Kinesthetic Intelligence

Unlock your body’s intelligence and experience enhanced muscular awareness and optimized coordination for seamless and effective movements. Achieve Cardio-Pulmonary synchronization to boost your stamina and overall well-being. Gain Kinesthetic confidence as your proprioceptive skills in timing, coordination, and balance sharpen. Improve motor neuron stimulation for quicker reflexes and stronger muscle contractions. Master your body’s Center of Mass for increased stability and agility in dynamic activities. Our program also hones your peripheral sensory awareness and Force Vector prediction skills , invaluable in fast-paced sports. Finally, seamlessly transition between complex movement sequences and store physical routines in your memory effortlessly. Elevate your physical capabilities with our advanced Kinesthetic Brain Field .

111 Likes

first :one:

14 Likes

finally!!!

@Pano

3 Likes

@daou @Pano We made it boys!!!

2 Likes

Oh snap I just posted my previous post before reading the description. THIS IS THE BALANCE AND COORDINATION FIELD I WANTED ! Yessirrrrr! Thank you so much @Dr_Manhattan and Dreamweaver

6 Likes

Dang it dream, you always gotta release a new brain I just brought white matter and Manly man lol :laughing: welp gotta wait till I get more money .

2 Likes

This should be the pinnacle for freerunning, martial arts and dancing. Big thanks to @Dr_Manhattan and the man himself Dreamweaver!

5 Likes

listening recommendations?

before muscle building fields?

thanks for the efford, Dreamweaver!

Gonna Get this for Christmas, in winter we are planning a futsal league, i feel this will make me score like Erling Fuckin Haaland :rofl:

5 Likes

Spamming this the rest of the day I’ll give updates probably in 2 days.

9 Likes

I am very much looking forward to the reviews. :grin:

This could help with hand eye coordination?

Football for example

3 Likes

What an amazing way to wake up!

5 Likes

Wish I had this when I was in gymnastics :fire:

1 Like

Center of Mass and Force Vector sound amazing! :muscle:

1 Like

This looks perfect for driving school

1 Like

looks epic for fighting sports

2 Likes

been looking forward for this one

Of course.

4 Likes

A brain field with significant nervous system wiring throughout the body.

20 Likes