Pranic Swirls

There is prana all around you, what would it be like to absorb this energy?

26 Likes

Have you tried this? How’s it feel?

2 Likes

Not yet!! I will try this out today…

I don’t have time to try others out yet besides the one’s that I’m listening to that’s why. So tell me how it goes! Also, have you got any word when we’re coming off this quarantine?

1 Like

Haha I completely understand…With my Morning stack, evening stack, night loop - I have similar issues lol

4 Likes

I saw on community comments section that it can help with manifesting and then Sapien confirm in live chat of video??

4 Likes

Sapien was referring to this audio?

Summary

This text will be hidden

Probably? Sunlight is “one” form of underlying Pranic energy?

When we were working on Project Vampire, that is what we worked on. I know I know “Vampire” sounds parasitic, but as Sap clarified elsewhere, this word was used that time as Vampires were the craze back then (Twilight and all).

What we did there was explore and find ways to absorb Prana from all sources - not as parasites from other living beings - but from environment, celestial bodies etc. And explore ways to use this Prana for healing, manifestation, healing others etc.

This, probably, aims as something similar?

21 Likes

This audio is amazing. Very powerful stuff coming out lately from Vishal :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Does this audio only work for the time being played? If it is then what do you guys think about going into nature/forest/river etc and listening to this.

Correct, you’re taking in raw life force energy after all.

2 Likes

Yes he definitely was

3 Likes

I got an instant uplift in energy

3 Likes

Thanks. Does it compare to Jing? Like the feeling?

Damn I never listened to this Audio before its the first time just now…normally when I think about manifestation my body automatically does certain things I listened to this audio it does exactly the same…so this will work but while you listen repeat and think in your mind what you want or need but you must believe it…two days ago I manifested chocolates and money that was what I wanted wife brought chocolates home and brother send me a message he going to pay money into my account and he did.

12 Likes

No they are different to me. Jung is more soothing and upbeat to me. Pranic swirls floods my energy field

1 Like

Agree! Jing is like a steady flow of energy while Swirls is like a Rush. This is how it felt to me - Jing is processed energy that has already specific purpose while the energy from Swirls is raw, its up to me how I use it.

15 Likes

Wow that sounds extremely powerful.

3 Likes

Can anyone clarify how to use this audio for manifestatio. Also what method you guys use to manifest something.