The Requests and Fields

More sigils please! Even paid ones on gumroad for example.

legendary Sigils ? :grin: (imagine an excalibur one)

Of course with strong protections etcā€¦

13 Likes

If there are i hope a brain one that be good like higher gamma waves at all times

Another idea for new audio.

6 Likes

Sigils to replace the tags in the shop, that way there are no shipping problems anymore.
As wamuu666 said sigils with strong protection.

10 Likes

I would really love to have Faith Restored and Soul Blessings againā€¦ and Love Flowā€¦ from the radio :)

I know we have essence of faith now, but these felt really loving and encompassing.

Their flow element is irreplaceableā€¦

6 Likes

I was like hmmm where did i hear about this before??

:laughing: :laughing:

6 Likes

Hahaha :crazy_face:

1 Like

rubs the magic lamp

Hi, im not sure if such a field exists yetā€¦
I require a field that preserves the calmness and tranquility of the night, condenses it and makes it available during the day.

While i think many people are different, i happen to experience a near profound peace usually late at night. Iā€™m not quite sure why that is the case. My best guess is that at night most people have settled down, and the energies are low. Maybe itā€™s an empath thing. Some people call us night owls :owl: :night_with_stars:

Anyways, if i could be in this state also during the day time, wow that would be stunning.

Would be cool

7 Likes

I would love if DreamWeaver made a combo field that was a mix of:

*AMPK
*Induced Mots-C
*Glycolysis with UPC activation
*Enhanced Fat Metabolism and possibly include

*Enhanced Cellular Nutrient Absorption

13 Likes
  1. Might be oddest requestā€¦ yet since I noticed fields concerning smell, please a recording that can alter my cats excriment, so it smells like a pungent yet fresh lovely soap or something utterly divineā€¦
    Bonus for me, yet request is based on an OCD clean neighbour who has a lot of issues with my ginger cat, and his pee & poo in her well kept backyard.
    She rescents me, ignores me, nothing I can change about her perception of me or catsā€¦ yet I can ask if there can be a recording to alter the smellā€¦ would take away her issue with me.
    (Yesā€¦ still 18 other cats around but hey, I do mh thing!)

2. As Iā€™m trying this out myself, Iā€™m sure people here would love to try this tooā€¦ the essence/energy of Barberry Bush / contact with itā€™s Deva (nbā€¦ only with highest regard/respect, it senses your intentions :pray:), as she can help getting deeper within and guide astral travel in dreams.
    Barberry bush being rather alkaline is a plus in my eyes too Screenshot_20210905-125112|281x500

Oh yes, @SilverZuzu, thatā€™s a fantastic idea! I would definitely buy such a field!

2 Likes

This is GREAT IDEA-I know I would benefit from this as would my husband.

1 Like

YOo u know theres a man in that photo :joy:

1 Like

This would be quite nice, got a lot of people in my family with vertigo, if Dream ever created a field for vertigo I would share it right away with them

PtSD Ganglionn Stelate Block comes to my mind.

Perhaps in a creative way , it can help to your issue @Shivy-SzN

3 Likes

I know thereā€™s Vocal Strengthening for improving the voice as well as charisma stuff for performance, but something for improving actual technique (pitch matching, staying in tune, etc) would be fantastic as well

:pray:t4:

2 Likes

A lipo suction field would be awesome

1 Like

I think you would like to check the avalaible fields specially autoworkouts which have stimulation and apoptosis effect of adipocytes (cell destruction of fatty tissue , ) .

You only need to check which part would you like to work first . they all are nice .
Beware of fashion and stunning results. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Permanent brain enhancement 2.0?

4 Likes