Muscles Beyond Limits

That depend alot of your training , alimentation etc etc .
All fields (beyond limits , twitch in time , saint biceps blessingg ) help with hipertrophy , speed , strenght , cutting fat. The thing here its that some of them may be more inclinided to some kind of attribute or result.

let me call some pro’s , so they cann give you their perspective. and its up to you to conclude with some nice opinions my friend .

@Zen @GoddessAndGodOfAll @Beast

Kuchiyose no Jutsu !

4 Likes

Thanks, I’m already a very tall mesomorph and I don’t want to be scary by being really big as well

2 Likes

Hey man i agree with Akira, i don’t have twitch in time only MBL and st biceps, i think twitch in time would be better for you in your case because it’s not going to put on massive amounts of muscle like the other two but will still help in cutting fat while providing some aid in muscle growth

Swords of adipose Annihilation is good too… As a runners body is generally lean… Swords of adipose should help with putting on muscle too, since youd have more available energy for recovery and performance and not putting on fat,

Also 20e peppers would be great too for the same reasons … it should help keep the fat off while providing you more energy for recovery and performance

The thing with MBL and st biceps is you might need to cycle off it if you see yourself getting too big lol but it depends on your training really… Are you a runner or are you just after a runners body?

If you’re a runner, get MBL or St biceps, i can’t really tell you which is better since ive never tried MBL by itself… personally i like ST biceps a tad more because of the negentopic muscles aspect (not sure if MBL has this) which helps in developping a symmetrical body, i noticed my weaker sides being wayyy more sore once i began with st biceps

If you’re not a runner and you’re lifting to get a runners body get swords of adipose annihilation and 20e peppers bro or get twitch in time with 20e peppers… runners are lean and aesthetic :)

9 Likes

I’m not a runner (yet) but that’s the sort of body I’m after, or maybe a swimmer’s - lean but unmistakably muscled and strong. It would be cool to experience being huge in the future (once I have more self confidence) but it can wait.
I’ve got Swords of Adipose and I don’t feel that it’s done much for me (but I’ve only had it a few days so maybe I should suspend judgement). I’m leaning towards Twitch in Time, 20E Pepper and Superhuman Mutant.
Thanks!!

2 Likes

If you’re thinking about Androgen receptor and MBL I say MBL I say this because you want to start running, creating more muscle fibers will allow you to outperform others in some time.

I haven’t ran in a month or so (due to injury I can’t to finish healing) and I kid you not I feel MUCH stronger / faster this month than I did last month, my legs feel like rocks 🪨. Massive force production I don’t if they got bigger in this one month period but the strength I’ve out on is definitely there. This audio been out for what 3 months? Imagine where you could be a year from now.

Many people rarely create new fibers so they’ll have a certain amount of muscles aiding and working together to generate force. We are legit creating new fibers just sitting down. Train those new fibers and oh boy :relaxed::relaxed::heart_eyes::star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Yeap yeap

2 Likes

It’s just that I don’t know when the next sale is and I’d be really kicking myself if he decides to take down either MBL or St Biceps in the meantime. Hopefully Kubera’s Blessing will kick in soon and I’ll be able to get them but maybe just those three for now.

1 Like

Damnnnnnnn, It’s Zen alias Baki !!! Nice work, bro!!! Your back looks great, especially the definition is really good. Keep it up!!! All the best, my friend!!!

3 Likes

After reading through the thread, I don’t think people really fully grasp the depth and implications of this field. So i’m making this post to proselytize the incredibly immense benefits that this groundbreaking field will do for you. Why is it groundbreaking, you ask? Well, let the Nature Boy crack a few eggs of knowledge for you!

As per this source:

Muscle growth is determined by an increase in muscle fiber number (hyperplasia) as well as an increase in muscle fiber size (hypertrophy). The number of muscle fiber is determined before birth. Postnatal muscle growth mainly results from muscle hypertrophy through the increase in muscle fiber length and girth. The muscle fiber is formed by myoblast fusion, which needs continuous supply of nuclei. The enlargement of muscle tissue during postnatal growth is believed to be the consequence of increase in satellite cell activities, which fuse to adjacent muscle fibers to increase their sizes. After birth, the number of skeletal muscle fiber in most mammals and avian species does not increase due to the completion of embryonic proliferation of skeletal muscle cells. For example, there is no significant change in postnatal fiber number in mice, rat, pig, and cattle. However, other studies indicate that limited extent of muscle cell proliferation occurs after birth in some species. For example, the increase in muscle fiber number was observed shortly after birth in rodents. Others argued that the increase in fiber number during the first days of postnatal life was a result of maturation and elongation of the existing myotubes rather than due to a production of new fibers. Due to the limitation of fiber size increase, the growth potential for skeletal muscle is virtually determined by the number of fibers established at around the time of birth. This relationship of muscle fiber number and growth potential has been demonstrated in the enlarged muscles of double-muscled cattle, in genetically different sizes of animals, and in runts as compared with normal pigs.

In short, what this field does is essentially make what was thought to be virtually IMPOSSIBLE, POSSIBLE! That is, increasing the number of muscle fibers in your body POSTNATAL!

PREVIOUSLY, IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO INCREASE THE NUMBER OF MUSCLE FIBERS YOU HAD WHICH WAS DETERMINED BEFORE BIRTH! BUT THIS FIELD ALLOWS YOU TO TRANSCEND THAT IMPOSSIBILITY! (Unless you’re in some American/Chinese/Whatever secret soldier program or some country’s extensive athlete doping program invloving CRISPR etc.)

Sorry for all the capslock, but just thinking about this field just GETS ME AMPED UP!!!

While exercising/weight training, THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF HYPERPLASIA (an increase in muscle cell number), only an increase in muscle fiber length and girth.

Do you know how much a professional team in the NFL/NBA/Soccer would pay the good Captain to take this field off the market and get exclusive rights? Quite a lot i’d imagine! But here, we’re able to freely purchase it, which is INSANE!

So i’d highly highly, HIGHLY recommend this field to everyone. Not just those who are looking to increase their athletic performance or to those who want to look better. This field can help everybody! Your raw strength will increase and your body composition will eventually change. Don’t forget, this is a smart field! If you read through the thread, there were a couple of people who mentioned that they hadn’t been in the gym for awhile, but after using this field during their time off, they still retained their strength! Being stronger can help in all facets of life, and one of the greatest benefits of this field is that you don’t even have to do any exercise to get stronger.

But please don’t have undue expectations for this field. It will take time for your body to growth the new muscle fibers.

In short…This is a groundbreaking field. It is LITERALLY MAKING WHAT WAS ONCE IMPOSSIBLE, POSSIBLE!

NAITCH OUT!

33 Likes

Do you think that’s likely?

1 Like

Nope. I don’t think he’d do that.

1 Like

All hail to the NATURE BOY!!! Whooooooo!!!

2 Likes

Is the increase in number of muscle fibres permanent?

2 Likes

No, the effect last a while but with daily listening you shouldn’t worry about how long it last

The mutation may not be permanent but the increase in muscle fibers should be

11 Likes

Makes sense though. If new muscle fibers have been created, why would they disappear again.

7 Likes

4 Likes

Kubera is working for me :wink: the key with this beautiful field is to work with its energies - give away money and time, revere Kubera (and Lakshmi) whenever possible, take steps towards wealth even small ones, look for the steps layed in front of you and use the energy of the field to grow and expand into them.

Also, you can’t go wrong with MBL, it won’t make you too big… nothing you can’t change with lifestyle, diet and training

13 Likes

Yup, I believe that to be the case as well.

3 Likes

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
:facepunch: :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes