Resilience - The Antifragile

From wikipedia

Antifragility is a property of systems in which they increase in capability to thrive as a result of stressors, shocks, volatility, noise, mistakes, faults, attacks, or failures. The concept was developed by Nassim Nicholas Taleb in his book, Antifragile , and in technical papers.[1][2] As Taleb explains in his book, antifragility is fundamentally different from the concepts of resiliency (i.e. the ability to recover from failure) and robustness (that is, the ability to resist failure).

26 Likes

Should pair well with Devil Reversed, Spear Of Destiny and the Golden Keys Album to turn difficult situations around.

Or this + Excalibur + Dragon Bone Armor + Angelic Vibrations to be unaffected in negative environments

10 Likes

After listening to this for a bit (yes I know it hasnā€™t been out for the longest, but from what Iā€™ve felt) and comparing it to unbreakable (I have unbreakable as well)
This one for some reason seems to have the advantage in being ā€œtoughā€ and ā€œgrittyā€ like nothing can break you (funny because thatā€™s sort of the name of unbreakable) but I feel more from this

Instantaneous effects with this one

Like @KetherTour said, itā€™s all about the ā€œpower to overcomeā€

17 Likes

Yeah

Resilience is the ability to adapt and recover quickly from difficult or challenging situations, such as stress, trauma, adversity, or change. It involves being able to bounce back from setbacks and cope with adversity in a positive and productive manner. Resilient individuals are able to maintain a sense of purpose and control in their lives, and to remain flexible and adaptable in the face of challenges.

Resilience is not a fixed trait, but rather a set of skills, attitudes, and behaviors that can be developed and strengthened over time. Some of the factors that contribute to resilience include having strong social support, positive self-esteem and self-efficacy, effective coping strategies, and a sense of meaning and purpose in life. Developing resilience can help individuals to navigate difficult situations with greater ease and to achieve greater levels of success and well-being over the long term.

25 Likes

I feel like a combo of this and solidifier would be great

Solidifier to set that goal/manifestation
Resilience to get through anything to reach that goal

5 Likes

Yeah, with the knight, warrior also

2 Likes

Imagine you are a gardener tending to a field. You carefully cultivate and nurture the soil, planting seeds and watering them regularly. As the plants grow, you create a protective fence around the perimeter of the field to keep out pests and animals that could damage the plants. You also plant some trees around the field, which act as a shield from the wind and storms.

In the same way, the fields represent your inner world, your mental and emotional state. The approach of creating a growth of protection and resilience is like cultivating the soil, planting seeds of positivity, and nurturing them regularly to grow strong roots. The fence around the perimeter of the field represents the antifragility, the ability to withstand stress and shocks, that you build through this process.

Just as the trees around the field provide protection from the wind and storms, the inner and energetic support you build around yourself provides an unyielding pillar that you can rely on in times of stress and adversity. This support helps you to focus on your day-to-day goals as well as your long-term ones, even in the face of mental storms.

As you tend to your field, you develop a deeper gratitude and appreciation for your being, just as you appreciate the plants that grow in your garden. This appreciation and gratitude are like a shield that further strengthens the alchemy of resilience within you, making you more antifragile and better able to thrive in the face of lifeā€™s challenges.

-ChatGPT

20 Likes

The music is so exquisite, @Dreamweaver .

Iā€™d been on the couch not wanting to do anything. Looped this for a bit. Iā€™m now on my way to do something that will be good for me. Thank you for creating this and helping me move forward. :sparkling_heart::pray:

19 Likes

Just wen I was thinking I will not make it and did I try , so , so much ā€¦this drops !.:pray:

Thank you :tulip::hibiscus:

9 Likes

So it looks like this can help you protect your dreams and aspirations by guarding them within your mental worlds

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a part of it most definitely but it has a LOT more than that from what I felt @Infinitecreators

2 Likes

It feels so yea.

3 Likes

Looping this as I type. This could not have come at a better time. For the past 2 weeks I have been facing traumatic events from the past which has brought up a lot of anxiety, after having had an initial panic attack. For 2 weeks I have felt lethargic, deeply depressed and anxious at the same time. Have been spamming fields like depression, trauma, anxiety relief and the alchemical revision fields, amongst other helpful ones.
But today it was mostly the feeling of not being able to do anything at all, and not able to feel like any goal is even worth taking action for. No real hope for the future.
Curious what this field will bring, but I feel it will help tremendously. Grateful :heart::pray:

28 Likes

Definitely, I was just trying to articulate what I felt like it does, but I didnā€™t really know what to write lol, I can understand it but not put it into words
And the music in this is amazing, did captain make it himself?

2 Likes

Incredible, Amazingā€¦:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

It will, you got this. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This feels abit like the unbreakable nft

1 Like

Thank you for cheering me on! :blush:
Tbh itā€™s been going on longer than 2 weeks, (just that these were extremely heavy) that I have not really been able to take action, towards my goals or just smaller daily things. The inability to start and finish things has been lingering for a lot longer, I guess that has to do with CPTSD and a burnout. Even answering to text messages sometimes seems like a mountain to climbā€¦ So time to become antifragile!
I will commit to this field and see where it will take me :)

6 Likes

Check the ptsd thread i made a small stack.

Been working on similar stuff also for the past 2 weeks.

Ofc see how using ptsd overly works for each individual themselves to avoid overuse.

11 Likes

Thereā€™s no such thing as coincidence! Iā€™m sorry to read youā€™re dealing with similar things, though. Thank you for pointing me to your thread, I will try and find it straight away.

3 Likes