Muscles Beyond Limits

Hard to say my friend
:large_blue_diamond: :crossed_swords: :red_square:

10 Likes

Ive been using this field for a month, and I am getting a similiar outcome following using the fields as I described in post # 448 from 7/27.

Except for your 2nd paragraph, the first 2 sentences, everything u wrote besides that is true for me also. I am pleased with this field and will continue to use it.
Just want to add that it does increase my appetite, which is a “mixed bag”. I have had to use Hunger Inhibitor a few times a week.

16 Likes

i totally relate to this, a couple years ago I did a dirty bulking and i have been struggling to lose abdominal fat i gained :frowning: this field has definitely help i am sure plus the daily walking i do which is the only cardio i do

11 Likes

So after 3 months deep in the purge / cocoon I’ve just started back at the gym. 3x this week, this is where this field will shine. Great pumps so far and feeling like my muscles/body is electrified :zap:

Edit - I can feel growth already

12 Likes

Yes it definitely makes you hungry. I wouldn’t suppress the hunger if I were you brother, your muscles need food and nutrients to go “beyond limits”.

4 Likes

I have been stacking the Muscles Beyond Limits with Super Human Mutant RNA+ and the new Minor Blueprint of Power - that seems to take good care of hunger issues for me…

Dream wrote somewhere the need to ensure that we get enough nutrients (calories, protein included) and hydration - I keep reminding myself that every now and then…

The Gila Monster Drool does not make me less hungry, but seems to make me eat a smaller portion, if consistently used. Finding a fiber which is not hard on the stomach (or causing a gigantic gas bubble lol) was a big challenge - and this brand seems to work damn well - not only in creating a feeling of satiety, but also in regulating the gastrointestinal function by acting as a gentle pre-biotic.

16 Likes

Wow, sounds like it’s not only a pricey field to buy but also an expensive field to feed

Well that is what I did at first. Even though I maintain my weight/fat loss doing healthy low carb (not Keto) @ about 60-80 Gm/ carbs/day (carbs mostly from veggies), I found myself gaining fat around my middle. No, it isnt muscle, its fat, I know the difference. So that is why I started listening to the Hunger Inhibitor a few times a week.

3 Likes

I personally haven’t had a surge in calorie intake (dont kill me @gymgroup)

Ofc it hinders my rate at which I gain strength / muscle I prefer going at it at a pace I know and wont later cause mental drainage if I dont hit a certain calorie intake.

I eat if I’m hungry otherwise I dont eat just to eat.

Perhaps superhuman mutant + is having an impact on this tho.

10 Likes

Same. Hunger has been nothing outrageous. I’ve made some huge shifts away from eating garbage recently (much lower calories overall) and it’s not hurting, if anything this field supports me in following the natural rhythms of my body and energy. Which means fasting and also periods of increased amounts of good clean dense food. I’m carrying a bit more fat than ideal, but rn I’d like to put this field through it’s paces in terms of growth/clean bulk

I have a feeling this field will inhibit muscle loss during a fat loss phase too, which I’m keen to test right before summer :sunny:

12 Likes

The building muscle while shedding fat sounds great (in fact, having myostatin-related hypertrophy sounds great), but I really want to be lean. Is this a bad field to use if you’re after a body more like a runner’s than a bodybuilder’s?

1 Like

Its my opinion since im not there… But if you are into genetic super human changes… you may want to look A twitch in time field.

2 Likes

It doesn’t look like it has the building-while-cutting benefit though

1 Like

Oh no but the field give you the abilitie to do that. You can do far more average , so you can expect far more average results.

withouth the super mass of being bulk

3 Likes

So MBL and St Biceps aren’t good if you don’t want to be really bulky?

1 Like

That depend alot of your training , alimentation etc etc .
All fields (beyond limits , twitch in time , saint biceps blessingg ) help with hipertrophy , speed , strenght , cutting fat. The thing here its that some of them may be more inclinided to some kind of attribute or result.

let me call some pro’s , so they cann give you their perspective. and its up to you to conclude with some nice opinions my friend .

@Zen @GoddessAndGodOfAll @Beast

Kuchiyose no Jutsu !

4 Likes

Thanks, I’m already a very tall mesomorph and I don’t want to be scary by being really big as well

2 Likes

Hey man i agree with Akira, i don’t have twitch in time only MBL and st biceps, i think twitch in time would be better for you in your case because it’s not going to put on massive amounts of muscle like the other two but will still help in cutting fat while providing some aid in muscle growth

Swords of adipose Annihilation is good too… As a runners body is generally lean… Swords of adipose should help with putting on muscle too, since youd have more available energy for recovery and performance and not putting on fat,

Also 20e peppers would be great too for the same reasons … it should help keep the fat off while providing you more energy for recovery and performance

The thing with MBL and st biceps is you might need to cycle off it if you see yourself getting too big lol but it depends on your training really… Are you a runner or are you just after a runners body?

If you’re a runner, get MBL or St biceps, i can’t really tell you which is better since ive never tried MBL by itself… personally i like ST biceps a tad more because of the negentopic muscles aspect (not sure if MBL has this) which helps in developping a symmetrical body, i noticed my weaker sides being wayyy more sore once i began with st biceps

If you’re not a runner and you’re lifting to get a runners body get swords of adipose annihilation and 20e peppers bro or get twitch in time with 20e peppers… runners are lean and aesthetic :)

9 Likes

I’m not a runner (yet) but that’s the sort of body I’m after, or maybe a swimmer’s - lean but unmistakably muscled and strong. It would be cool to experience being huge in the future (once I have more self confidence) but it can wait.
I’ve got Swords of Adipose and I don’t feel that it’s done much for me (but I’ve only had it a few days so maybe I should suspend judgement). I’m leaning towards Twitch in Time, 20E Pepper and Superhuman Mutant.
Thanks!!

2 Likes

If you’re thinking about Androgen receptor and MBL I say MBL I say this because you want to start running, creating more muscle fibers will allow you to outperform others in some time.

I haven’t ran in a month or so (due to injury I can’t to finish healing) and I kid you not I feel MUCH stronger / faster this month than I did last month, my legs feel like rocks 🪨. Massive force production I don’t if they got bigger in this one month period but the strength I’ve out on is definitely there. This audio been out for what 3 months? Imagine where you could be a year from now.

Many people rarely create new fibers so they’ll have a certain amount of muscles aiding and working together to generate force. We are legit creating new fibers just sitting down. Train those new fibers and oh boy :relaxed::relaxed::heart_eyes::star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes