Resilience - The Antifragile

Thank you!! :relaxed::relaxed:

5 Likes

“Merry Christmas MF” mf=my friend

This is perfect timing for me. Brings me back to the days when I’d listen to any new release on the day of. Then I got to where I’d think about if the new release fit with what I’m doing at the present time.

I’m prepared for this with Angelic Intercession +, Rite of Passages. Like they’ve been laying the groundwork.

Am I the only one almost hoping some elite version of this comes out eventually? You know, how Dream sometimes does it. Not that it needs it. But you know - more power right.

10 Likes

Give a listen to these two aswell:

6 Likes

:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Antifragility is beyond resilience or robustness. The resilient resists shocks and stays the same; the antifragile gets better.

I am now wondering, is “The Antifragile” a descriptor for resillience, or does it also build antifragility, or are the 2 concepts interwoven?

The approach is developing antifragility and also building the proper base to withstand mental storms.

I guess both I just jump over words when reading.

11 Likes

I was about to respond with that same line from the description. It looks like both. Not like it’s saying they’re the same thing but addressing both.

The approach is developing antifragility [ and also ] building the proper base to withstand mental storms

8 Likes

I think this is a game changer

12 Likes

Can’t imagine a more important field for the changes ahead.

10 Likes

Thanks a lot captain

4 Likes

Streaming links:

https://listen.tidal.com/track/280191004

https://music.amazon.com/albums/B0BXJSSRCZ

Buying:

Resilience by Sapien Medicine on Amazon Music - Amazon.com

‎Resilience by Sapien Medicine on Apple Music

11 Likes

I’m definitely going to be looping this at night. I don’t see anything but good coming from it. Thank you!

9 Likes

The only thing coming from this IS good :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

There’s no turning back with this one.

8 Likes

Only forwards x

3 Likes

As always Im thankful, but I also wonder, how does it compare to the unbreakable?

7 Likes

this is for the difficult

Unbreakable is for fearlessness and successful mindset imo

7 Likes

The Exalted pt. 2 (Return of the Bodhisattva)

3 Likes

What can i expect on becoming antifragil? I do not understand the concept entirely
It means getting stronger after life circumstances? like stress?

1 Like

You can do whatever you want.
Since any struggle you encounter you easily overcome it now.

Without complaining how much it hurts or how tired you are.

You have the power to overcome all that.

25 Likes