Ultimate Muscle Building Stack

Hello, after recommendation from other members to make a thread on how to best optimize a muscle building stack I’m making this post.

This isn’t about how to lose weight, or how much training you need to do, does not include any Hormones related fields, SARMs etc.

(P.S. Just what i think yields the most results within a good time frame, I’m no scientist or anyone special, I’m sure others can contribute to this.)
First we need to understand how muscle is built:

1. Mechanical Tension:

“The amount of tension you place on your muscles has a massive anabolic effect.”

1. Muscle Damage:

“muscle damage can be achieved by applying progressive overload in the form of increased weight or by performing more reps for the same weight over a period of time to target growth in the size of muscles”

1. Metabolic stress:

“Metabolic stress works on the principle of metabolite accumulation inside the muscle cells after a high rep set is performed one after the other, with lower rest periods than usual. Inside the cell, carbohydrates, proteins, and fats serve as potential energy sources. … Metabolic stress during resistance training is the stress placed on the muscle from the metabolites of these compounds.”

Muscle building Stack:

1. Superhuman Mutant RNA+ or original audio

Most of the add-ons from the original audio (Free) with some enhancements
The RNA is mobilized to tell the cells to produce these new changes in a physical way. So changes can be long lasting, but not permanent.
overexpression of sirt3
(This effectively ‘detoxes’ and reduces ROS effects in your mitochondria.)
Pepck-cmus emzyne concentrated in muscle tissue.
In short this increases mitochondria in muscle tissue, allowing far more power and endurance
than humanly possible

1. Alchemical Jing Charged blood

negentropic Jing, mixed with zero point energy and some unconditional love to create and nourishing energetic blend that is targeted to your blood only.
As more strength and vitality flow and nourish the deeper parts of you.

1. Enhanced Blood circulation

All veins arteries and circulating blood is also energized with far infrared heat to provide a rejuvenating warmth while expanding blood vessels along with forcing more blood into extremities.

1. Glycolysis UCP (Fat and Sugar metabolizer)

This one is SOOO overlooked and I use it everyday,
Excessive sugar consumption may be linked to insulin resistance, one of the beginning steps in a number of health issues, including metabolic syndrome and diabetes.
All of the carbohydrates that we eat are composed of sugars that are first turned into glucose in our blood and then stored in our muscles as glycogen. Glycogen provides fuel for aerobic activities such as running.
This is literally a pre-booster to your workouts.

1. Nitric Oxide Boost

increasing the production and effect of nitric oxide in your body. Nitric oxide is a vasodilator, meaning it relaxes the inner muscles of your blood vessels, causing the vessels to widen. Bodybuilders and health conscious people will recognize the benefits of this, this is what gives you the ‘pump’ during workouts. Use as needed. more than 3 or 4 wont really be effective per day, but that’s up to you.

1. 20E Pepper (Turkesterone)

This contains simulants of 20-Hydroxyecdysone (Turkesterone ecdysteroids) and Capsaicin targeted to muscle and the fatty tissue around the muscle.
How Does Ecdysterone Work?
Ecdysterone promotes lean mass gains via estrogen receptor-beta (ERβ) activation.
Most importantly, ecdysterone does NOT interact with the androgen receptor

1. A Twitch in Time

This uses the RNA to create the mutant version of the protein in abundance in all your muscle and a lot more than that to make it all work.
It induces the protein to all the muscles in the body and ACTN3 is usually found in Type 2 muscle so since it’s induced in all the muscles they all act like Type 2 muscle fibers :)
See this

1. Muscle Androgenic Receptors (Where it all began)

This audio is meant to directly stimulate all of the androgenic receptors in all of the muscles of the body.
To directly start the process that leads to muscle growth, like good testosterone without any other effect than the muscle growth, so no overcompensating estrogen or other masculine effects other than just good old pure muscle growth.
So it should be pretty safe for any gender.
Its like having your pie and then some. (what an understatement)

1. Muscles Beyond Limits (Hyperplasia)

This recreates the C313Y mutation in myostatin directly and only in muscle cells. That mutation induces increased skeletal muscle mass that results from an increase of myofiber number (hyperplasia).
basically helping your body create more muscle cells making the overall muscle much stronger instead of (looking) stronger.

1. Hardcore

This audio is literally hardcore, Dream went above and beyond with this one.
You’ll need to read the thread to fully grasps what it does.

1. Acquisition of Abdominal Definition (ABS)

Think of your core muscles as the sturdy central link in a chain connecting your upper and lower body. Whether you’re hitting a tennis ball or mopping the floor, the necessary motions either originate in your core, or move through it.

Muscle Regeneration (HIGHLY important)

This section speaks on Stem cells.

Homoeostasis:

Skeletal muscles are responsible for the voluntary movement of the body they are composed of fascicles containing multiple muscle fibers where each represents a single cell individual myofibrils are covered by a basement membrane which is continuous with the endomysium connective tissue layer. Peeling away the basement membrane reveals myofibers and the skeletal muscle stem cells also known as satellite cells which play a criticalrole in muscle fiber repair. Peeling away the sarcolemma membrane of the myofibers reveals the intracellular components including myonuclei that originate from diffusion of hundreds of Maya blasts. The Actin-Myosin Contractile Apparatus gives us the ability to move in a controlled manner.

Minor Trauma to mucles:

minor trauma affects a common in the human body following damage to the muscle fiber nearby quiescent muscle stem cells are prompted to activate and dislodge them after cell division the resulting voltage levels differentiate then fuse with the damaged wire fiber and restore its integrity.

Major trauma to Muscles:

A major trauma to the muscle can be induced by massive injury including toxins such as a snake bite even after extensive damage small groups of healthy cells can be found following the crisis of muscle tissue the remaining viable cells including classic stem cells engaged in the regeneration process satellite cells activate and generate daughter Myoblast that begin the process of rebuilding the destructed muscle fibers. During this period residual debris is removed by the mat rotation the new muscle fibers are generated within the collagen matrix of the pre-existing basement membranes following the differentiation and fusion of hundreds of myoblast notably during this regeneration process satellite cells will self renew and they are then set aside for future repair events

Chronic Regenration:

A range of myopathies can trigger a state of chronic regeneration as myofibers continuous damage as a result stem cells are frequently mobilized to activate and to produce myoblast that will repair ongoing damage to the muscle fibers.

Staellite [Stem] Cells:

muscle stem cells are quiescent during homeostasis following a trauma event the satellite cells activate then divide to generate and daughter myoblast that differentiate and repair the damaged
muscle fiber, a fraction of satellite cells will self renew to maintain this stem cell pool. Sarcopenia is the progressive loss of skeletal muscle mass and strength during aging this process is associated with a decline in the number of muscles stem cells. It is thought that during aging satellite cells continue to activate but that the self renewal process is compromised resulting in a reduction in the total number of satellite cell over time. This decline in stem cell number as well as quality contributes to the loss of muscle mass quality and strength during aging.

Post workout recovery Stack:
Muscle recovery 2.0
The Platelet Rich Plasma Bath
Glycolysis UCP
Bone Strengthener
Negentropic Stem Cells (smart)

it works more to the fat around your organs and bones, and the cells are coerced to go the damaged areas, to help with healing, but all fatty areas are affected.
Yes it should help you to regenerate. This is perhaps one of our most powerful fields in that it creates plentiful stem cells to accelerate and maximize regeneration of the body. It is highly, highly effective for healing.
Use this, got kids who might want to possibly play professionally? give them an abundant amount of stem cells.

Diabetes Type I(1) and II(2) treatment
Induced Aplha-Lipoic Acid Production
Gratitude for blessings

Show your gratitude for the gains

FAQ:

Q: Should i get Muscles beyond limits or Androgen Receptors?

