Detached Resilience

Yeah, i saw the added gst, wasn’t happy about it but i dont mind, at least can get the field and enjoy the benefits :man_shrugging:t2: I’m just grateful for the store. Otherwise i would have to find a middle man to purchase the field which is kinda risky

2 Likes

Thank you sooooo much for making this gem, @Dreamweaver :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Could it be possible to put also the Legendary Lungs and the Circulatory Engineer for sale too, in the Patreon shop ?

1 Like

Yeah! Your combo must been the inspiration :blush:

2 Likes

I have removed silent mind from my stack since this does the job.

Playing both Detachment for Spiritual Growth and Detached resilience, I have experienced a whole different level of grounding and staying calm under any situation.

Yesterday I had 3 different problems occurred in my life and none of them pushed me to anxiety or fear, not that I didn’t care, but I just observed and accepted that problem is here and tackle it with no worries.

I am just so calm at everything.

18 Likes

Just bought this, time to master the art of not giving a fuck and staying attached to anything that doesn’t serve me well

6 Likes

Sounds amazinig. Thank You :blue_heart:🩵 :purple_heart:

1 Like

Well said :fire:

2 Likes

It’s meant to be, and I’m glad to hear it’s working great for you, came at the right time!

5 Likes

Stoicism: the fields? sigh I have to buy it.
Thanks Captain :pray: :pray: :pray:

6 Likes

Wanna take this field to the next level? Work on clearing all traumas, and increase your self love. Get rid of detrimental patterns that no longer serve you.

E.g. have a repressed anger from the past? While this field will keep you grounded as possible, having that repressed anger coming from a source of pattern will keep clogging up the grounded mind. Clear that asap.

We moving forward fellas

IMG_2325

5 Likes

Where there is attachment, there will ultimately be anger, disappointment, resentment, and all the unpleasant cousins who come to visit. Don’t entertain them, or they will stay with you.

—Yogacharya Ellen Grace O’Brian

11 Likes

Just got this! I have a question for everybody, would you put this before or after Contentment in a stack? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Before.

4 Likes

This field brings liberation

12 Likes

3 Likes