Tough financial time

Hello everyone.

First off, I want to express my gratitude to everyone in this group. This is like a second family for me although I haven’t been as active as many of you here. I’m still grateful for all the advice that I’ve received here. I just want to request everyone’s positive thoughts and intent as I’m dealing with a difficult financial situation. I’m listening to abundance fields and wearing tags. I’m doing what I can to make ends meet. I believe in the power of positive intent, thoughts, prayers, or whatever you believe in numbers. I would be eternally grateful. I’m sending my positive intent, love and light to everyone in this forum and your journeys. Love you all!! :heart:

8 Likes

Sending the love of angels and the bliss of knowingness . . .

Thanks you yellow KY

Gratitude for blessingsAbundance Mindset

4 Likes

You will make it for sure :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I can empathise with what you’re going through, sending positive thoughts your way :white_heart:

Could help to infuse your environment the abundance as well:

Album Description
  • Powerful Positive Vibes have it playing in your home once a day and eventually, your home will always exhibit a positive vibe. Living in this field of positivity will carry onto you and make you an overall more positive person. Positive people get the things they want in life and live more fulfilling lives.

• Energy of a Jade Maneki-Neko long history of bringing good luck and wealth

You got this, @rphilipose5825 :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you. I have most of these in the playlist for my home along with plasma flower and node. I also wear sacred flower for most of the day.

1 Like