Super Human Mutant RNA +

Oooooo :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:joy: :joy:
If only Scientists knew what youā€™re creating :rofl:

9 Likes

OMGGG.

Thanks @Captain_Nemo

I Got my first ever track meet tomorrow! Just bought some spikes!!!

Anyone into endurance work will greatly benefit for this kind of stuff.

MEEE as a sprinter is just NEXT levels. Type 2 muscle fibers have less oxygen to them so while they produce a lot more power they are quicker to get exhausted. Imagine using your fast twitch in endurance sports???

Next level next level next level stuff.

(Zenā€™s ego is feeling this one heavy @_OM)

31 Likes

This audio also boosts your mood and well being Iā€™ve found. Make sense with all the extra energy :smiley:

19 Likes

Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war

29 Likes

@Captain_Nemo new space ship upgrade? I like it.

8 Likes

Got it! Will post about my meet tomorrow!!!

4 Likes

I used the original super human mutant to get through 10+ shifts at UPS. Iā€™m not working 10+ hours anymore but I could Sure use an endurance and strength boost for sure. My buddyā€™s want me to play soccer after work but Iā€™m so tired )= Iā€™m gonna play this 3 times before the soccer game and will update after!(=

17 Likes

Yapariiii!!!

Thank youuu:)

:D

4 Likes

Getting tomorrow !!!

7 Likes

:mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

Just saying I am gonna put that amazing graphic design of a picture to my PFP, Captain that has to be the best picture I have ever seen.

Let me know if you want me to change it back

8 Likes

why would I?
it looks good on you.

25 Likes

@AkiraTheWild Akira-san, perhaps we can merge this thread with the bot created one on the same topic? :pray:

6 Likes

To keep your ego in checkā€¦
thatā€™s you on the left above :rofl:

Seriously, good luck!

16 Likes

Yes Nichan!

Just noticed !! :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Saw it , bought it :mechanical_arm::mechanical_leg::+1:t5:

7 Likes

That lil joke :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cool new pic Captain :100::100:

7 Likes

I just bought but I donā€™t understandā€¦it makes me as Captain America? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Listened for about 20 minutes while getting ready for soccer pickup game. During the first listen I felt the soreness from my calf muscles start slowly going away. I thought it was just me I didnā€™t believe it because my calf muscles have been really sore this week but by the end of the 4th listen my soreness went away by at least 50%. I honestly didnā€™t expect this but did anyone notice something similar? Anyway, during the game I was still pooped out but I was able to push off and sprint when I needed too and my reaction time was pretty good. I came home and still had enough energy to water my little garden, help with the baby and still make dinner for the wife. By this time I would have been dead asleep from exhaustion but here I am writing this review at 3am (=

40 Likes