Is The Entire Ancient Arts Album For Increasing Energy?

Is it the entire album or just The Flow of Jing?
(Can’t find the album thread on here/ it’s why I created a new post).

Asking because I really need to wake up- so this would be part of my “wake up so you can study” stack.

5 Likes

Did you mean this one:?
New Release Energetic Alchemy - Ancient Arts

1 Like

You’re so great at always responding to these threads whenever it regards the search forum button.
I’d love to see that enthusiasm of yours extended to answering the other parts of questions, too.

1 Like

That was responding to the other parts of the question, because I wasn’t understanding what you were getting at with your question. So, I thought the most helpful thing I could do for you would be to point you towards what you were wanting, which also included a link to a discussion about fields for energy.

1 Like

My “wake me up” field is Super Human Mutant RNA+. Seems to wake me up, focus my mind and give me a burst of energy. Sometimes I also add 2-3 loops of Pranic Swirls and the combo of the two wakes me up and makes me alert and energized.

Three Treasures - you may need to try and see which one you feel energized on because whether they tire, balance, or energize depends on various things going in our body at that time.

9 Likes

Yeah, Mao has a good point. Sometimes the 3 treasures make me tired. Going to use that Superhuman Mutant RNA + and Pranic Swirls combo in the AM

5 Likes

shen would definately help and combine it with pranic swirls. In general, jing is good to load up on whenever during the day if you desire. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The three treasures are primarily for health, vitality, healing, overall well-being and becoming more spiritual getting in touch with Tao. I found it best to use this in the morning after waking up.

I don’t have a wake me up stack but my choice would be these:

Far Infraread (1x) from Album 2
Mstate iron (1x) from Album 4
Pranic Swirls (2x)

Ancient Arts

The “Three Treasures” are states of energy in our body. In Western Science, we know that matter exists in three different forms - as a solid, a liquid, or a gas. In the body, Jing is the most solid substantial energy, Chi is the more kinetic, flowing, and fluid energy and Shen is the more refined or ethereal energy in the body.

Jing is our material body, cellular density, energy stores, our reproductive potential, our DNA and our seed. Chi is the flowing force, or the electric currents, that drive our metabolism of food into energy, and the use of that energy. Shen is our spirit and the realm of the heart. It is the connection to our higher selves, and to our spirituality, however, we define that for ourselves.

The cultivation of the three treasures in the body enhances the functioning of the body, mind and spirit. It also further activates and expands the mind/body/spirit over time.

The Chi Elixir

The Chi Elixir Compresses chi into all bones down to marrow and in the lower storage centers.

The Flow of Jing

The Flow of Jing compresses Jing into your entire body with focus on adrenals and kidneys.

Shen Yang

Compresses Shen into the blood/blood vessels, strengthens compresses into consciousness and mind.

Transmutation and Microcosmic Orbit

Lower basal energies are the base, more animal desires seeking pleasure from sex and other vices. The microcosmic orbit is the circulatory flow of energy from your head down to your pelvis. Transmutation of lower basal energies and instincts into a higher vibrational more spirit energy while at the same time also running energy through the microcosmic orbit to clear the energy system of any junk while at the same time expanding it.

1 Like

What about gamma brainwave?

I honestly would just go to balcony or open a large window and take some deep breaths for a minute.

2 Likes

Thank you all so much! Will read and study these soon :D