Super Human Mutant RNA +

Just bought this. will be listening to it 4 times now! lets see how it goes at gym and after activities :smiley:

17 Likes

Amazing field, thank you @Captain_Nemo! :pray: :mountain_snow:

@pranic_climber Funnily enough, was just thinking of your old question yesterday.

Now you can enjoy those lovely climbs more! :smiley:

12 Likes

Such a synchronicity. I watched a documentary about the axolotl yesterday, after which I remembered this audio exists ,after which I went to YouTube and read the comments ,where dream says there will be an update to this audioā€¦ and today itā€™s here ! :grin:

3 Likes

Will there be a isolated release of the sherpa gene ?
I cant listen too much to the human mutant one because it sends me to overdrive after like 30 seconds ,but would like to listen to the high altitude one a few times.
For my next mountain hike this would be absolutely invaluable !

I suffered quite a bit when I went up to 5500m last year and I would have been so happy if I have had that one back then!!
@Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

ā€œWhat the biochemical tests on the fresh muscle showed was that the Sherpasā€™ tissue was able to make much better use of oxygen by limiting the amount of body fat burned and maximising the glucose consumption.ā€

This is great. Good for insulin sensitivity and much more!
And NO, this will not lead to weight gain. Preferentially oxidizing sugar is what the body likes to do ,because it yields the most ATP. Fat (except of MCTs) is a lot harder to metabolize. So the net effect will be more ATP ,which is healthy for pretty much everything ! It will help your organs to work better ,which might actually lead to weight loss !

11 Likes

:arrow_up::joy::raised_hands::100:

2 Likes

Itā€™s true, bro!!! There a many studies that proof the assumption

2 Likes

To the people who used it, how would u compare this field to the one on YT?

Okay folks!

1st for the 100m and 200m!
10 something 100m
22 seconds 200m
2nd for the 400m (back to back events :face_vomiting::face_vomiting:)
Around 56 seconds waiting on the official time.
Late start for both events and no block.

First ever track meet and it was alright so many folks were shocked and couldnā€™t believe it.

Iā€™ll post official official times when they arrive.

edit:

100m = 10.74 seconds
200m = 22.87seconds
400m = 01:00.8

58 Likes

When you make the olympics donā€™t forget the boys

13 Likes

#teamsapien all the way.

25 Likes

:eyes: :exploding_head:

and oh yeah, :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: the 400m lol!

But I could see the 400m being one where these fields would really shine as you have to pace yourself and still have that 5th gear and enough recovery for the last 100m.

Outstanding man!!!

30 Likes

congrats bro! :muscle: :muscle:

15 Likes

Amazing!!! Congratulations :heart::heart::heart:

13 Likes

Zen is the new bolt. Beast numbers brother!

14 Likes

So good to see the numbers. Keep going ā€¦congratulations :partying_face: :partying_face:

6 Likes

Mind blowing, youā€™re rocking it man :exploding_head:
Congrats!!

10 Likes

On a side note, got it myself.

The effect is quite epic, new level of energy and working out has never been so easy.

I was so distracted running effortlessly this morning that I fell on my face at some point :rofl:

The 5min length is highly appreciated as well :pray:

And nope, no such things as ungrounded energy, anxiety or hyperactivity :ok_hand:

18 Likes

Is there a reason I been sweating so much? I hope Iā€™m not losing any muscle. I listen to muscle beyond limits as it is now and am bulking.

5 Likes

Drink much i think i am drinking even more water since i listen to it.

3 Likes