Super Human Mutant RNA +

Super Human Mutant RNA +

Congratulations! you have found a legendary item.

taking the work of the original Super human mutant audio on YouTube

to another level with some additions and modifications.

Of course be sure to use the one on YouTube firstly, a try before you buy.

While not a genetic change, the RNA is mobilized to tell the cells to produce these new changes in a physical way. So changes can be long lasting, but not permanent.

with the older one, these few are kept

overexpression of sirt3

(This effectively ‘detoxes’ and reduces ROS effects in your mitochondria.)

Pepck-cmus emzyne concentrated in muscle tissue.

In short this increases mitochondria in muscle tissue, allowing far more power and endurance

than humanly possible

Quite famous in the older experiments done in mice

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/11/071101162739.htm

(which you really should read to get a better idea)

Amblox gene and overexpression of it 10

Finally a modification of mitochondria by adding a Rhodopsin protein to it, which basically allows you to use light as an energy source for your body.

This can be quite a boon with active practice. But most people just require a good dose of sunshine or light to feel the effects.

Sherpa EPAS1 gene variant.

this is a gene they inherited from Denisovans

It makes your mitochondria use oxygen more efficiently.

the homo sapien mutation for adaptation in higher altitudes produces more red blood cells, (they do this with EPO doping in performance games now)

You can read some more about this here

3 - 4 times is fine, and should be while before you need to use it again.

Of course, legendary items have legendary protection

and a lot more fun things.

remember you are under no obligation to get this, and you can easily get a CRISPR kit.

72 Likes

under no obligation to buy this, but the price is so low for a legendary item :heart_eyes:. Why do you have to make the price so low :pleading_face:
ahah just pocking fun at people complaining about high prices :grin:

16 Likes

Good morning SM. Nice one. I start listen to Super Human Mutant on Youtube 2018. Super Human Mutant audio heal my injured knee(Share my result)

23 Likes

This one is insanely powerful. Need to fly out to The Himalayas now :smiley:

28 Likes

Perfect timing I’ve been doing long full body workouts on vacation due to there not being crazy amounts of machines like a normal gym. I’m so grateful honestly. Guys I do recommend trying some full body exercises I hear that it actually lowers myostatin levels more then traditional bodybuilding circuits. I’m trying to adapt to it

8 Likes

I Kid u not a was just got off my bed after feeling so tried to listen to the superhuman one this has happend twice now.

6 Likes

Oh the power of the lucky clover (or capital governance) as well :four_leaf_clover:

I got back to working out regularly and was pondering about investing into a twitch in time yesterday.
But the thread wouldn’t download despite a couple of try :rofl:

I would have been so frustrated to see that release today :grin::grin::pray:

–

Question from a former hyperactive though.

On another end, would too much energy from this mutation create anxiety? Or a compulsive need to move around?

8 Likes

Here’s a video of it

2 Likes

We better see some of you guys over the next Olympics.

Skipping those ones, 4 years should be do-able :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

This + The Furnace also gives some crazy lasting energy/endurance.

9 Likes

@anon32464289 I would say yes. It gave me a lot of energy, so make sure you have something to channel that energy into. It didn’t feel overwhelming or anxiety inducing however.

11 Likes

I remember the old YT audio made me clean my entire house… that’s always an option :smiley:

12 Likes

What are the modifications and additions made to this new version?

Ok used this 4 times and did my workout now… My buddy remarked, “dude, have you taken some beast drugs?” (whatever that means!)

Its like energy is coursing through my veins and I just want to do it all - work out, clean, organize, party, be productive! Feels like I have the energy to do anything, and take on whatever comes!

Amazing stuff…

47 Likes

“Beast drugs” :smirk:

19 Likes

Lmao we’re already superhuman af listening to all these fields by Dream.

8 Likes

Congratulations! you have found a legendary item.

taking the work of the original Super human mutant audio on YouTube

to another level with some additions and modifications.

Of course be sure to use the one on YouTube firstly, a try before you buy.

While not a genetic change, the RNA is mobilized to tell the cells to produce these new changes in a physical way. So changes can be long lasting, but not permanent.

with the older one, these few are kept

overexpression of sirt3

(This effectively ‘detoxes’ and reduces ROS effects in your mitochondria.)

Pepck-cmus emzyne concentrated in muscle tissue.

In short this increases mitochondria in muscle tissue, allowing far more power and endurance

than humanly possible

Quite famous in the older experiments done in mice

(which you really should read to get a better idea)

Amblox gene and overexpression of it 10

Finally a modification of mitochondria by adding a Rhodopsin protein to it, which basically allows you to use light as an energy source for your body.

This can be quite a boon with active practice. But most people just require a good dose of sunshine or light to feel the effects.

Sherpa EPAS1 gene variant.

this is a gene they inherited from Denisovans

It makes your mitochondria use oxygen more efficiently.

the homo sapien mutation for adaptation in higher altitudes produces more red blood cells, (they do this with EPO doping in performance games now)

You can read some more about this here

3 - 4 times is fine, and should be while before you need to use it again.

Of course, legendary items have legendary protection

and a lot more fun things.

remember you are under no obligation to get this, and you can easily get a CRISPR kit.

Big shout out to @Captain_Nemo for making the Sherpa gene addition for my mountain goals :smiley:

I was fortunate enough to test this one earlier today on a run and the energy surge I felt from this is insane. Can’t wait to give it a proper test in the mountains this weekend!

33 Likes

Awewome.
So this last longer than the Youtube one?

1 Like

@Unbreakable yes

2 Likes

@Zen @GoddessAndGodOfAll @45stars you guys will love this one!

5 Likes