovely perspective.

8 Likes

Sounds like kinetic quasi crystal melody to me
And yea mixed with some mana circuits melody style

Together creating a melody of its own with additions yet not heard with our ears.

14 Likes

Thank you Captain… :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: How we feel about you every day =)

20 Likes

Only active manifestors can understand it’s true value. It’s whole on whole another level compared to any other gratitude field available

32 Likes

@anon32464289 maybe Dream saw the 30 day challenge.

13 Likes

uff ye this should be perfect after Kubera’s Blessings

9 Likes

Everything is a blessing, evil or good doesnt even exist. Thank You for everything! :pray:

18 Likes

Maybe “Martin” sneaked into our Cone of Power meditation :thinking: :grin:

9 Likes

waiit?!

Really xd ?

3 Likes

With years the older and more experienced Dream get in his job, the stronger and more advanced his fields are getting, so it’s no wonder

9 Likes

Nah, I’m making it up.

Though if he reads this, he is ofc welcome :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Beautiful :pray: :heart:

3 Likes

It’s wonderful))) It resonates so well in me. I just want to lose myself in it))
Thank you Captain))

14 Likes

This feels very nice I was just meditating a little bit ago saw this and decided to loop this while I finished my meditation and I closed my eyes laying on my bed visualizing a life where I am rich/abundant and noticed that feeling of already having my desire being amplified (sometimes it takes me awhile to generate the feeling of having my desires) and my head and body are buzzing with energy makes me feel like I could float off lol. I admit I don’t use the gratitude audio consistently but now I see just how important gratitude is for LOA and an overall sense of harmony. I will update in the coming days with any changes I notice

29 Likes