Detached Resilience

Patreon Shop

Detached Resilience

This music is a gentle combination of three previous fields; Detachment, Resilience and the mental Mandala (on instagram) in audio form.

Resilience

Here the fields are created to create a growth of protection and resilience to help you overcome life and general situations in life that may be overwhelming.

The approach is developing antifragility and also building the proper base to withstand mental storms.
Works deeper within the subconscious and inner parts of being, designed to help you focus on day to day goals and long term larger ones even.
The inner and energetic support to provide that unyielding pillar you can freely rely on.
All wrapped into with a deeper gratitude and appreciation for your being which in a sense also is strength in the bigger alchemical of resilience within you.

Detachment for Spiritual Growth

Experience and integrate the freedom of detachment or indifference. Not as one would think in a uncaring or cold way, but a form of spiritual detachment, to make use of things and choose to experience things that help us in our spiritual growth and evolution, while detaching from what does not serve us. The experience of taking a step back and looking at the situation or emotion from a detached point of view, to learn from it and not be drowned in the waves of things that do not serve us. Here you can experience this detachment through the audio and apply to situations in daily life.

The Mental Mandala, an energetic mandala to help clear and focus the mind through a meditative gaze, focus on the middle and be placed in a place where you can observe your thoughts in a detached way and over time gain a measure of control.

68 Likes

IMG_0477

6 Likes

With this it is certain that the goal will be
achieved in any case.

4 Likes

Is this one for premium tier $22?

Itā€™s for sale, and not free for premium tier.

I tried logging out, click the buy link, asked me to log back in.

Can anyone see if itā€™s available for non $22 tier?

Ok but when I click on the link you provided I donā€™t see where to buy it nor does it display it.

its not in the premimeum tier

i think its for sale only

@Faisal
I meant if the purchase link can be seen by other tiers, too. :slightly_smiling_face:

It is. Thatā€™s why title says Patreon Shop - for purchasing.

Patreon Shop is a new feature, where the creators can sell their products to their patrons. If itā€™s free (to specific tier/s) Captain will mention it, just like Attract and Radiate Quantum Love album.

2 Likes

Awesomely brilliant!
Thanks so much Dream :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I accidentally purchased it lmao. Well thank you Dream :relieved:

5 Likes

Resilience field gave me excellent results. And this has detachment + mental mandala. Damn. Im highly appreciative and grateful for patreon store, seems like the solution to gumroad payment issues. Although, i was wondering if the knight warrior covers the concept of resilience? And perhaps even unbreakable? Cuz usually a knight/warrior has this trait

4 Likes

I canā€™t find the shop in my app. the audio is also not visible. does anyone else have this problem?

Head to the website of Patreon. The shop category will be there.

1 Like

I thank you

1 Like

Maybe the mandala effects are being used to focus on goals, and then detachment field is being used to detach from the desire of the goal? just guessing

3 Likes

Thank you Captain.
I played the detachment on saturday and I liked it and casually I was thinking to start playing antifragile resilience due to some bad things happened yesterday and are accumulated with other things have happaned since some time ago.

2 Likes

Heads-up, this adds Vat or GST 18% if Itā€™s India. Unlike Gumroad, VPN doesnā€™t work directly but have to juggle around a lot as their system easily identifies which country based on existing Patreon subscription.
Itā€™s not easy to overcome even though we use vpn.

2 Likes

I thought Dreamā€™s new release ā€˜Detachmentā€™ was gold and now he releases this?! :star_struck:

Listening now to the wonderful sounds of the waves and light piano. :musical_note: :musical_note:

There is something that Iā€™ve been wanting so much and now Iā€™ll be able to finally let it go so it can manifest. Thank you, Dream! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Iā€™d say the perfect partner to ā€œwitnessingā€ is the ā€œinner smileā€. To keep the native well-being state despite the storms outside. But this is high spiritual stuff. It comes with detachment, but also with trust, knowing, pure connection with the Divine, etc. The antifragile

I think this is a more pragmatic and earthly approach, but probably he didnā€™t oversee the more spiritual one given some of the users skills/awareness.

Buuuuutā€¦it gotta be for everyone. You need some mental strength to fight life (if you must) before thinking of getting high and might spiritually (and falling right after as they usually do xD).

This is the base, the ground. The higher consciousness states shift quickly, the lower are dense and slow as all hell. So build your foundation strong and you will fall back on it, but not lowerā€¦and you can pick yourself up to where you were, if you learned the lesson. Which by the way

And then as for the ā€œinner smileā€ (which is just my opinion anyway)

I was confused by the two meditational fields combined with resilience (which I see almost like psychotherapy). I was like ā€œwhatā€™s this alchemy? Why not make it like how deep meditation is and leave it at that?ā€

But yknowā€¦then I readā€¦

Freud disagrees xD

2 Likes