Ojas field done a mess with my energy, i didn't feel fields results as like before

I feel cold sensation near testicle during listening ojas field than after i didn’t feel any of fields.
Helppppppp

What other fields have you used beforehand and hows your energy levels and possibly your nutrition intake?

Self love related fields like what’s shared here in JAAJ's Daily Self Love Stack 🤍 and soul restoration (to close any energy leaks), energy cultivation related stuff like what’s shared here Is The Entire Ancient Arts Album For Increasing Energy? - #7 by Maoshan_Wanderer with Soul Restoration and Three Treasures

And didn’t you post a solution here?

1 Like

I’ve used stem cell audios targeted to kidney adrenal pancreas heart lungus and during listening them i exact feel sensation near those organs.
Ampk field gives me sensation near inflammation area’s.
Pancreas regeneration field given sensation near pancreas or somehow near thyroid.
Klotho gives me kidney sensation as like kidney regeneration audio.
Motsc and bacteria field given bowel movements.
Skin regeneration given skin shine ,
Ego dissolution, mana and internal alchemical crucible somehow clear up mine brain fog,
Prostate field gives exact prostate sensation like little bit dry orgasm.
HGH given me appetite boost or stomach gurgualinggggg.
There’s more.
But now a days after listening ojas than after i didn’t feel those all fields as like before.
I’m on aura cleanser for now,
Hope it may help

1 Like

Normally the ojas field charge you with energy as a part of its components so its normal that you will feel fields different afterwards. So nothing is wrong, energy is a matter of the nervous system. This will enhance healing.

Anyway listen Grounding field if you feel overcharged

2 Likes

Thanks ,