Kinesthetic Intelligence

i have dyspraxia so this will help perfectly thankyou

2 Likes

Been looping since purchase for past hour and a half. This is one I will loop nearly nonstop, save for when I’m sleeping.

7 Likes

A m a z i n g :star_struck::soccer::basketball::tennis::man_cartwheeling:

2 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, this will also enhance muscle and motor unit recruitment thereby improving one’s ability to express strength.

13 Likes

You are not mistaken

8 Likes

Good luck, let us know

3 Likes

i’ve got football training tonight so i’m looping now for an hour and i’ll let you know the results later on

3 Likes

Yessir lmk cuz I’m on the football team as well

so this coordinates the heart and lungs when you are in motion? is it correct?

1 Like

yes

3 Likes

Perfect, thanks!

1 Like

ChatGpt Simplified version :

1. Unlock your body’s intelligence: This means tapping into your body’s natural abilities and understanding how it works.
  2. Enhanced muscular awareness: Being more in tune with your muscles and how they move.
  3. Optimized coordination: Improving how different parts of your body work together for smoother movements.
  4. Cardio-Pulmonary synchronization: Making your heart and lungs work efficiently together, which boosts your stamina and overall health.
  5. Kinesthetic confidence: Feeling more sure of yourself in terms of timing, coordination, and balance.
  6. Improve motor neuron stimulation: This means making your nerves that control movement work better, leading to faster reflexes and stronger muscle contractions.
  7. Master your body’s Center of Mass: Understanding how your body’s weight is distributed for better stability and agility in activities that require movement.
  8. Peripheral sensory awareness: Being more aware of what’s happening around you, especially in fast-paced sports.
  9. Force Vector prediction skills: Getting better at anticipating how forces will act on your body in different situations, which is important in sports.
  10. Seamlessly transition between complex movement sequences: Being able to move smoothly from one complicated action to another.
  11. Store physical routines in your memory effortlessly: Easily remembering physical activities and routines.

So, this program is designed to help you become more aware of your body, improve your coordination and balance, boost your stamina, react faster, and move more smoothly in physical activities, especially in sports. It’s like upgrading your body’s capabilities.

20 Likes

Indian cards are working…woo-hoo

Awesome Dr and DW :pray:

6 Likes

This field will be great for any sport . White Matter + Kinesthetic Intelligence.

Few books I suggest on the side to read if anyone is interested.

1. The Talent Code: Greatness Isn’t Born. It’s Grown. Here’s How
  2. Deep Work
  3. Peak: Secrets from the New Science of Expertise
  4. Mastery by Robert Greene
7 Likes

Would this help with priming your CNS for lifting really heavy weight that you haven’t lifted before?

1 Like

Nice, I’m taking tennis classes and that sport required really high hand-eye-coordination.
I’m going to be like Djokovic with this.

3 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

This should be amazing for skill based sports, eg basketball, football, boxing, MMA, Rugby, etc etc

5 Likes

Actually as it enhances CNS and innervation I wonder if there would be significant benefits reported in relation to higher field tolerance and deeper integration. Eagerly waiting for reviews :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Man I’m feeling this all over my head and my legs too. I’ve been looping since I bought it. Just stopped to play some KQC, plasma, brain key and a few more before continuing the loop.

Really excited for the results on this one so this may be my main field for the rest of the week.

6 Likes

I’ve always felt sad that my coordination is terrible. Always wished to be able to dance and just pick up dance routines. Now I can. I’m getting to relive my youth through these latest releases and it’s bloody wonderful. I’ve been so looking forward to this release. Thank you :blush:

5 Likes