I need your answers

What shoud i do to take hanuman ji blessing!?I am suffering from mental disease psychosis it is my last resort. I want my mental health to be stable.how should I worship him, any mantras, how should I invoke him.i have a great spiritual thrist with this mental disease it will lead me to suicide.i dont want to do suicide I want to get well and do severe sadhana.

2 Likes

You can put hanuman picture facing where the sun rising in your home.

As for mental health I think you can also worship lord ganesha for clarity in your approach.

As for hanuman mantra

You can chant this daily. And easy for beginners

Om Shri Hanumate Namah.

2 Likes

A picture of him on east side. If you have a temple nearby, they probably have a Hunuman Idol there on which you can offer sindoor (vermilion) mixed in Jasmine oil. On tuesday ( on saturday also, if you want but tuesday is must) pour the mix over his head while chanting " Ram ". I chant Hanuman Chalisa 3 times per day, you can start with one. Additionally while taking a walk i sometimes chant Hanuman beej mantra " Om aim bhreem hanumate shree ram dutaye namaha " , this mantra instantly calms my mental world, filling me with bliss. You can chant “ram” also as Hanuman ji worships Lord Ram as well. do all these with utmost sinscerity, gratitude, love & surrender. Hanuman ji is one of fastest answering god. From personal experience, you dont need to do much to get his blessings and protection, just be sincere and surrender. For he is extremely kind and loving. and also, pray and request him to make you his devotee. he will guide you the best.

two lines that i absolutely love from hanuman chalisa-

1. bal buddhi vidya dehu mohi harahu kalesh vikar. In english, Give me strength, wisdom, and knowledge; remove my troubles and imperfections.
  2. sab sukh lahe tumhari sarna tum rakshak kahu ko darna. In english, Those who take refuge in you get all the happiness. The one whose protector you are, is not afraid.
1 Like

Hello dear. I’m sorry, I cannot help you with the hanuman ji blessing.
Have you found a psychiatrist? It’s very very important that you find help and let yourself be healed through different forms of healing. Psychiatry is one of them. Please talk to people you trust and find a good psychiatrist, it will help!

Please keep us updated :yellow_heart:

1 Like

He hears you, anytime you ask for his help, and so do Ganesha, Shiva, Tara, the gods and angels etc.
It is said that when a man takes a step towards God, God takes 5 steps towards that man. You are always heard and sent grace and help, because you are a God’s child, like all of us.
In order to feel the Grace and help and light and love, that are omnipresent, one has to open his heart and purify as well as he can. This can be done in lots of ways, but what is important is to keep the love in your heart, to be as relaxed as possible, while taking the actions that you want, be it yoga, puja, a certain way of eating, a warm bath with essential oils and petals of flowers, a walk in the nature noticing its beauty, noticing the present moment, enjoying the perfumed atmosphere inside an old temple etc etc
You say you want to do a severe sadhana. What really gives results is a loving sadhana, doing the actions while having love in your heart. For Hanuman, for Ganesha, for Shiva, for the green leaves and the blue sky, for yourself.

2 Likes

What if you try the maha mrityunjaya mantra…

This mantra is believed to have very special powers which keep the mental health good and maintain emotional and physical balance. Chanting this mantra also grants a form of immortality, which in other words increases lifespan, and decreases the chances of untimely death.

While there are many Shiva Pujas, ways to worship Lord Shiva, that are listed in the Vedas, chanting Mahamrityunjaya Mantra is considered to be the most powerful ways to gratify the highest divine power, the Shiva power.

Also the mother goddess is always with you! :white_heart:

Detachment for Spiritual Growth

3 Likes

a great idea !

2 Likes