Resilience - The Antifragile

Resilience - The Antifragile

Here the fields are created to create a growth of protection and resilience to help you overcome life and general situations in life that may be overwhelming. The approach is developing antifragility and also building the proper base to withstand mental storms. Works deeper within the subconscious and inner parts of being, designed to help you focus on day to day goals and long term larger ones even. The inner and energetic support to provide that unyielding pillar you can freely rely on. goal each day to keep living All wrapped into with a deeper gratitude and appreciation for your being which in a sense also is strength in the bigger alchemical of resilience within you.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/resilience-79598419

116 Likes

Yeees added to the Stack!

18 Likes

I remember the discussion about it in The Requests and Fields thread long long ago, great job!

16 Likes

30 Likes

Become the toughest Mf alive :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

13 Likes

If I had this back then, I would have survived COD MW2 and MW3 lobbies. Shit was brutal lmao

20 Likes

David Goggins: The Morphic Field

30 Likes

Wow.
Antifragility is so important, especially as a man.
The more stress you can tolerate, the less fazed you are by whatever life throws at you , the more successful you can become.

29 Likes

definitely adding this to my stack

9 Likes

Holy fick the exact thing i need

Been using adhd to help me with this,

a mandal with this would be amazing

9 Likes

Much needed…Thank you Dream

:muscle:

6 Likes

Thanks dream

6 Likes

Thanks for suggesting, @Jen
Thanks, Captain for the beautiful release :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Lmao :rofl:

4 Likes

thank you!

3 Likes

“Your inner demons can’t run 10 miles”

12 Likes

Definitely important in the medical profession. You don’t know how many patients, co workers and the administrators put you down so badly. If you are heading towards a profession to be a doctor or nurse, you definitely need this.

17 Likes

Love it :grinning:

6 Likes

Could not have come at a better time! Thank you so much Captain! :pray: :pray: :pray:

9 Likes

My guy, I had literally thought of such a field.
Or Joe Rogan, or Jocko
❤️‍🔥
One thing I thought of at that time, ‘turning perceived pain (in the context of discipline) into pleasure’

Pretty much what I’ve been needing with people at work and thinking about for the past 3 days.
Thank you Dreamweaver!

11 Likes