Detachment for Spiritual Growth

Experience and integrate the freedom of detachment or indifference. Not as one would think in a uncaring or cold way, but a form of spiritual detachment, to make use of things and choose to experience things that help us in our spiritual growth and evolution, while detaching from what does not serve us. The experience of taking a step back and looking at the situation or emotion from a detached point of view, to learn from it and not be drowned in the waves of things that do not serve us. Here you can experience this detachment through the audio and apply to situations in daily life.

90 Likes

Nooo you beat me :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Zehahaha

3 Likes

Thank you SO MUCH this is perfect

10 Likes

Thank you Dream :blue_heart:

3 Likes

We need Next Gen brain field for superhuman speed and coordination of fine motorics :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Even though Dream said this is a detachment for spiritual growth… you can also detach from all your desires.

Detachment = faster manifestation.

Dream really is next level.

22 Likes

Thank you dream :pray:t6:

This is going into my mental health playlist

5 Likes

This sounds powerful and very very helpfull for those who picks other people energy patterns and bullshits.

Thank You Mr Dreamweaver

14 Likes

I really need this now, Thank you my friend :heart:

main-qimg-3b1118661246bfcec547185327f69ceb

@Jojo

47 Likes

Dream really cares for us.
a Thank You feels not enough.
:blue_heart:

13 Likes

Already done lol

4 Likes

I still need to get reviews regarding fine motor skills, like typing, sewing, etc.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Woww, i’ve been paradoxically needing this.

Thank you dream!

3 Likes

This is actually insane. A huge gamechanger.

5 Likes

Was experiencing/practicing some of this topic the day before. While also becoming aware of how I wasn’t with the same situation. A good field.

Thank you Dreamweaver.

5 Likes

Thank you for this new field :relieved::pray::heartbeat:

This field reminds me of my connection with my twin flame. I say to myself sometimes when I don’t hear from her after sending her a message I say to myself “ok” and I don’t let the ego play out and make assumptions. The same when I have this thought from my ego to tell me that if one day she meets a man I say to myself “ok” and it stops there. I think of something else or I try to be as present as possible, anchoring.

9 Likes

This fits in perfectly with my current minimalism and essentialism practice.

Soon, I will be sitting in an empty apartment, just with my laptop and be happy about it.

Lol, just kidding. But yeah, I am getting rid off a ton of items right now.

Items are temporary tools. And if my goals and life values change, so do my tools.

21 Likes

Would love to see that “Japanese Way of Life”

2 Likes