A: In my opinon both are amazing and if you can get both do so, MBL is like “feminine energy” taking care of the small details to ensure everything runs smoothly for when the time comes (for androgen; Masculine) there’s a lot more room for growth since we created new fibers (that androgen can now target) which causes a even more massive chain of growth.

Q: How come you didn't include any Hormone audios?

A: I didn’t include them because I don’t know who’s reading this thread. The audios themselves are enough to cause the muscular change you are probably seeking. If you want to use them, go ahead.

Q: Why are most fields paid?

A: There’s enough audios that are free for you to use to gain muscle, you don’t need to use any paid ones. Just audios that i use.

more to come as questions come.

45 Likes

Nice :muscle:

7 Likes

:muscle: :muscle:

9 Likes

awaiting yours :smile:

8 Likes

No promises on a time frame of when to expect it though!

I’ll get it done after we’re done with one of our dear projects ;)

7 Likes

Ah this is awesome!
Specially because it looks like could be used for both genders.

And then i guess other male members could add the extras that only applies to men.

I am going to link this to the one i made for women mostly :partying_face::partying_face:

10 Likes

8 Likes

Mr. Biceps is going to publish a super small stack :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12 Likes

so why is androgen before MBL?

Also

Once you get strong enough with the weight you are lifting, whatever exercise that is, will be more for Muscle Endurance especially if one keeps adding more reps.

Other than that, amazing stack, Thanks Zen and Captain for these amazing fields :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The audios aren’t in order, also there isn’t a need for MBL to be played everyday. So it wouldn’t even be in the same playlist as androgen (for the most part)

2 Likes

oh okay

1 Like

Great @Zen !

Could we have another stack for a body like Bruce Lee, lean and shredded with little muscle no bulking up?

I got this question, posting it here as there are much more qualified/experienced folks in the muscles department to answer:

“Mao, I have Hardcore, Androgenic Receptors, Acquisition of Abs, Muscles without Limits, 20E Pepper, Twitch, Superhuman RNA and I also plan to buy the new arms audio. I also use Adipose swords. Should I still use older workout audios like core, stomach toning and others? I want to lose like 20 pounds and get muscles”.

4 Likes

Is the new arms one necessary if we already have Hardcore ?

4 Likes

I wouldn’t say so,

The only thing some of the older work outs have that the new ones don’t is hormones (test & HGH) targeted and directed to muscles as well as myostatin inhibition and this is only included in the upper body and leg day work out fields, if one wanted those specific attributes then they can just listen to extreme muscle growth since it does just that

In terms of core development, Acquisitions of abdominal fat is a lot better in effectiveness in terms of conditioning, tightening and strengthening the mid section than stomach shrinking and core strengthening and it also sculpts it in a pleasant manner

6 Likes

:grin::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Hi @Zen

I have Hard Core and wondering which fields you would buy next? Im thinking about buying 2 or 3 out of the major muscle fields. Im 6 foot 175 lbs. Need to get stronger but like the lean muscled look.
Ive lost weight and now have some loose arm skin. (so maybe Arms Shredded and Jacked?). I want to get the most “bang for the buck” as many of these fields share similar elements. Anyways, any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

So I have questions regarding the listening frequency of 3 fields that I use.

• Muscles beyond limits:

For now I use the RNA fields (RNA+, twitch, and MBL) about twice a week as the effects stay a little while. With MBL however I’m not sure. The RNA thing is only one of the listed effects of the field. The other things listed I don’t necessarily interpret as longer lasting things. So my thinking is, listening more is possibly significantly beneficial here.

• Blessings of Saint Biceps:

Simple question; do you guys listen to this every day? Why (not)?

• Hardcore:

Right now I listen about 4x on the days that I don’t do lifting. So that’s either my running days, or my rest day. What do you think about this? Do you you guys also listen to this on days that you do lift?

Would love to get some input :) :heart: