Resilience - The Antifragile

First day, played once.
Second day, played twice (only field played this day).

Very, very subtle in my experience.
Like I couldn’t really notice or feel anything different, compared to nearly every other field I’ve played, during or immediately after.

A few hours into my day though, it was really cool.
The experience was like “I didn’t care” about my thoughts or feelings as they came up, or rather, everything has less weight. The thought and feeling would come, and then simply go. I simply kept going as if there wasn’t any stress or resistance. As if I was moving toward “the goal” and was simply matter of fact.

An analogy of an image that came to mind, was of a web. A horizontal web from Spider-Man that catches people when they’re falling before hitting the ground, sinks, and then elastically moves upward to equilibrium. Strong without weight or pressure, tensile I suppose.

Felt like I was just moving along, whatever arose, and that was it.

And yeah, those violins.

23 Likes

Music is beautiful

Feels like a movie scene, a warrior running through the rain all day and finally resting watching the sunset. After the rain comes the sun.

powerful effect obviously.

6 Likes

I couldn’t help but think of this meme.

Before vs. after listening to antifragilty😉 :

16 Likes

Have to tell u how much I LOVE the free audio
*Resilience
Ive noticed a positive effect after listening to it for a few hrs each time/every 24 hrs.
I feel more positive and I feel more inclined to get needed things done. These things that felt like a mountainous burden before, now feel like MUCH less of a burden. I felt this effect in 3 days

Thank u Dream :rose:

44 Likes

Is this field help to remenber the listener ,what s soul purpose and goals ? What field will help with that ,how i created.miracle and events/situation for my benefit ?

You can try

Patreon release : Imaginarium Divine

New Release: Depths of your Soul

New Release - A Dream of Purity

Maybe this?

The Blessed Path (Public NFT)

Or

Gratitude for blessings

Any one you choose def add the antifragile one. If you have questions about the ones i suggested pls ask in their thread

1 Like
6 Likes

With resilience now being available for free for everyone, there are now ZERO excuses to not get to work and get your sh*t done!

11 Likes

Yes, I work in psy trauma…helping to process the worst ones. I need it. Thanks Sapien

5 Likes

Do you have any other updates?

This has saved my life profoundly. When your mental chatter begins soon as you wake up, and throw you unnecessary intrusive/negative thoughts, play this. It gets you going. To anyone who is going through a rough life, I am cheering for you. You are strong enough to choose yourself, I honour you.

Keep on, keeping on.

30 Likes

Are these violins?

I loooove them

3 Likes

Is this can help overcome urge to mastutbate ?

I feel like there is an adrenergic component to this , maybe dream included fight to flight or an increase in catecholamines

Captain’s fields are like a Light when you go through Dark Times …
Thank You, Dreamweaver, for Everything You Do For Us! :pray:

16 Likes

Just wanted to express my gratitude that this field was created and released for free, which is extremely generous. I swear I thought of this topic a couple of times momentarily a few months ago, without knowledge of the thread or that it was being created, just thought to myself - ‘hey that would make a great sapien med concept’, haha so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it on youtube. Thank you!!!

18 Likes

Feel the power!

4 Likes

Is the field in the picture also ? (mandala?)

26 Likes